/polska/

edycja nygusów jebajacych szare KURWY

cuck

cuck

cuck

btw pic rele is my sister

WHY? Is her bf at least hardworking and not the stereotypical Cali spic?

they found each other on tinder

кaк

gavat

>those nails

dumny ty jesteś z siebie co

wstałem przed 10 pierwszy raz od 2 miesięcy

ama

Kurwa, weekend i nikt nie postuje

>super mexi

what did she mean by this??????????????

Cuck af

Zajebisty temat ty jebany debilu

Ty kurwo. Musiałeś zedytować obrazek, zeby nie było widać logo szmato

no elo wstałam

i to bez kaca

kurwa ty pizdo jebana usuwaj ten temat

wstalam
skad to kurwa sobot juz

*beep beep* *beep beep*
i tak do usranej już śmierci

dobrze ze sobota dzis

robić nowy?

tak

ale mi się nie chce

jowy

t. user debil

Find images like this hot as f tbhh. No idea why.

I am erect

zes nam opie rogaczy nasprowadzal

>moja mama gdy szatnia spi pod stolem
nie mam mamy

>prawica

wczoraj na grillu przelizalem się z jakąś loszka i teraz ciągle do mnie pisze czy gdzieś z nią nie wyjdę

olej

lol

This is why people think anglos are basically the same as kikes

aren't you?

wyy jednak debilami jestescie

nie, bo ty

kurwa napisałem wczoraj masę jakichś dziwnych wiadomości do loszek po pijanemu, i teraz wszystkie odpisują '?' albo 'ok...'.
Co robić???

idziesz po alkohol i piszesz tylko do tych co odpisały ok aż do skutku

pokaz wiadomosci albo lzesz

I fear my 14-year-old son will kill me one day
When Sarah’s son Robbie was diagnosed with autism, aged four, she swore she would always protect and care for him. But 10 years on, she is in need of protection herself

Cuck

We rarely do things as a family, as Robbie needs so much attention that his brother Joe ends up upset and frustrated, but we thought if we went early in the morning there wouldn’t be many people there. The first half hour was peaceful and David suggested he went to get coffees as we didn’t want to risk going to the cafe in case Robbie had a screaming fit. Two minutes later a big noisy family group came in and within seconds Robbie lost it, screaming and throwing himself on the floor.

Joe turned his back and I tried to calm Robbie while the family gazed at us in horror. Robbie was thrashing around and I was trying to put my arms round him, a mix of consoling and restraining, and he punched me right on the nose. I could feel it crack and I literally saw stars, something I’d never thought was real. Tears were pouring from my eyes through sheer shock and I could feel my nose starting to bleed. One of the older men said something like “Young man stop this at once!” but that meant nothing to Robbie, who punched me in the head over and over. All these people gathered round us but obviously had no idea what to do and then David appeared and dropped both cups of coffee all over the floor as he rushed to grab Robbie. It was utter, humiliating pandemonium, with one of the men shouting at David that Robbie needed a good hard smack and David shouting back “You stupid bastard, he’s autistic!”

I asked about respite care and was told quite sharply that it was unlikely because Robbie was loved and cared for, and not in any danger. Two days later he followed me around the house, coming up close to me, making a humming noise. He does this to David sometimes, or to strangers, and David hates it – he says he does it on purpose to irritate but I don’t actually think Robbie knows how to annoy someone deliberately – but he never normally does it to me. Then he beat me up. He punched me over and over in the face, coming after me when I tried to get away and constantly hitting me as I tried to defend myself. Then he just stopped, sat down on the couch and started leafing through a store catalogue. I was scared to move in case he started again and just lay huddled on the floor till David and Joe came in. My lip was so badly burst I needed stitches and again my face was a mess.

I'm not anglo - I'm a baltic/nordic mystery meat.

elo. ja z lewej.

wstałam

Prawilna nitka dla Polaków

wypierdalaj

That's how it should be, a dark and handsome man getting all the light skin qts.