There are people on this board right now who have never once experienced the joy of consuming a peanut butter and jelly...

>there are people on this board right now who have never once experienced the joy of consuming a peanut butter and jelly sandwich

i ate it

>50 Somalias

underage b&

>peanut butter and jelly sandwich
>joy

Boring taste for children.

Prefer a chip buttie desu

>there are people on this board right now who have never once experienced the joy of consuming ants on a log

kids can't eat them anymore because they all have or know someone with peanut allergies

I like peanut butter or jam sandwiches, not both of them together it tastes like ass that way.

>this poster shall die because of heart attack in my lifetime

>this poster shall die because of famine in my lifetime

celery is gross, man

Raspberry jam or nothing. In my youth I was more accepting... Raspberry or death

>white bread

>celery

I tried those once or twice. They're not bad, but you have to understand the reasons why you love them: they're comfort food from your childhood.

Only Americans really have that experience. P&J sandwiches simply aren't a thing outside North America, so we don't consider them anything special. But obviosly, being Americans, you just assume your experiences are the best ever hurr durr and everyone who doesn't like 'Murican things is missing out.

This is coming from a country who's only contribution to humanity is pic related.

>euroshits complain it has too much sugar and tastes too sweet and nasty
>meanwhile they eat pastries high in sugar, made with bleached white flour, and literal cakes for breakfast every morning

can't make this shit up, pham

bullshit, they don't have such things in Korea

>PBJ tastes as good as mille feuille
Next you'll tell me that there there is no point making a burger when you can just sprinkle yeast on both sides of a rare beef patty

An adult version I've come to enjoy is...
Use a good bread with nuts or seeds baked in for some crunch.
Peanut butter
large dill pickles sliced thick
hot sauce.

The vinegar of the pickles brings out the peanut butter's natural sweetness, and the hot sauce serves as a counterpoint to the creamy, fatty peanut butter and is tempered by the bread.

>eating jelly with bread
You people are barbarians

Jelly & ice cream master race

>peanut butter
American "food"

Or cream cheese and jelly sandwich.

>murricans call jam jelly
disgusting

>jam and jelly are the same

dumb shit

No they aren't

Nice reading comprehension bong

how is that so sexy and qt

Actually, I see no one here complaining about peanut butter, it's highly nutritious and it tastes good, goes well with a lot of foods too.

>limiting yourself to peanut butter
this is 2016 brother. honey almond butter is delish. maple peanut butter is p good too, but hemp butter is where it's at

>there are people on this board right now who have never made their own banana shark

Am I trying to say you're missing out on not trying Finnish things? No. What on earth are you even talking about?

I have a special nut butter recipe that only your mum and I know

Gonna try this out right now
Wish me luck

make sure to post pics

I'm a brit

I had one and it was shit never again.

this

Yesterday I ate pure peanutbutter and today I have diarrhea

when I was a child I saw barney the dinosaur singing about peanut butter and jelly. I tried it and it was pretty good. I still like it sometimes.

>dirty industrial bread
>to much peanutbutter

0/10 would not eat

This looks tasty. I wounder if i can find peanut butter here

Trying way too hard.

How? It's quite literally just peanuts

For me, this is the ultimate comfort food
When I was young I would eat them with everything. I remember being taken to a steakhouse when I was 17 and refusing to eat the steak because I wanted Turkey Dinosaurs. My mother had to leave the restaurant, go to Tesco, buy some Turkey Dinosaurs and have the staff cook a couple of them. Then I put them onto my steak and pretended that it was just a dinosaur who was very fat!

I loved other dishes with them as well, for example, turkey dinosaurs and beans on toast or turkey dinosaur sandwiches. Sometimes I will just take some simple hot sauce, dip the top of the turkey dinosaur in hot sauce, then take some nutella and spread it onto the turkey dinosaurs feet. I like to pretend that the dinosaur had a volcano erupt onto his head and tried to escape but ran into a tar pit! I call it 'the eatstinction event'. Yum.

ţbh it would be too sweet for me

no it doesn't. It looks repulsive, i gag just looking at it

Well it's have way too much peanut butter but still i would like to try it out

the people who eat this also eat mayo on white bread, nothing else

>mayo on white bread

OP apparently thinks Sup Forums is a Norman Rockwell painting.

>peanut butter

That's just a lie, I've never met anyone who ate mayo on white bread in my life.

>White bread

no

Mille-feuille mentionned

Very boring, even bad

I don't get you euros, you act like food is garbage unless it takes at least 3 hours to make, that doesn't matter at all, what matters is taste and pb&j tastes great.

>I remember being taken to a steakhouse when I was 17 and refusing to eat the steak because I wanted Turkey Dinosaurs. My mother had to leave the restaurant, go to Tesco, buy some Turkey Dinosaurs and have the staff cook a couple of them. Then I put them onto my steak and pretended that it was just a dinosaur who was very fat!

You do realize your mother must be terribly ashamed of you?

Unfortunately, the way humans evolved, we don't crave the foods that are necessarily good for us, we crave fat and sugar. Say, kale is one of the most nutritious greens there is, but it's awfully bitter so you need considerable discipline to eat it.

No one was talking about how long food takes to cook. The Belgian bro simply stated his opinion about them.

Why do you have to get sofucking defensive when someone doesn't like 'murican things?

>eating sweet sandwich

That's why you'll be having your diabetic leg amputated by the time you're 50, fatass.

I am not fat, I am 175 lbs at 6'5" (no I'm not going to convert it into euro units) and I'm perfectly healthy.

I only tried peanut butter once and it was fucking disgusting

>I am 175 lbs at 6'5"
skelly

>jelly

>toasted cinnamon and raisin bagel with peanut butter and proper strawberry jam

>175lbs
>6'5"

hungry skeleton tier

Dumb waterlog poster

cute dog

i like them

France can I have some plz?

i never ate them growing up and j love them
i used to hate peanut butter
guess it depends on your taste

there are EVEN more posters that have not tried peanut butter and marmite. Feel sorry for them desu.

that looks like foam on top of diarrhea

jelly is american for jam nigel
peanut butter jam sandwich doesnt sound good though. only time i say jelly instead of jam

what you call jelly americans call jell-o
its like how southerners call soda coke or irish call white out tipex (maybe english too but not sure)

wtf i love australia now
>german digestion

i hate bagels

Beanut butter tastes gross on its own. It´s only good when used to cook other things

>marmite
end your life disgusting excuse for a human
>not being a skelly

>orange peanut butter

wat
i ate some peanut butter on bread like one hour ago but i prefer it without any jelly

I like peanut butter with strawberry jelly

thats not orange, its light brown
blackberry is betterr imo
americans love grape though

peanut butter kills flavour and texture against jam, I can't get why it makes American rejoice for eating shit.

it does not
you can clearly taste both

You have autism lad

he's messing with ye. looks like /r9k/ pasta to me

I like this one

tipex is usual here too
>x is the correct name for the carbonated jew
>dumb x-ers getting the name wrong
t. every American

>he didn't live exclusively off of fish sticks and wienerschnitzel until the age of 11

Were u even /raisedintransition/?

>jelly

I want this meme to end

Preferable to jelly but even better with both

i say soda
used to say fizzy drinks but honestly its a bit of a mouthful.

I can bring home the bacon
I can even cook
And I'll get your gorilla back before you can bake a peanut butter and banana sandwich
and deep-fry the bad boy

it had better be back bacon ya basturd