Quran 36;40 It is not allowable for the sun to reach the moon, nor does the night overtake the day, but each...

>Quran 36;40 It is not allowable for the sun to reach the moon, nor does the night overtake the day, but each, in an orbit, is swimming.

>Quran 21;33 And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming.

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uIjNfZbUYu8
dictionary.com/browse/misspelt
youtube.com/watch?v=9J7O5BGqPDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Back then people thought the sky is literally water
Mohammed was a retard

Correction my western friende but isn't space-time stretchable and most often compared to water?

Debateable, planets swimming around in the universe isn't that much of a crazy idea.

However the claim that the prophet split the moon in half and put it back together is pretty crazy.

How do you stretch water dummy? Its usually compared to sheet of rubber.

Stop looking for excuses sandnigger

Earth is flat and we never left lower earth's orbit. It's impossible. We're all in prison here on earth.

Whiter the you paki shit stain

youtube.com/watch?v=uIjNfZbUYu8

Do Americans really believe in this?

Its a book from a time when people had no idea about space. What else would you expect?

Piotr please go.

Tell me again. Ignore flat earth memes.

Do you really fucking believe in
?

Do I believe that there is a space station with Burgers on it orbiting the Earth?
Yes. Why wouldn't I? If you've ever used a GPS navigation program then you would have to be retarded to think it's impossible to put people in orbit around the Earth.

I asked specifically about this video.

It's fake as fuck.

How?

Water isn't compressible/stretchable.

I'm interested as well.

I've taken a class on (special) relativity and I've never heard it compared to water and I can't really see how it makes any sense since one of the defining properties of water is being noncompressible
the rubber sheet analogy is common though

you may be confusing relativity with electricity where a (misleading) water analogy is often given

Maybe the word swimming should be understood as floating.

> back then
That's haaram and you know it. Allah will strike you down for this blasphemous statement.

And the correspending Arabic word means both.

Learn english and memes, pakis are in Britain
Jesus christ how new are you?

he movement of objects on a rubber sheet, pulled by gravity, is not a geodesic, and thus that analogy is also completely false.

It's just used a lot because Einstein used it, but it was a shitty analogy.

Aluminum that they use for space stations would burn. It melts in 2000 degrees.
Sun gives 3000+ degrees temperature.

There is also using water in a fucking spacecraft in the fucking space.
How fucking stupid do you have to be to buy that shit?

USA is just stripping goys form money with their space bs.

correct but it's a nice visualization that's easy to reproduce and give people the general idea
I don't know anyone that claims that rolling marbles on a rubber sheet is exactly the same as planets moving through sapcetime

You are retarded.

And you're American.

What's worse? Keep gulping up NASA memes, burgergoi.

>give people the general idea

A completely incorrect one, sure.

Thank you, I wanted to post pic related as a reaction image for months.

>he thinks LEO is 3000°C

the idea is that masses warp spacetime and shape the very fabric of it making objects move in what appear to be curved paths
this is sufficiently shown by the sheet

>serious discussion

I addressed your retarded point seriously.
LEO is not 3000°C and does not have appreciable atmosphere to result in high heat from drag.

Aluminum will not melt in LEO and wouldn't be used for fucking heat shielding on the spacecraft you fucking retard.

>Aluminum will not melt in LEO and wouldn't be used for fucking heat shielding on the spacecraft you fucking retard.
Then what would be used you fucking imbecile?

It's the lightest of metals.

>sufficiently

We've reached an impasse.

Things that won't melt upon atmospheric re-entry?
Are you fucking dumb? Just because aluminum is light doesn't mean that it is going to be used for purposes it isn't suitable for.

Fuck me you're retarded.

And you clearly know shit.

>The Polish Space Program

>Learn english and memes
Dear god do i feel sorry for your parents.Ow and btw could you please tell me what's wrong with my english you paki shit?

>could you please tell me what's wrong with my english you paki shit?
>Whiter the you paki shit stain
>wither the you
>the you

look here Also, why do you act so superior you second world loser? You don't even know basic board culture
The bantz were not handled well by you

If a muslim stubs his toe, the whole religion is bunk.

>board culture
shut up man

Still it wasn't was major grammatical error to validate that response

>russian
>culture
You are out of your element, Ivan

>Still it wasn't was major grammatical error to validate that response
>Still it wasn't was
>it wasn't was

and yes, it was. You misspellt then. BUT not even "then" was correct in the sentence, it was "than", thus making it one of the most stupid grammatical errors out there everyone hates

bullying second worlders together is fun

Aluminum siding and screen doors to conveniently keep space bugs away.

>people more than a thousand years ago didn't know how the world works

what a shocker!

>misspellt

Shut up.

dictionary.com/browse/misspelt

>Water isn't compressible/stretchable.

Wrong.

it's an acceptable americanism

I never thought a german would be my ally

>hurrrrr almost perfectly and perfectly are two VERY different things
Turn off your proxy, Hans.

Please explain

It was for a short period in the 19th century.

Until real astronomers and physicists finally appeared and showed everyone how stupid the ether idea was.

>misspellt
>misspelt
>misspellt
>misspelt

>it's an acceptable americanism
It's not. The American version is spelled with a D as in this sentence.

How about a fellow white man instead?

>orbit
Sounds to me more like in a space/way in Arabic then orbit.

Also Sun and the Moon are actually "swimming" and not orbiting. They are going in space on a spiral way.

The verse looks pretty logical to me. What you don't like on it?

They are orbiting, retard.
They are also moving.

>are actually "swimming" and not orbiting
>going in space on a spiral way.

Swimming has nothing to do with doing shit in spirals and you can't swim without water
so no
>mudslimes trying to defend their insane prophet's ramblings
>"b-b-b-but I can interpret this into that one line!"

>german
>white

lmao no, let's keep it to French/german

>french
>white
I have bad news for you, m8

nice try turk, I knew our alliance would never last
you backstabbing sandnigger

>I knew our alliance would never last
>backstabbing sandnigger
>lmao no

This is why france has no friends

Y'all could get laid right now but instead you chose to debate nerd shit like space exploration on a chinese image board dedicated to mongoloid throat singing. Shame on you all.

>you can't swim without water
>what apply to my language apply to others

Also what you translated as "orbit" means is in Arabic "folk" means space, and "falik" is astronomy is Arabic.

So if I said

>They are orbiting, retard.
Orbit is what you go on over and over. We forgot about the "orbiting" thing the moment we know the universe is expending. But we keep teaching the kids and Americans that since it's simpler.

You can say "it's orbiting for me since I'm moving on a spiral way too", but the universe isn't about you.

fuck off tira

>"b-b-b-but I can interpret this into that one line!"
isnt what all abrahamic religions do? noah's arc, the plagues of egypt many other bits are batshit insane and anti-science, the whole creationism thing is silly, why is it suddenly such an issue when arabs are doing it?

he who lives in glass houses etc. etc.

>b-b-but
no buts, sandnigger, your religion is silly and so are you

>he who lives in glass houses etc. etc.
>he
Did you see me doing it with the bible?
Do you see it as a widespread thing among christians?
Maybe in russia, but the vatican agrees that the theory of evolution is probably right and that you shouldn't take the bible literally

hihihihi plot twist I was not the one you were talking to hahahahaha I got you !

perhaps, I wasn't really defending anything, I just have nothing better to do

>I have no argument, take my "hur durr"

Your flag is shitty.

>itt: smug idiots who can't read anything poetically and need everything spelled out for them

Your lives sound incredibly depressing

>arguing with shitskins
Why the fuck would I?
You always go back to
>those aren't real muslims
>that's not the right interpretation
>blablabla
You're mindless fucktards from shit-countries with shitty cultures

further plot twist, I am the one the german was talking to, and I'm not actually a frenchman, thus his statement about France having no friends because of their attitude stands correct

Orbiting does not preclude something from any other movement. It doesn't have to be sitting still.

Learn what words mean before you use them.

all abrhamic religions are retarded.
I'm all for bashing islam but when it's another deus vult nigger behind the post it really makes you think

Nobody cares
that has never been the topic here
Look Ivan, I know you're bored, just play some dota

You guys are all wrong. The quran is always right. Google for more proof from the quran.

>Aluminum

End yourself

This is a no bully board, if you still want to bully i will have to ask you to leave.

>Your lives sound incredibly depressing
I am posting on an imageboard on saturday, of course my life is depressing

Google is your friend my burger...

>(of a celestial object or spacecraft) move in orbit **around** (a star, planet, or moon).
>fly or **move around** in a circle.

>implying christfags were better

t. Gallileo

HAHA !
my plot twist countered your plot twist, for I am actually a Greek !
thus I agree with both of you

Lol me too. But that doesnt mean our lives are depressing because i am about to buy ice cream with my mom and then i will play witcher 3 :)

Did christians build a religion around the tenet that whatever is in some book will always be valid?
I don't fucking think so, morrocan french-user

Mohammed did that? Are you sure youre not thinking of the Akira manga?

Water can infact be "compressed" (it transforms into vapour due to heat caused by energy), it's just that it does the job very poorly. Oil and other composite are much better.

Of course Muhammad did that. The americans even found the lines of the split on the moon but hid it from everyone else.

Where in that definition does say that an object MUST be stationary EXCEPT for its angular movement?

It doesn't. An object can be moving as well as orbiting something.

Yes

They killed Cathars, Gallilée and other countless poor beings just for that

Religion applied to politics always end up badly

The problem is that christianity is now apolitical and progressive/open to reform (after bloody wars of religions), while Islam follows the inverse trends in many Muslims countries (though reformators exists, look at sweet Tunisia)

Ps : French Moroccans are very rare, Algie works usually better

Yes, almost like a certain guy walking on water

youtube.com/watch?v=9J7O5BGqPDk

>Yes
No
No line says that whatever the bible says is to be taken literally and always valid you retard

Learn to read, sandnigger

I'm crazy to try to debate a burger... yeah orbiting is a Chinese conspiracy you are right.