We pick out the flaws of the Sykes-Picot borders and talk about it's effects in today's world

We pick out the flaws of the Sykes-Picot borders and talk about it's effects in today's world.

this butthurt meme agreement was result of gallipoli campaign. lel.

greatest ally doesn't exist

Russia got the short end of the stick, otherwise seems ok to me.

why has Kuwait shrunk a lot from then?

>tfw

You guys really did make those brits rage, nice job cheers

why do you always post overwatch nigger

D.va is my life now

you got screws loose if you think it "seems ok"

bump

Armenia should have kept that land

but Brits and French can fuck off

>not Widowmaker
Get a load of this nerd

>kuwait gets shiite iraq
>lebanon, northern israel, and coastal syria merge
>the rest of syria and iraq merge
>turkey gets azerbaijan
>jordan gets northern saudi arabia
>yemen gets shiite saudi arabia
>oman gets emirate's abu dhabi province
>emirates gets the bit of oman it surrounds
>emirates, quatar, and bahrain merge
>mecca becomes a tiny nation like vatican
did i just fix the middle-east guys

It did not respect the territorial borders of the local ethinc groups. Nice Großarmenien though.

Mercy > all other Overwatch girls t.b.h.

No.

Local rulers always refused this and were fighting each other, sometimes for centuries, over these points.

>It's a "Cultural failings of brown people were caused a century ago by old, rich, white males, so they are justified in hating you/each other and you are responsible for anything bad they do forever after" episode

it exists

>Armenia should have kept that land
they attacked us against and lost hilariously to Karabekir's shittyly-armed forces and ended up losing more land
kekimus maximus

kurds do not stretch that far unless you take in %30 areas as majority groupings

How can Syria and Iraq, homes of some of the greatest civilizations known to mankind, now be reduced to smouldering shitholes?

>the eternal Anglo

Armenians were annoying assholes that got destroyed so hard that they play they victim game now. Good job Turkfags.

not bad, apart from kuwait getting shiite Iraq

1400 years of inbreeding.

No, his post is terrible. Exactly like saying we should fix Oceania by giving away New Zealand to Kiribati.

>Muslims

I should have known

>comparing God's own to Saudi Arabia

smdh

ew

Arabs can't into nationalism. They are tribal to the core. At most, Arabs should exist as city states 100 km across. Anything bigger than a day's drive and they can't govern it. It's not like there's anything in between the cities anyway.