Brits attack other Brits who look Polish in ther opinion

A Plymouth GP with no links to Poland was abused by a racist pensioner as he walked down the street - for "looking Polish".

The British doctor, who has asked not to named, was walking towards the Hoe on Sunday afternoon when he says an elderly man made a racist remark about being Polish.

The 34-year-old was on Ebrington Street on his way to watch the Armed Forces Weekend when the old man collared him, referred to him as a Pole and said "we only tolerate you lot because of the income you bring in".

plymouthherald.co.uk/plymouth-doctor-racially-abused-in-street-for-looking-polish/story-29454570-detail/story.html

Literally can't tell the difference between Bongs and Poles

Chavs even go out of their way to dress like Slavs

>"we only tolerate you lot because of the income you bring in".

Old racist retard told the truth at least. Roachland prospers only thanks to Poles.

can we put all the old people in ovens already? they're just a drain on our country

When is the discrimination going to end?

Primitive roaches think that if they will be nazi enough, then Poles will begin to speak English in UK, respect their "culture" and try to assimilate out of fear. They don't undestand Polish nature and don't realize that results will be exactly opposite :DDD

>Polish student Agata Brzezniak
>Graduate Natasha Bandlish
>Kimberley Roberts
>middle-aged doctor
too scared to confront average Polish Seba? knew it before opening the article

>poland attacks chilean pianist for looking like a migrant
>that's ok
>brits attack polish looking man for looking like a migrant
>that's not ok

Hitler did nothing wrong

>"we only tolerate you lot because of the income you bring in".

>poland attacks chilean pianist for looking like a migrant

Not "Poland" but 2 neonazis who were arrested and punished. At least our policemen don't kill black people on daily basis like fucking jewSA.

>whataboutism
they're supposed to be progressive tolerant westerners unlike those xenophobic barbarians from eastern yurop

Well to be fair he did look like an Arab

Once we went to war for you.
Now the entitled baby boomers who never fought in WW2 think poles are the scum of the earth while their children and grandkids whose futures they embezzled are dragged out of the EU and forced to listen to their retarded fascist rhetoric. Don't worry Poland, Scotland still loves you and we'll be back in the EU soon enough, ready and willing to help kick Putin in the shins when shit kicks off again.

Truly the baby boomers are the worst generation and need to be gassed. They talk of patriotism but forgot what and who their fathers fought for.

wtf I love scotland now

Nigel, if you don't stop bully small polish girls, i'm calling my bro Jamal on your ass once again to teach you some manners.

So wait a minute you told us to go to the middle east to fight arabs because they are the terrorist satan. And when they finally appear here we aren't supposed to remove them? I'm confused about current American doctrine. At least with Bush it was simple.

>tfw have experienced this
>British, whole family is British
>Voted UKIP
>Voted to leave the EU
>have always been told I looked Polish
>Tall, pale, thin, sunken eyes
>Walking to the shops the other day
>Quite late, I always go out late to avoid others
>Walk past a group of pakis
>Not even white Brits
>fucking PAKIS
>they start shouting at me
>'WE VOTED OUT, SO GET OUT'
>'FUCK OFF POLISH WANKER'
>They cross the road and aggressively approach me
>4 of them
>all bigger than me, muscle wise, I am 118lbs
>'you prick, my dads shop went out of business because of Polish wankers bruv'
>'you gonna pay for a new shop mate?'
>mind is blank
>all i can think of is Polish sausages
>loudly shout at them
>'DADDY SHOULD HAVE SOLD SOME KABANOS'
>they look at each other, about to attack
>someone across the street yells 'what the fuck are you doing?'
>the pakis scurry away into the night
>I turn, man yells to be careful
>Nod thankfully
>bought a bunch of Polish chocolate from the international section as thanks to Poland
>walked home the long way to avoid them again

I regret my choice

>Brits attack other Brits who look Polish in ther opinion
why that brits are still alive?

>fucking PAKIS
>'FUCK OFF POLISH WANKER'
I'm not even surprised.

>tfw I have an aunt and cousins in the UK

Well, at least they're in London and they all have British passports. Kids were born and raised in England.

Still, these incidents make me worried.

i hate them