Weather

Post the weather in your area.
It's hot here. I've had three showers today.
Summer is a shit.

>60 Degrees

Fucking Yuropoors, It's 90+ here.

>they think it's hot
shut the fuck up

How is life even possible at 100°+

94F here with a heat index of 108.

It's unbearably hot.

We stay inside in our air conditioned homes. The only people outside rn are homeless and poor people without cars

That's F not C

fuck this

It honestly doesn't get hot in any european country

That must be torture. Anything near 70f is horrible.
I posted in celcius as it's Euro shite. (not for much longer, kek)

I hope you have air conditioning mate. That's extreme.
It's about 60f here in American. But it's 10 o'clock at night.

Of course we have A/C. Every city in Arizona could literally not exists without the invention of A/C. Anything above 67F is too hot, I love the snow and enjoy when temps are below freezing. The only place to get that is the best part of Arizona: Flagstaff

just a normal friday

Hi.

Not too hot but the humidity though

Based winter.

>30°
>winter

>low as fuck humidity
Fuck off pussy. Hell is 100 with 90% humidity.

It's winter in the southern hemisphere now.

>he fell for the humidity meme
lol, nice try fag thats just something southern fags tell themselves. Humidity is literally not even that bad, I was in Florida for a couple months. 90+ with high humidity is still better than 120 "muh dry heat". At least it cools down in the evening. It's 1am and it'll still be 100 degrees here

He's below the equator, so it is winter for him.

Dry heat is entirely bearable though. Call me when you go outside and your clothes are damp and it's not your sweat.

The moment you step outside in Arizona you start sweating. The moment you step outside in Florida you're wet. Hot weather is terrible no matter where

You're right, I'm sorry for being so rude user. Very hot here today.

I don't wanna hear it

>feels like 100°
>not even a particularly hot day

Where do you live? At least arizona has a part where it snows. Is there places like that in Florida/Missisippi/other southern places?

Very south in Florida. There's a small chance of it snowing in the panhandle but it rarely happens. It's all flat south of that and mosquitoes 10/12 months a year
I thought Arizona was just like New Mexico desu

>40 celsius
aw yiss

Cold time is coming, after month of 30+. Il ike it.

Bravo sherlock

Everything south of Sedona/Flagstaff is basically new mexico.

Pretty normal.

Looks disgusting no offense

No offense taken, I can't wait to leave this shitty state and move to Bellingham, Washington. But until then, flagstaff is the cutest lil town ever

I've only been to Flagstaff once, can't say I recall it much. Stayed in Prescott for most of my time there. Prescott Valley has a cute little town square.

A bit hotter than usual

this is heat faggots

>he doesn't even get to 52C
get a real sun achmed, you don't know heat, looks like an average arizona spring

Sweating lads

>31
>heat
Yeah, somewhere up the polar circle.

it's not even proper summer yet
give it time and it will get that high
look at the max temp not current, it's 1 am

Too fucking hot here

That's too fucking hot mate

Oh sorry.
Also, isn't it supposed to be hellish cold in areas with desert type climate?

in the winter it is
well not hellish cold but gets to zero

I once encountered about -10 at Gobi, at the July. Imagine that it's about 40 degrees and after a few hours it gets to that. No wonder people avoid that place.

you'd need 1 meter insulation and a fortune in air conditioning to live in that place