Prove him wrong, Sup Forums

Prove him wrong, Sup Forums.

I'm proud of my own accomplishments and my nation's
Check and mate nerd :^)

You can be proud of your nation like you can be proud of your family. No, its achievements not your doing, but it does affect you, and it does reflect on you.

Literally described my life haha

That's quite stupid.
Taking your own achievements and using them as a representation of your nation is not "cheap", hell, you are giving yourself to the country that brought you up, gave you a language and culture, how can this be "cheap"?
>Schopenhauer
Oh, a central European not being proud of his country, how could have thought?

schopy is never wrong

Why? He's right. He didn't say you should throw your nation away or give your country to other people though, he said only the correct things.

who?

He is not wrong.

Absolutely
arthur schopenhauer
Master.

Schopenhauer never had sex with a woman. He was the original beta cuck.

haha oh wow

Schopenhauer was a player. Can't think of any truly virginal philosophers, but Nietszche was quite literally a cuck.

How can anyone who writes a book that is so r9k-tier not be a virgin?

Do you just study the sex lives of Philosophers?
Is that what your degree is in?

He spent most of his time away from teaching and being mad about Hegel banging teen aristocrat sluts, I don't know what to tell you. There's nothing really particularly erroneous or illogical in his misogyny either taken as an extension of his philosophy.

Are you implying that there is something particularly erroneous or illogical about r9ks misogyny?

I want sources on him not being a virgin
I just can't believe it desu

I could write my thesis about that without anyone questioning that. I recently read a thesis of which the purpose was to find out if Louis XIV had gout (which he did according to that thesis). Everything apparantly is relevant for research nowadays.

I could believe it
Shit like history has been done to death since there's only so much information out there
If you want to do something new in it it has to be retarded and almost entirely irrelevant to most discussions like the type of tile people had in their bathrooms for example

Shit must suck being in a dead academic field

No, not really.

But his misogyny is more greek than that of the unrequited lust from /r9k/.

A fairly famous source is Bertrand Russell's """"""objective"""""" and """"""fair"""""" history of philosophy, where he calls Schopenhauer out on having been a hypocrite and a sensualist above all.

So more like Sup Forums misogyny than /r9k/

I'm just gonna get my degree and get out of the whole academic buisiness as fast as i can.

Not quite, maybe if you mixed /fit/ with the nominally right wing part of /lit/.

Pride is a spook.

Whether you're proud of your or some community's achievements doesn't matter in the end. Pride doesn't matter, achievements don't matter. Only abilities matter for the hungry self that always trying to reach new goals, because they will help one to move forward.

As a derivative, if people realize that it's it's a spook, a figure of illusion, national pride is important. It'll show that a community is prestigious and worth belonging to. Another person's pride is important because it'll show his worth towards other people.

What's completely unimportant for each and every person is their own pride towards themselves, since it's completely meaningless. It's tautology that someone can never be someone else. So for the better or the worse he'll be, who he is.

So Schopenhauer is not only wrong. He's completely wrong.