Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0CFuCYNx-1g
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0PccPy_pTM
youtube.com/watch?v=8Gy_zq_YuQQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ4Bo0LPJ7c
youtube.com/watch?v=QuD6vSSqfT4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ksRB4faMU7o
mediaite.com/online/gingrich-white-people-dont-understand-its-more-dangerous-to-be-black-in-america/
well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/03/18/an-experimental-autism-treatment-cost-me-my-marriage/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcranial_magnetic_stimulation
youtube.com/watch?v=6mp9-T3p2dM
youtube.com/watch?v=tV6q9LOubfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Tomoko

Is this shit-eating fucking bitch popular in USA?

first for cuckoldry

lmao nip is mad she dated g dragon

why are you so mad tonight

Cuccboi pronounced koosh-bwa refers adherents of the age old tradition of french Huguenot protestants who in their attempt to avoid the brutal persecution levied against them by the catholic ancien regime, allowed local petty nobility unfettered sexual access to their wives. The reason why they did this is because they feared for their fine goose fat and paté production, which the papist elites often threatened by suggesting new tariffs implementation.
However under reign of King Louis IV (le Roi-Soleil) the practice was outlawed and had to be continued underground, luckily after the French Revolution, Rosseau and Napoleon re-instated the practice claiming that its suppression was another case of tyranny under the ancien-regime and that Protestants inalienably had the right to have their wives tended to by other men.
In 1793 upon the dawn of Haitian revolution, cuccboi planters in Haiti struck an allegiance with the slave rebellion leader Touissant Louverture (the agreement was upheld by Jean-Jacquelines Dessalines upon Haitian independence), citing that in exchange for protection of their indigo producing estates and plantations from both rebel-led violence (but interestingly not rape) but also protection against potential attacks by the catholic government, the cuccbois would sign sexual contract with the black haitian ex-slaves, regarding their wives.
An interesting sidenote is that Haitian-descended Alexandre Dumas was well renowned in Cuccboi circles for his apparent prowess with the wives of Cuccbois and actually the theme and story of the 3 musketeers was a homage to trials and tribulations of 3 Cuccbois, a fact often overlooked and downplayed in line with Napoleonic code sensibilities.
The cuccboi treatise were amended throughout french colonial empire to include all black men by ‘Le Grande Assemblie des Cuccbois’ in 1840. Since that day cuccbois have sought refuge, protection and sexual satisfaction (for their wives) from black men.

my drunk is wearing off, I'ma go grab some liquor

absolutely fantastic post

With the spread of the French language across Europe, particularly Dublin, Ireland where it is considered the language of the elite, the cuccboi lifestyle gained popularity.

One of the foremost proponents of the cuccboi lifestyle was Trinity College Dublin, with notable cuccboi alumni such as Oscar Wilde, Bram Stoker and Jonathan Swift. There were said to be underground theatres where cuccbois could bring their wives to be satisfied sexually, by a bull of Nigerian origin.

It was in Dublin where being a cuccboi gave connotations that it was a fetish for the elites in society. However this is not the case in modern times, we are increasingly seeing young white middle class males seeking Nigerian immigrants on websites such as craigslist dublin to sleep with their wives and girlfriends.

youtube.com/watch?v=0CFuCYNx-1g

dude fuck off micked we don't want you here

I'm sane
I just wonder how this shit girl is seen

comfy rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0PccPy_pTM

What is America's language of the elite?
In Ireland, English is seen as too common, Irish as too rural. Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of Dublin around Trinity College, the Freemason Lodge and the Government buildings, national museums and libraries the main language you will hear spoken is French.

What a weird night to be alive desu

almost nobody knows who she is but i like fashion and see her in mags and shit a lot and also have a gigantic crush on her 2bh

jog on jap

youtube.com/watch?v=8Gy_zq_YuQQ

lol guys remember when those cops were killed?

Jannys not going to like this post

lol when?

Wofür? Educating my /cum/rades on the history of the cuccboi huguenots?

do you think /biz/ is right? Is investing in riot equipment a good idea considering the current social situation in the EU?

>Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of Dublin around Trinity College, the Freemason Lodge and the Government buildings, national museums and libraries the main language you will hear spoken is French.
Absolute bullshit

I just a full month at trinity college and Dublin and did not hear a word of French uttered.

Thread Theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY

yesterday i think lol

Haha no way!

is it real West Coast hours yet? I want to post comfy jazz and get comfy, it's been awhile

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ4Bo0LPJ7c

Petty Studentry of Trinity College shan't speak French regularly. 'Tis spoken in the private Homes of Dublin's (and by extension, Ireland's) élite.

yeah some tacticool oper8ors topped em right off lmao

its always west coast hours
we run this shit

Wtf so funny lmao

why am I still up
reeee

Just don't watch anime. You'll be fine

>the word West is merely one letter away from spelling "best"

pottery desu

youtube.com/watch?v=QuD6vSSqfT4

Id rather eat a bullet than watch that

Is there a cure for autism?

if you find it pls let me know

daily reminder of her identity spoofing
she is Korean, disguised as Japanese with Japanese name Kiko

Black lives don't matter to Black Lives Matter

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ksRB4faMU7o [Open]

i know she's korean american

i also don't give a shit because i'm not some weird autist

>referencing a attention seeking faggot

Don't you want to fall into her lips?

No.

Doesn't mean he's not right

I agree that Milo is only in it to further his own brand (in that he hopes to be a television personality some day) but the facts speak for themselves

im fairly certain he will say or do anything despite his own beliefs to further his career. I think the right wing fag is a new angle that he is taking advantage of

man i'd love to beat this edgy faggot's skull in

FUUUUUUUUUCKKKK!

Lads help. Just started talking to my ex-gf (literally from 5 years ago) again due to meme magic-tier shit.

She was a dipshit who sold herself out [spoiler]to me [/spoiler]
>inb4 spoilers on Sup Forums.

Now she's /fit/ and based af, and probably browsed this board. FUCK

What do I do lads? Literally lost my best bro over this grill, fucked her over, and have been #rekt by every grill since.

FUCK

thats a bit much.

t. edgy poster, funny how you fail to see the irony

He exists because of people like you

thats a good post

>browses this board
>based
Move one man

>man i'd love to beat this edgy faggot's skull in

mediaite.com/online/gingrich-white-people-dont-understand-its-more-dangerous-to-be-black-in-america/

>“If you are a normal white American, the truth is you don’t understand being black in America and you instinctively underestimate the level of discrimination and the level of additional risk.”

So... what's up with this election cycle? I never thought I'd agree with Newt on any-fucking-thing. Is this a trap?

h-hi big strong americans and spanish bastardos and FUCKING LEAFERS hehe

well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/03/18/an-experimental-autism-treatment-cost-me-my-marriage/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcranial_magnetic_stimulation

Black on black crime statistics should be obvious enough

>mfw he's from Ohio

>man i'd love to beat this edgy faggot's skull in

/cum/ has been absolute shit lately.

what went wrong?

I was being facetious

I support Trump but I agree with Newt here, they do face a higher level of risk and we dont completely understand their point of view. That doesnt give them right to act like a bunch of useless niggers but it doesnt mean you can disqualify their point of view because of their actions

The man is smart as hell. Sure, he might be a big fucking sellout, but he sounds educated at times

;)

>over moderation
>loss of lively personalities
>bad memes
>vapeman

whole bunch of stuff

Well first of all you hung the American flag incorrectly for the millionth time

The racists came out and made things boring.

Racist

>tfw user doesn't realize I said that to use as leverage just in case she's ITT

many of the posters who were chill no longer post here and everyone keeps forgetting to take it easy

they've always been here, though

It's me

epic

epic 4 the win

If we legalize marijuana right now, crime would drastically decrease, especially within the black community

listnend to the same song like 10x in a row

im trashed

He's just upset because he made an edgy post and people laughed at him for it

I agree, wish Trump would change his mind on that but he needs to pander

he exists because of fuckwit angry-at-the-world white altright 17 year olds who give him and breitbart the attention they need to survive

he SERIOUSLY needs to be beaten the fuck up

why?

because they would spend all of their time stoned out, lethargic on their couches or because of dealing?

you're an idiot either way

Of course

He doesn't deny this
He describes himself as an "agent provocateur"

If this were the 1950s he'd be an outspoken communist decrying the state of black people in America

I got unbanned recently so it might be my fault

I dont know how to reply to this

I dont dislike milo but I think everytime I say his name he gets payed

He's a "gad fly" like figure similar to Socrates, drives change in a civilization by pissing it off

All minority groups aside from blacks have succeeded in pulling themselves out of poverty

Italians/Greeks/Irish/Poles all went from immigrant ghettos and working the absolutely shittiest of jobs (steel furnaces, textile mills, slaughterhouses, etc) to now being a part of American middle class society

Fuck Asians couldn't even own property or businesses until 1947, we even put them in concentration camps, and now they're at the top of the success food chain

Even Latinos are rapidly transitioning from the barrio to the middle class

The only minority group that hasn't been able to make it in America are blacks despite having access to innumerable government programs designed to make them succeed in all facets of life

This reveals some inconvenient truths about black people

Sweat, baby
Sweat, baby
Sex is a Texas drought

>thinking milterally who is going to drive change in society

The funny thing about Socrates is there's even fewer sources attesting to him actually existing than Jesus Christ yet edgelords will say that Christ never existed

He'd legit be McCarthy lad, except he'd be accusing ordinary Americans of being Communists just because they emulate Capitalism in the interest of deflecting blame from the Soviets.

He's certainly one of the champions of the culture war you can't deny that

I thought I caught autism at the turn of the millennium. But thinking back, I always had autism

Who /eurobeat/ here?

what culture war

it's only known in very specific circles on the internet, he's a nobody, a d-list newsperson at best who writes about how feminism and the BAD gays are coming to destroy america

POO

my back hurts like a motherfucker

dont get old

hit maybe 40 golfballs the other day and its still a bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=6mp9-T3p2dM

Do you find Komi qt as well?

youtube.com/watch?v=tV6q9LOubfc

I can't believe this is trending on youtube, while the media is focused on the Dallas shooting.

Glad to see that this story hasn't been buried.

This wont be buried for a while now, it's integral for the Republican campaign

how come clinton is always the subject of republican scrutiny but nobody really says anything about how rick scott became governor and pardoned himself out of the biggest medicare fraud in history?

don't they care about the law and bringing offenders to justice? that's what this is about right?