Russbros, who's a politician in Russia that we should be following up on other than Putin?

Russbros, who's a politician in Russia that we should be following up on other than Putin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HbfaCXc3kE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our next president

do you actually have any figures which would be considered for your next president or will putin just rule until he dies?

Mommy Natalia Poklonskaya of course!

Shoigu is almost 100% candidate. Praise ancestor spirits.

Jesus, he looks old, but he's younger than Putin.

Young enough to be the next emperor.

>looks old
Even though he's 100% Asian.

Pusti Укpaинa u mirnu!

MAKE HORDE GREAT AGAIN.

*throat sings*

too bad you are an arab.
get lost.

>too bad you are an arab.

try again

Is the Asian dude really a candidate fit the Russian presidency

you are
an
arab.

wrong again. im half jewish half tatar, my grandma and grandpa ran away from le great georgian

No its just mems. this guy will be next president.

>twf he will sing an anthem like that

Who's that Polish-looking lad?

Alexey Dumin

>a no-name hui
>next president

rude.

Anyone has the video of that Russian politician who goes full /r9k/ on women?

youtube.com/watch?v=4HbfaCXc3kE

He and Trump should make a baby.

To the Russians ITT:

Are you literally retarded? Stop subsidizing Siberia and start developing your country.

Putin decided to give free lands in Siberia to populate it.

Are there any pro business russian parties/candidates?

I'm all for a decentralized state, but that's one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.

You do realize there are Canadian provinces with hundreds of thousands of square miles where no one lives right?

and they are useless, russia wants to use the land that they have and develop it a little bit at least
how is that a bad thing

That's not how it works you stupid moor. We take the natural resources they harvest, sell them from Moscow, then use money to buy oligarch yachts and real estate in London, and also maybe use some to subsidize Siberia so we could harvest more resources next time.

Gigantic misallocation of resources and nothing more than legalized theft of the Russian taxpayer.

Why constantly butthurt Ivan? Subsidizing Siberia like you do is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You don't need to populate it anymore to harvest resources.

Actually, Siberia is the one, who subsidize the rest of Russia.

It has a gross excess of population compared to what it should have.

This.
And this too, unironically. There's absolutely no need to populate Siberia. Temporary colonies would be enough.