Seriously

How can Norway and Denmark even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps#t=236
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnA9OnrdIuI
youtube.com/watch?v=A0TiYxVrQ24
youtube.com/watch?v=Th4iOogMx3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qs_-emj1qR4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden#/media/File:COB_data_Sweden.PNG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have us beat in demographics.

>White Woman calling for cows

I can't wait for all the other countries to call us cucks because of this video.

>Calling black bulls

Just wait and see.

>Seriously
>being serious on a Taiwanese bread baking forum

No ... not going to happen

>svenska kvinnor

youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps#t=236

Swedish women cuck Swedes with cows?

in denmark they cuck us with pigs :(

Why don't swedes like finns

Because they left us for Russia. Broke our heart.

Other way around

>Italy is the boyfriend

lmao

>Italy's our boyfriends

RYSSJÄVEL

ETHNIC SWEDE WOMAN SUMMONS BULLS.MOV

>traditional swedish girl LITERALLY calling for black bulls

Those are cows, not bulls.

>Implying Asatru/Norse mythology can compete with BBC

cringe

>BBC
Bangladeshi's Balti Curry?

rude swede faggots, I'm glad they'll be destroyed

By not being Somali

cuck

I wonder what people are craving the BBCs.

Called it.

How can that baby be darker than both of them

Swede women have higher lifetime sexual partner counts than even Burgerstani women.

They are human garbage.

>le ebin cuckold meme

Pretty sad that you casually talk about cuckoldry honestly

He's the darkness incarnate.

A shadow of his former self

Norwegians are already half-niggers. That's how.

Because it's someone else's kid, and that guy isn't her boyfriend. That picture is there just to meme the swedes

And he's your father.

NANI

It's a norwegian girl, not swedish, and she's a known race mixer. Those two in the picture probably fucked.

Is it a mere meme exaggeration like one of those Sup Forums memes?

Nope, 100% true

They're both famous people, she's wearing a burqa because she's visiting the blue mosque I think and she is holding a baby because she's doing some humanitarian shit in Africa

What the fuck.

Just shout "WY KURWY JEBANE" and they will come.

100% of them?

This guy knows how it's done. Bet she's a citygirl who knows nothing.

By not letting our women get BLACKED

Yes, there is literally not one woman over 18 here that hasn't fucked at least a dozen guys or burnt coal

Of course not 100% of them. It's an average based on the numbers they collected from people.

So you can assume that the average Swedish girl has fucked more people than an American girl or a girl from just about any other nation.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Swedish women aren't big on race mixing. In fact, I can't tell the last time I saw an interracial couple.
More people, perhaps. More non-whites? Seriously doubt it.

haha aa

Bättre folk complex

R A R E
A
R
E

i've never seen a swedish flag outside of your general

> I can't tell the last time I saw an interracial couple.
Do you live in village?

No, he's just a "muh pure swedish women" SD-cuck

> SD-cuck

t. cuck

El haitiANO

>Do you live in village?
100k populated city.
I'm not blue-pilled enough to think voting matters in the year of 2016. Also, swedish women are absolute whores, but they're not race mixers (to a noticeable degree).

>SD-cuck

How does being anti immigration make you a cuck?

I'd hatefuck the whore at 4:51 so hard

You do realize that SD wants to integrate mbembe and abdullah too?

This video actually comes off as quite racist in relation to what swedes think of finns

We know how to sing to cows too, you know.

Yeah well your flag is ugly so there's that.

Today I've seen a swedish girl and sandnigger couple again. Fuck this life, why can't I get a qt swedish gf, I'm immigrant as well, just MOUNTAINnigger, not a one from the fucking Middle East.
Fuck this life

Become /fit/ and stop being socially awkward. Also, lower your standards.

I made a thread for you

Ta ditt liv

> Become /fit/
I can't because have serious problems with my bones, have to fix them first. And swedish doctors will only check my health at this autumn, damn I'm too old to wait.
>stop being socially awkward
This one can't be cured, I've been ill and shamefaced all my life. It affected my brain, I can't change my mentality.
>lower your standards
Nice advice. Nignogs, arabs, jews, afghanis and other sandniggers can get literally 10/10 qt gf despite them looking like orcs and I have to lower my standarts.
Ta ditt liv, as that gentleman recommended you

This is a very beautiful video

För att? Är du triggered bara för du är fet eller?
Statistics need 1000 respondents to be considered credible.

>How can that baby be darker than both of them
>that guy isn't her boyfriend

The guy is an artist from Oslo city youtube.com/watch?v=ZnA9OnrdIuI

>I can't because have serious problems with my bones, have to fix them first. And swedish doctors will only check my health at this autumn, damn I'm too old to wait.
So just lean out by following a strict diet. Being lean will boost your aesthetics tremendously.
>This one can't be cured, I've been ill and shamefaced all my life. It affected my brain, I can't change my mentality.
Have you tried hard enough? This is one of the things that will put käppar i hjulet for you.
>Nice advice. Nignogs, arabs, jews, afghanis and other sandniggers can get literally 10/10 qt gf despite them looking like orcs and I have to lower my standarts.
Money, jungle-fever, rebelling brats or people with extreme social capabilities. There could be plenty other factors that you need to take into account.

>Ta ditt liv, as that gentleman recommended you
Försökte hjälpa dig och detta är vad jag får tillbaka? Schysst.

Some American replied, he counts as 1000 votes due to burger-fat.

>diet
Man, my height is 183 cm and weight is only 58 kg. Stop memeing, snälla
>Försökte hjälpa dig
Ingen kan hjälpa mig, jag ska försöka att ta mitt liv igen.

>Man, my height is 183 cm and weight is only 58 kg. Stop memeing, snälla
Then the only thing stopping you is your social anxiety and standards.
>Ingen kan hjälpa mig, jag ska försöka att ta mitt liv igen.
Hitler wants you to live.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0TiYxVrQ24

How can Sweden and Denmark even compete?

>Man, my height is 183 cm and weight is only 58 kg
Enormt skummel skjelettmann

>How can Sweden and Denmark even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=Th4iOogMx3Q

Can't answer for danskjävlarna though.

I know the USA can compete.

youtube.com/watch?v=qs_-emj1qR4

>she's a known race mixer
all my keks, bruv

That's because they are. It's still ok to discriminate Finns while taking it up the ass from Jamal. Swedes are behind most of our suffering historically, they propagated the theories of us being Mongoloid that lead to us being discriminated in the United States and elsewhere etc.

dumme svensker

>I'm glad they'll be destroyed
you and me both, norgebro

Blir ingen Kalmarunion i dag as dumme jêvvla cucks

considering immigration into norway is at the lowest point since 1992, we will probally survive longer than the swedcucks will.

sverige begikk nationalt selvmord for omtrent 4 år siden. den svensken vi en gang holdt så kjær ær nå bare et lik fylt av likmark som vender seg mot mekka

pointless thread

Norge har kanskje ligget under andre land i store deler av vår historie men vi kommer til å være det siste landet som står opp for den ariske rase i EVROPA

average swedish response when he realise he has been defeated.

That's not her baby, cucklord.

Det är den germanska populationen du ska stå upp för, dumjävel. Du ska även veta att Sverige har en högre germansk population än Norge. Hur kommer det sig? Sen är det också värt att nämna att Norge inte ens kommer nära Sveriges storhet. Ni har alltid levt i vår skugga. Patetiskt land, fyllt med patetiskt folk.

vi er i alle fall ikke et land fylt med neger

vi er iallefall ikke fyllt med negere din svenskjævel

Ni slogs mot Tyskland. Det förklarar en hel del. Ni har alltid varit rasförrädare. Ni allierade er med slaver (Primärt Polen och Ryssland) under det stora nordiska kriget. Är fyfan vidrigt.

Är ju precis det ni är. Kolla på bilden jag länkade. Vi har en större germansk population än vad ni har. Vad tror du det betyder? Jo, vi är vitare.
Se föregående respons.

Ni är även ett land fyllt med rasförrädare. Äckligt.

>når sverige er så fylt med neger at landet allerede ser ut som er svær feit pikk på kart

Snygg edit. Du har inga riktig argument eller? Bögjävel.

artig at du kommer med sånt snakk, med tanke på at sverige tok inn store deler av jodiske flyktninger fra Norge og Danmark. Hvorfor leverte dere dem ikke til Tyskland? Eneste raseforræder her er dere.

Var ju för fan ni som skickade över dem.

>Här får ni Sverige! Ta dessa judar så dem kan förstöra ert land!

Varför i helvete var det inte NI som gav dem till Tyskland? Ni är den primära boven, inte Sverige. Vidriga fiskneger.

sjekk sjæl en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden#/media/File:COB_data_Sweden.PNG

grattis dere er 3% mindre homo enn oss. det kommer vel av antall Shariadomstoler dere har?

ja vi vil jo ikke ha joder vi heller, hadde vi vist hva nazistene gjorde med dem hadde vi sikkert gitt dem til tyskland istedenfor. forste prioritering var jo å bli kvitt dem.

>grattis dere er 3% mindre homo enn oss. det kommer vel av antall Shariadomstoler dere har?
Jävlar i helvete vilken comeback. Suttit och ruvat på den länge eller?

Ni ska inte snacka om islam och muslimer med tanke på att ni i stort sett har samma problem som Sverige.

Så ni valde att skicka dem till Sverige, istället för Tyskland. Du fattar inte att detta är bevis på att ni är rasförrädare eller? Finns inte något sätt ni kan försvara detta på. Ni har förrått Sverige och Norden MÅNGA gånger genom historien.

ja fyfaen har hatt den i tankene i rundt et år, endelig fikk jeg en grunn til å bruke den.

2 kan leke den leken der snuppa