Travel

where have you been and where would you like to go?

Other urls found in this thread:

tema.ru/eng/travel/turkmenistan-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

blank

I've been to,
Reno Chicago Fargo Minnesota Buffalo Toronto Winslow Sarasota Whichta Tulsa Ottowa
Oklahoma Tampa Panama Mattua LaPaloma Bangor Baltimore Salvador Amarillo Tocapillo
Pocotello Amperdllo
I'm a Killer
I've been everywhere, man
Crossed the deserts bare, man
I've breatherd the mountain air, man
Travel, I've had my share, man
I've been everywhere
I've been to,
Boston Charleston Dayton Louisiana Washington Houston Kingston Texarkana Monterey
Fairaday Santa Fe Tollaperson Glen Rock Black Rock Little Rock Oskaloussa Tennessee
Tinnesay Chickapee Spirit Lake Grand Lake Devil's Lake Crater Lake
For Pete's Sake
I've been everywhere
I've been to,
Louisville Nashville Knoxville Omerback Shereville Jacksonville Waterville Costa Rock Richfield Springfield Bakersfield Shreveport Hakensack Cadallic Fond do Lac Davenport
Idaho Jellico Argentina Diamontina Pasadena Catalina
See What I Mean
I've been everywhere
I've been to,
Pittsburgh Parkersburg Gravelburg Colorado Ellisburg Rexburg Vicksburg Eldorado Larimore
Adimore Habastock Chadanocka Shasta Nebraska Alaska Opalacka Baraboo Waterloo
Kalamazoo Kansas City Souix City Cedar City Dodge City
What a pity
I've been everywhere

This is literally it
I wish I could travel more but I've got shit to do

Why Turkmenistan?

Curiosity. It seems like a very unique country. It's an underdeveloped totalitarian shithole often compared to North Korea but it's politically neutral and its capital looks nice. Also there's a badass burning crater thing.

Here's some stuff I've read about Turkmenistan:
tema.ru/eng/travel/turkmenistan-1/

I would like to live in Norway or Finland

Why the hell did you visit fucking Congo?

I enjoyed Greece the most. Loved the food, the culture, history, the deep blue waters. I went on a cruise line there and visited various island. Considering how Greece fucked itself over the economic crisis, it's probably a good place to retire. Hopefully they won't have a crime problem when I'm older.

Turkey comes second. Beautiful landscape, people were surprisingly nice for Muslims. They're experts at lamb meat, and they had a tasty lemonade thing. Turkish food is excellent.

Portugal, Italy, Spain and France all had great food. Enjoyed my stay. Honestly I love the Mediterranean. Great place.

I visit Brazil on a yearly basis, mainly because I immigrated from there, so its sort of a 2nd home. We stop in São Paulo to visit relatives before venturing north for the beaches.

I lived in Hamburg, Germany for 2 months. I may be biased but I think Hamburg is the greatest city in the entire world. Amazing city full of history, alcohol, learning German is fun, great time.

I really want to revisit Hamburg, Spain, Greece, Turkey and Italy again. Great places.

>changing the key
that's a whoopin' boy

>that good feel when only user to switzerland aside from the ameriburger

Stay away from our country

2bh.-