If you're waiting for a "race war"

...don't hold your breath. The entire idea of a "race war" is fucking laughable.

Incels here on Sup Forums and stormfront are always coping with shit like:
>better start lifting, muh race war is coming, muh nationalism
>cant wait for the day of the rope, thats when i get revenge
>muh euros won't stand for this for too much longer!

While you're waiting from a militia to join, Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL. LMFAO at OBESE STORMFRONT INCELS acting like they'll EVER do ANYTHING other than FUCKING POST ON FORUMS. Whereas right now, BRAVE BLACK MUJAHIDEEN are LITERALLY SLAUGHTERING your corrupt "muh guns" fat pig cops. LMFAO.

Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? Western "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE. Say what you want about Muslims and blacks, but fighting is INGRAINED in their culture (Jihad+rap music) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you spend your evenings...posting on a forum...convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Lmfao. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONS of Mujahideen who are so dedicated that they're LITERALLY WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.

But yeah. J-just a few more years t-til "da day of da rope" r-right? Lmfao at you. What world are you living in. You're a pathetic, pasty coward. How the FUCK is an 18 year old white autist who has to take ANXIETY MEDICINE (FUCKING LMAO) going to do SHIT against BLACK CONQUERORS who probably bullied and slapped him around in school?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5gnpCqsXE8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and at last you change side and start to fight against White?????

Cool blog post friend, mind if I upvote it?

I thought niggers hated mudslimes too. What happened?

I ain't reading all that shit terrone

The hell happened to you?

This belongs on Mario

not true i stole a taquito from a gas station once

t. pugliano furente

This tbqh blacks will fucking massacre whites if race war actually occur

History repeats itself.

True, but then whites will slowly undermine the black's supremacy through diplomatic tactics because blacks are just too stupid to stay in power.
I mean seriously has nobody in this thread even hear of charles manson? Stop the speculation, we all know what's gonna happen

Sup Forums consists of a bunch of underage kids, at best they shoot up a church like Dylan, at worst they get blacked harder than the police who was flanked yesterday, anything beyond that attempted by either side gets crushed by government, pretty sure Sup Forums and entire site is being monitored more since happening

Why are Arabs so shit at modern warfare?

whitebois can't do shit, their women are to addicted to black cock and will stop any attempt of happening

Daaaaamn. This spaghetti nigga good. Nigga yous words is like powah and makes me so pumped up I wanna fuck a black girl!!!!!!

Muh dick has a mind of its own god pity the bitch this cock gonna rip.

we need more roof koreans desu

We can smell your fear.

You can post rage threads, or even attempt to distract, discredit and dissuade us.

But you are losing, and you know it. You can shill on the internet all you want, you can post till you are blue in the face.

But no matter how many VPN you hide behind, you can't change why we are winning.

Roflmao.

Would You raise somebody elses kid?

There are Few exceptions, for example sweethearts becoming a productive Family.

Ladies know, Men will Never raise somebody elses child. Real Friends dont let friends get cucked or Bumped and dumped.

OP has a solid point

>zero black or asian women commenting on it
What's up with white women wanting negroes?

This is fantastic pasta

13/10 very good show submitting to 6gag

When I see an interracial couple, it's usually some ugly shitskin, with even more ugly and fat white woman, with some white trash tattoos. In most cases, they're carrying an ugly, screaming, mixed child. So tbqh, I don't really mind. Even if the woman was good looking, they're usually white trash anyway.

>Muhammad and Tyrone are literally being TAUGHT by your politicians HOW TO PENETRATE WHITE WOMEN WELL

Mfw I didn't pay attention in Penetration 101 and fucked a white guy instead.

>MOMMM, MOM I MADE THE THREAD AGAIN

>Trying to discourage whites from lifting our of fear THIS badly

stay mad

This

80/10

You fucking win

>someone took the time to write this out

>you read it

what the hell is an incel?

>implying
All I see is a wall of text with the occasional word in full caps and "race war"

Whites make up the vast majority of our armed forces and most nigs can't shoot for shit so I think we'll be fine.

involuntary celibacy

If a ethnic civil war breaks out, people will just take their firearms and fight, regardless of how trained they are. And it's not as if blacks in America have more fighting experience. Crime doesn't count.

Regardless, I don't see the Sup Forums autists fighting this war or being any significant part of it.

Involuntary celibacy or incel is a kind of sexual autism which is a deeply misunderstood condition affecting large numbers of males in our society. It is misunderstood because it is not recognised as a condition at all, but rather a manifestation of other issues. It is deeply misunderstood because of the political response to it by the males who are affects which may range from suicidal despair to misogyny to violence.
Articulation of the political response obscures the underlying psychological issue, which receives scant or no attention by mainstream medical and psychological practitioners. From the perspective of the ordinary person they are kind of mystified. These people are at a sexual buffet - why do they not simply eat? The answer of course is that they are unable to go about it in a socially acceptable way. Understanding the mechanics isn’t the issue. The zone between complete passivity and rape is an an alien one to the incel.
If you are an ordinary person who wants to understand what it’s like to be incel imagine you wake up one day in the body of a gorilla. People go ‘oh my god there is a gorilla loose’ and take you down to the zoo. There are female gorillas in there and you actually experience a physical attraction to them. But if people were to comment “Why doesn’t it make out and mate with the female gorillas” the answer would be that you didn’t know how and were scared. Even knowing the supposed ‘procedure’ as a PUA would advise in a human setting wouldn’t help that much because it would be an alien situation for you. The other gorillas would also be a bit puzzled by your behaviour and probably ignore you, simply treating you as per your physical status relative to them, but without any guidance from your behaviour further than that. You would then be a gorilla incel and no-one would understand why.

>Germany

If anything, it will be like in south africa. Where you have 2 totally different sentiments living next to each other, but ignoring each other for the most.

A certain percentage of incels might be considered Vocels, or "Voluntary Incels". These are men who could obtain sex if they chose to enter a cuckold/beta provider type relationship with a woman who is facially deformed, obese, and/or of East Asian descent. Many Vocels choose not to take this route and thus remain incel, but may face disdain from other incels who do not have this option to begin with (so-called "Truecels"). In cases when the vocel chooses to enter a relationship with an Asian woman, a Supreme Gentleman may be

the result...

BTW Females can not be incel. Women's problem isn't that they can't get a boyfriend, but that they can't get the boyfriend being spoiled by society due to their gender has led them to believe they're entitled to: tall, dark, handsome alpha males.

you are obsessed with a crazy idea and you have no girlfriends, that's why

Why do so many japanese woman love German dicks?

japanese girls love gaijin desu.

*Smirks condescendingly while a shadow silhouettes on the background*
We had ways of dealing with your kind, but today I shan't dirty my blade with the blood of a subhuman
*vanishes into thin air*

Bitch even with me trying my best to be as autistic as possible, I still didn't understand one autistic word u said man.

I spent 20 minutes on Omegle asking a racist question and there wasn't a single racist answer to it. It made me kind of depressed.

Tell them you have a vagina and they'll give you the answer you want to whatever you ask.

>ebony hodges
>ebony
this shit writes itself

Is it me or does this guy seem gay

Lmaoing at all the white butthurt. Soon we'll take revenge for all the genocide Germanic autists caused

t. terrone

lmao

Knives and alcohol are all I need to kill any man

suicidati

an awesome cd player

ahahahah good one OP
keep triggering Sup Forums

Even a man with a gun?

Are there people who are unironically triggered by the sight of interracial couples?
Say it ain't so

upvote :))

I'm pretty sure we had a race war a few decades ago.

I'm also pretty sure that if a Dutch prime ministers orders Dutch people to round up foreigners it will happen.

Gr8 thread m8

>OP is so pathetic as to reply to his own post
wow
ma per davvero, suicidati

youtu.be/5gnpCqsXE8g

You all stupid or smt? there wont be any race war byherself, it is possible as a byproduct of economic cris, where nigs gonna nig hard and therefore be shut by army or police, not by white autistic basementdwellers