What year did your life start going downhill?

What year did your life start going downhill?

2010 for me

Never, My life is pretty good

Haha this
The year i was born

2010 for me as well, in a way. Been NEET since.

ALL MY LIFE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMETHING

THAT NEVER CAME

IT NEVER CAMEEE

BUT I'M STILL SAAAYIING.

2005, as a 11yo I was very handsome and by the time I was 13 I became total uggo

2010 too

never
i'm going uphill not down
i started at the very fucking bottom of the hill, ugly, dumb, everybody hated me

i fixed all of this now it's much better, when i go out in the street i almost feel sorry that i'm so much better than just about everyone else (not to sound arrogant and no offense to everyone else but honestly i am, and when i look at them in their eyes i know they know it too)

you can't fix being dumb and ugly though

Got really bad in 2014 I think.

well how come i'm smart and handsome then

It never went anything but downhill

Well I began from the bottom so in theory, it's only uphill for me...
Still waiting for uphills haha...

2006-2014
Never again

why are there tactical placement mirrors there?

pure genius of the creator

you think she knows those mirrors are there?

probably not, women are stupid as fuck.

you would literally need to point it with finger

Hahaha that sounds really pathetic bro.

Normal life for a Polish man

t.

2012 when I was 21. Only now starting to recover.
I've had some bad luck but mostly it was all my own doing.

before I was born
My dad was a disloyal alcoholic who abused my mom even before I was born
I was born with an undiscovered food alergy who cucked my out of developing over 5'4ft/162cm
Being phisically weak because of it, and being socially awkward due to my parents fighting every night my dad wasn't out banging whores, I had a hard time making friends
When I was 6 my family moved and I lost all my few kindergarten friends
From 6 to 11 I experienced bullying for being a weak manlet, but at least I cultivated my passion for books at the time
By 11 I discovered internet, at the same time my only friends decided to leave me behind, and my parents had a turbolent divorce
11-14 were the worst years of my life
At 15 I got to high school, and I started making new friends. From the social point of view, it all went better from there on
On the other side, year by year I felt ever increasingly depressed and useless, and I only didn't fail high school because I spilled my sob story to a teacher who made it his mission to have me get through the years even tho I didn't officially meet the requirements
At 18 I went to university, but due to depression I didn't go to a single class and failed
But my life is on the way for a new uphill
Have someone to lpve, still have hs friends, I will soon start an apprentiship for which I actually feel motivated, and I've spent the past 3 months learning french in France and I'm decent enough and this will give me an edge

>i broke up with my gf
>my uncle died ( he was like a father to me )
>fired from a good job in a bank
>that was the time i just notice my hairline started to recede

Well that's a JUST if I ever heard one

1999 when i discovered wonders of heroin

>mom becomes a heroin addict, steals any savings I had for my future to get more smack
>high school ends, literally no idea what to do with life
>break up with gf, were together for five fucking years
>dive into depression, get fat
>cut all social ties
>hair went grey
>never start college, so no education
>never start a job, so no experience
Thankfully I still have one or two friends from the good days that help me out with motivation and shit. Hoping that I can start my education within the next year.

I fucking hate you mom.