youtube.com/watch?v=LMUgGAdLPeE
strawpoll.me/10700902
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Autism thread

is this shoped?!/?

Who /notapoorfag/ here?

I'm in Britbongistan on holiday so me too fa.m

anzu

I don't know why you're so peeved. Maybe take one of those vitamin D tablets and reevaluate the conversation.

How the fuck do I get an american friend? All the americans I keep meeting online are either insane or really self-centered weird political people. I just want a friend from the US that is a normal person goddamn how is this hard

Nice Guys (2016) desu

need a fucking job so bad

just applied for 4 dishwashing positions today so please by meme-magic have them call me back

boo hoo
at least it isn't anime

Why exactly do you think I'm peeved?

Why do you want an American friend???

I'm buying an 8th of weed. I hope it doesn't smell strong when I bring it into my house

I'd like to meet a Finn. I'm in the UK on vacation. What is your end game? Let's talk business, buddy. I might be relaxing at the moment, but I'm always ready to make a deal.

do you want to discuss burger

Rapid City has some weird vertical billboards

OKCupid?

I want a Finn friend but only if you're one of those famous qt Finns that I always hear about

Anyone from SoCal on? What's the weather like?

youtube.com/watch?v=LMUgGAdLPeE

I fucking love basedball, I wish I could watch it all the time like I use to

Because you're abrasive and making this conversation needlessly tedious.

It might, depending on how potent it is. Just double bag it in one of those freezer bags.

most people on the internet, especially "friend meeting" type sites, are either insecure, autistic, or just flat-out weird. Best bet is meeting people in person, but obviously you can't do that.

I'm guessing you're the Finn that's fixing to come here for school?

That how I talk, I'm a new englander we are very abrasive by nature. I'm making it needlessly tedious because I'm still not sure your capable of understanding the situation because you think I should be getting more vitamin D after I've already been taking vitamin D pills

The Finn is all talk. Forget about him.

Threadly reminder for our American friends that .22lr will not stop a charging buck, and you'll have a hard time with 9mm too. If you want to protect your property in the upcoming race riots, please invest in a 5.56 or 7.62 rifle. .308 is also an option but it's pricier stuff which means you need to be precise with it unless you're fucking rich in which case why do you need to defend yourself, your body guard should be doing that.

will that mask the smell completely?

>.22lr
Literally who thinks that?

9mm is fine though, esp. with JHPs

Of course not, it's near impossible to mask it completely
Is this your first time buying weed or something?

>Chatting sports with the lads
>One of them brings up soccer

Yeah, but what about pikachu?

disgusting

No, first time in over a year though

>the lads
Please don't culturally appropriate British culture you fat wanker

>mfw hispanic and don't have to deal with the meme white v black shit

CHI

Why are you rooting for something that won't happen?

Some retarded weeb last thread said he'd get a .22lr for home defense and it triggered me so hard I felt the need to make a post about it.
9mm will get the job done but I just feel so iffy about it having seen footage of chimping apes, it really takes more than you'd think to put them down. As before, I'd advocate the Mozambique drill for anyone using a 9mm. Two to the chest, then one to the head while he's staggered. Stay safe, my American friends.

I'll tell you all about the exciting "happenings" in our country such as:
-Fox goes near summer cabin! Moments of horror for inhabitants!
Doesn't get better than this, and if you order now I'll give you hot sauna tips completely free of charge.
I don't want an online girlfriend, why would I only want the negative parts of a relationship?
I look like a motherfucking James Bond villain
Yeah I haven't gone to any friend seeking sites, but getting to know normal americans through vidyagames seems impossible. Im not whoever you just described.

It should do a pretty good job, an 8th isn't that much. Old pill bottles that seal real tight work fine as well.
I've been pulled over with one of these in my front pocket, crammed with bud. Cop didn't say shit.

nah mexibro my parents are from Colombia

In the inevitable America race war I'm betting chicanos will fight for blacks whilst Mexicans will fight for whites.

>from Colombia
>not black

chicanos target blacks and mexicans are normal people who don't "target" anybody because they are normal people with family values

Anyone on pure rage or mind-altering drugs is going to process pain differently, so even .45 would probably take more effort to bring down someone like that. 9mm JHPs are the ideal mix of power and capacity.

Mozambique drill for average citizens is a meme. Unless you practice every other day, not only with the drill itself, but also with simulating live-fire and stressful scenarios, you're not going to be able to execute a proper MD. For anyone less than tier-1 operators, center of mass is the only thing you should be shooting at.

>videogames
Decent Americans there are probably 1 in 100

>Finns are scared of cuddly foxes
wtf I hate Finland now

my hair is soft and fluffy and people mistake me for jewish or arab most of the time

>and people mistake me for jewish or arab most of the time
my condolences

>chicanos will fight for blacks
chicanos and blacks have been always killing themselves on american streets

but chicanos are culturally black.

what lol

chicanos for the most part hate blacks i don't know why you assume they group themselves with blacks just because both aren't white

hahah wtf is that bird doing, thats cool.

No one will smell anything, relax. It's only an eighth.

>Watching Boreball or Dodge-the-fat-guy-ball

>Dodge-the-fat-guy-ball
what sport is this? hockey?

but other cultural aspects are different like the historical backgrounds and other things

My best guess is that he's checking the ice to make sure it'll support his weight before advancing, but it could be anything.

Things chicanos like:
Hippity Hop
Gang Violence
The Lakers

Things chicanos hate:
White people
Republicans
Bathing

Chicanos and blacks are the same thing.
If there was a war between black and white, chicanos would definitely fight for blacks.

you consume too much media and not enough life

>That how I talk, I'm a new englander we are very abrasive by nature.
I'm NE as well, that has nothing to do with this.
>I'm making it needlessly tedious because I'm still not sure your capable of understanding the situation because you think I should be getting more vitamin D after I've already been taking vitamin D pills
If I'm misunderstanding the situation then it's either because of a lack of clarity of communication or the fact that you're a contemptible person who takes liberties with people attempting to express sympathy with you.

What are the grey areas here? You lack vitamin D; therefore, you have an issue producing vitamin D; therefore, you have a physiological or lifestyle issue obstructing your body's production of vitamin D. Suppose you have severe muscular atrophy and your doctor prescribes you steroids. If I recommended that you exercise, would you argue that a symptomatic solution like steroids is mutually exclusive with exercise?

lost my true friend last night. Literally devastated about it. I was making a legal left turn with a GREEN light and got t-boned by another car eating a red light. Needless to say my poor NA miata was totaled. That was my baby for almost 9 years. I don't think I'll ever have a car as good ever again

chicano gangs almost exclusively target black gangs in huge parts of the USA already, why do you think they would change that? Blacks generally are the ones who invade their turf, whites for the most part don't.

>you consume too much media and not enough life
t,

hate this stupid white slut

is there anyway you can have the other person compensate you for it?

>tfw drinking sunny d
you jelly?

>whites for the most part don't.
We gentrify.
Both will be united under socioeconomic conditions.

consider yourself lucky to be alive considering those tiny boipucci cars have no safety at all

>If I'm misunderstanding the situation then it's either because of a lack of clarity of communication or the fact that you're a contemptible person who takes liberties with people attempting to express sympathy with you.
Heh, so there is 0 chance you not understanding something is your fault?

You expect me to go out and spend money, and use something when it is no longer needed? Having extra vitamin D isn't going to benefit me when I'm getting as much as I should be already in the same way steroids are going to help somebody who works out.

>chicanos will give up all their power and income just to stand up for BLM

again you consume way too much media

newbs put it in plastic bc they are dumb. plastic removes the trichomes where it touches the flower. This does not happen in turkey bags (cellophane, fyi)

HOWEVER, the thing to do it take it out of the fucking baggie and put it in a glass jar. Presto. No smell and no damage to the flowers.

Important:

strawpoll.me/10700902

strawpoll.me/10700902

strawpoll.me/10700902

>crumple zones
I worked Autobody for a year. Cars are fun.

>Heh, so there is 0 chance you not understanding something is your fault?
If you make it intentionally vague, then I'm not going to accept fault for your stupid behavior.

>You expect me to go out and spend money, and use something when it is no longer needed? Having extra vitamin D isn't going to benefit me when I'm getting as much as I should be already in the same way steroids are going to help somebody who works out.
I don't expect you to do anything. It's a suggestion you fucking autistic idiot.

why, u buyin?

What does any of this have to do with Taylor Swift?

>strawpoll.me/10700902
>glorious white man
What if you are a woman?

heh, no. but your post make me kek.

>If you make it intentionally vague, then I'm not going to accept fault for your stupid behavior.
I think you mean you won't accept that there is even a chance that you have any fault lol.

>I don't expect you to do anything. It's a suggestion you fucking autistic idiot.
But have you thought about why you suggested it? Did you think while making the suggestion, what it would accomplish?

I KEEP ON HOPIN WELL EAT CAKE BY THE OCEAN, LA

If the universe is the nature itself and the earth is part of the universe and everything humans crafted on eath comes from earth then everything is natural and the concepts of ''unnatural'' or ''anti-natural'' are literally impossible

You need to leave and go to /girl/

>Women
>Sup Forums
Ahh, excellent. A fool that thinks women post on Sup Forums outside of /soc/ and Sup Forums.

I will be compensated through their insurance because it is their fault entirely. It's actually better since it is their fault because I can get compensation for repairs and sale value rather than just the value of the car which would be shit because it's old and would have been in an accident
Well it wasn't a comfortable experience. I've just got some cuts and bruises and whiplash but I'll take that.

fat guys are in the trenches, you don't dodge them you run into them, that's why they are fat.

Hello, I am a British person.

hows it going CIA

So you can't use the compensation from their insurance to get another car like that?

>living in USA
>being too lazy to get a job
>being unemployed neet with no car no flat
explaine

why does tay tay make chicanos mad

how?

We are tracking down an Al-Qaeda operative at the moment.

I can think of 10 different female posters that used to come here, unfortunately this abomination is the only one left

He's finally lost it buds

/cgl/ is where they all hang out and talk about their periods or whatever

She looks cute.

>explaine
we don't generally say "flat"

shes finnish or something, posted in /mämmi/