What are the people from these countries like?

What are the people from these countries like?

What is it like to live there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Boi2pGceEGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Siesta all day fiesta all night

there are a lot of posters from there, and there are shitton of people cramped up

lot's of homicide and crime, they have cartels (are they called that?) aswell and fight with mexican ones

El Salvadorean women are great lays.

Pretty outspoken and friendly, but a bit arrogant generally.

Overall pretty decent people considering the amount of crime most of them have to deal with.

I visited Guatemala and el Salvador. Both were absolute poverty stricken but Guatemala was far worse. Salvador was surprisingly just really rural with small villages while Guatemala had massive favelas. Overall the people are really friendly but Guatemalans always sounded depressed

>What are the people from these countries like?
Nice and friendly for the most part but with a lack of education since most people are poor.
>What is it like to live there?
Very nice if you are rich or middle class and hell if you are poor, but that is kind of obvious.

Come, we have nice coffe.
youtube.com/watch?v=Boi2pGceEGg

sup

this

Costa rica is nice, so they say.

deeply religious
civil warn torn
beautiful beaches
can live on the cheap
also

>Guatemalans always sounded depressed
I wonder why

>Mara salvatrucha gurl.

N-no thanks.

How does Nicaragua have such a low homicide rate?

friendly bunch.
Drugs haven't made it that far down yet
small population less overcrowding (compared to the rest of CA)
enough beautiful women to go around.
Strong cultural heritage.
party every other day.

etc etc

i think costa rica and panama enjoy a somewhat good quality of life

Panama and Costa Rica are good tier Latin America countries even some Murricans are moving there due to low life cost. Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua, on contrary, are Maralands. Belize is a real secret for all of us.

"ese"

i thought it was a meme

We're friendly.
I think it has something to do with the fact that they're the only ones to have a successful revolution.

Costa Rica and Panamá = Good
The rest = Literally hell

>Murricans are moving there due to low life cost.

While Ameirfats are one of the biggest immigrants groups, the cost of life here is only behind Chile and Venezuela.

I like Guatemala, travel there many time to visit relatives. The lower class struggles in any country like that. But with an upper middle class family it's great to stay at friend's lake houses and such. Plus its literally Yavin IV pic related.
Been to Costa Rica once its nice too.

Our country is nice depending on where you live. You do not want to get close to the capital city. Fucking illegal Nicaraguans and homeless trash dirtying the already shitty capital city.

Fucking Nicas YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

This place is awful

High murder rate

I agree

They already got BTFO by based Johnny, then again, they went back to their rat nest to plan another way to steal and corrupt the society.

They make Iraq look safe.

Except Panama. Panama is pretty good.

Best kept secret lad

This picture fucking triggers me, DELET THISSS
This is why i love escazu not filthy nicas around

Its pretty good desu (atleast here) the beach its just an hour from my house and daddy is wealthy so i am enjoying the neet life while i study law, feels good

kek, why do ticos hate nicas so much?

What's going on with the new canal being built in Nicaragua? Of all the central american countries (Beside Belize) which has the best English level?

It is unlikely that canal is going to be built. Best english? salvadoreans I guess, many of them used to live there, but Costa Rica has good education so they might have a good level of english.

Its a movie Prison Break?

so much gyno

Go back into your crypt, Che.

Who is nicos?

say what you will about the shitholes but i heard the nature is absolutely amazing in there