What countries are tied to yours the closest in history? Do you like them?

What countries are tied to yours the closest in history? Do you like them?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-16287211
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uruguay I guess
yes :3

Sweden
Denmark

No.

I like both.

Probably England
Yes

Anglosphere and Portugal

Yes

Great Britain

They're pretty gr8, I'd rejoin them if I could but I think most of them hate us.

Egypt, both ancient and current history.

No

a good chunk of europe, asia and africa.

only a few.

Hungary
No

wales, ireland, scotland

I would or did until I became aware how much they hate us. so no

Scotland, they're alright. If outside of the UK; France, and yes.

Only the unironic freedom spastics

Britain. I am moving to Scotland next year.

Wales don't mind us, neither do NI really. ROI and Scotland have it in for us though.

Hungary, Bosnia, Slovenia, Venice

They're ok.

Not a country

France, yeah they're alright

I don't like the US, but your people are alright apart from the loud, ignorant and obnoxious ones

That's what years of oppression seem to do for some weird reason

Yes they are you tit

Russia
Sweden

no

scotland are fucking delusional if they think they were oppressed, unless they are still genuinely upset about medieval times.

They havn't been mistreated since we got this flag

Very true, they used to be oppressed by us. These days though they're literally treated as better than us. Free unis, prescriptions etc.

>apart from the loud, ignorant and obnoxious ones
you don't really like a lot of people do you

The UK and Brazil.
Yes

UK, France, Ireland, USA

Yes

greatest ally

>Sweden
Hell no
>Denmark
Better, but a littly iffy
>Iceland
HELL YEA

The Scots owe us for saving their country for complete economic collapse after their failed colonial ventures

You'd be extremely hard pressed to find someone here who doesn't like you tbqh.

I think Passos Coelho (our former PM) was the only leader of an EU cunt that said Europe should just stop trying to mess with you and accept the outcome of the referendum.

Well they're about to leave the UK and then we'll see who'll be collapsing

spain
yes

colombia
maybe

usa
no

Estonia

>then we'll see who'll be collapsing
yeah, scotland

We made you relevant

Shit Hans, do you have too bring your butthurt about Brexit into every thread? Let it go already

Their country is a piece of shit, if you think that has nothing to do with England, you're retarded.

True. For Scotland.

>USA; No
>This flag
Holy shit

anything scotland has to complain about in the modern era northern england has it just as bad or worse

so they can shut the fuck up and so can you

Our dearest enemies of course, France

tell me more

>Implying that England will remain a superpower after all the bald leave voters have kicked everyone out of the country before finding out they all support different football teams and killing each other

France
Ireland

No
No

>I think most of them hate us.
not true at all 2bh

France

Maybe but I'll never tell anybody if I do

Sweden, yes

leaf bringing the standard shit banter that has come to be expected from it

How does it feel to know that people favour Poland over Leaf-town?

That wasn't banter Hans. Feels bretty good, Irrelevance should be the goal.

hehe

We know you love us

>germans are this mad their precious EU is about to collapse
loving this tbqh

>Their country is a piece of shit,

t. never been to Scotland

and I say that as an Englishman

>New Zealand

Yeah they're fine, pretty much Australia light

Northern England is literally scum-tier as well and should be cordoned off from civilised south.

you're an embarassment
its clear you were wrong

ha-ha yaes gup 1 fwned

England.
Scotland.

Meh
No, fuck Scotland.

>What countries are tied to yours the closest in history?
>UK
>Germany
>Spain
>Italy

>Do you like them?
Well, nowadays, yes.
They're just bro countries.

I'm guessing you're Northern English hence the painful bot-bot you're currently experiencing. Wrong about what

this
Sweden would be nice without the immigrant shit 2bh

actually it just means you've just cucked yourself into being absorbed by the next big superpower within the next 40 years. Fancy being on the right side this time? Third time lucky they say.

2bh when I answered I said france because anglosphere and ireland are pretty much a given for us

The UK

I like the Anglosphere, which we owe The UK for creating. We also owe the UK for losing our war for Independence, so they're pretty cool for doing that too.

We don't have that choice.
Our entire international history consists of the UK screwing us over.

We were not even in the world wars.

This. Actually it has already begun.
Enjoy your future as a 51th state of the USA, you independant England.

A lot of Irish people fought in the British army tho because they hated die Nazis, fair play to 'em.

Portugal.
They kinda destroyed our countries by bringing way too many africans, but they are cool

The UK. I don't like what they've become.

Actually you destroyed it by the attempt to breed your blackies with the whites to elimate the blacks from the population.

>A lot of Irish people fought in the British army tho because they hated die Nazis.
Nope, they did it because they could not get any other job.
The IRA were working with the Nazis.

I consider any Irish person who fought in the World wars turncoats, especially the World War 1 soldiers because they came back and shot their own people.

>Fancy being on the right side this time? Third time lucky they say.

Even if whities didn't breed with blacks, we would still have a shit toan of them. and still, mestiçagem happenend since colonial times, which was ocupaded by "pure portuguese"

They should've put the Africans on ships and promised free passage and guarantees of wealth and women.

And then leave them there to fend for themselves.

where did they bring them from

That's cringy.

We should do this with the refugees.

>which was ocupaded by "pure portuguese"
They were mostly convicts and sephardi

So go figure

After slavery ended blacks/pardos were, by far, the majority of population, deporting them would be almost impossible.
The only reason why Brazil isnt Africa, is because of the XIX and XX century immigration, that bringed alot of italians, germans, spanish, portuguese to here.
Of course, Brasil is the one to blame to keep bringing lots of africans through the years, but the original sin was poortugal fault;

Because you're stupid.

South American lands were not meant to be populated by Europeans but meant to be explored for profit, just look at your 3 neighbouring Guianas.

You got lucky we sent so many natives over there in the first place

>I speak for all of these people who are now dead

bbc.com/news/uk-16287211
"He was one of about 5,000 Irish soldiers who deserted their own neutral army to join the war against fascism "

Tbf tho they were probably all just orange-cucks anyway
and I agree with your WW1 sentiments

5,000 is not a lot, most fought for money. But the WW2 vets did not bother me that much, they took the queens penny and our neutrality was less of a statement more of a necessity.

World war vets can go fuck themselves though, our neutrality was a political statement against Britain.
They betrayed the countries stance and suffered for it, fuck all people would hire the vets.
And you have a good chunk who came back and shot the rebels like in 1916.
It pisses me off every time you switch on the news and the government is jerking off WW1 vets like we were a part in the war.

They put up a big monument fro everyone who died in the 1916 rising, including the British soldiers because some of them were Irish.
Political correctness has us celebrating people who betrayed their country, shot their own people and the oppressors who butcher us.

The monument is in alphabetical order to Rising members might be right beside the soldiers who shot them.

Irish World war 1 vets can go fuck themselves.

France have been our friends since the Jesuits in the New World.

I'm okay with this.

I imagine immigration from Europe was a pretty big state policy if the whites were in positions of power.

Thanks for the history lesson lads.

Brits are fucking cunts.

Tiocfaidh ár lá, mo chara ;)

>You got lucky we sent so many natives over there in the first place
You didn't, actually.

But they were in positions of power, there were indeed much more blacks, but the elite of this country was always white

Proportionally speaking, they probably did

Buttmand Republican detected

>What countries are tied to yours the closest in history?
our direct neighbors i guess
>Do you like them?
oh yeah pretty good lads the lot of them, quite

Cunt loyalist detected.

Sorry for the massacre.
Is it true that alot of paraguayans still holds hate towards, specifically, black brazillians

well, you're sorry and i'm sorry, so

Can you answer my fucking question

Canada, Caribbeans, Mexico. White, black, Injuns.

Canada is too small to be a problem so yes. Caribbeans also too small to be a problem.

MEXICO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FLOODING US WE ALREADY HAVE INJUNS WE NEED OUR OWN INJUNS NOT YOURS thank you.

The fuck you're talking about m8
Most of the Portuguese immigrants came after we got independent, and they came by their own free will, searching for a better life/more opportunities.

what was the question? this one?
>Is it true that alot of paraguayans still holds hate towards, specifically, black brazillians
you forgot the question mark

We need a wall, a wall with archers on it.

Descendant traitor detected.
Any Irish person who fought in WW1 betrayed their country.