Hello! I am from Russia and I will glad to talk with you, guys. How are you?

Hello! I am from Russia and I will glad to talk with you, guys. How are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

trinixy.ru/83204-kabula-afganistan-do-voyny-30-foto.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_Treasure
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you are girl, we accept you.

Hello Ivan.

Eu falo nau Ivan

No, I am not a girl!

Why you don't speak with me?
Russia is one of the best countries, you should to be interested in speaking with me, because I know a lot of usefull things.

>Slut heels
Go work your street corner girl
No one wants you here

What is the best vodka and hangover food?

I also can speek like american, coz i'm relaaaaaxed man, wazup!

oh, come on, everyone in USA like girls, like this from picture! you have not got a lot of hot girls, but we have.

>What is the best vodka
Don't drink, but it should to be 'Russian standart', it mostly expensive, but I am not sure.

>hangover food
what hongover means? I don't know this word.
It is something like "junky food"?

why is 2ch so autistic?

I think it is because a lot of schoolish and foolish persons there, other than that, big half of them not from Russia. Other countries can have much more worse education and by this level middle IQ too.

>and by this level middle IQ too.
and by this reason middle level of IQ much more worse too!

some logic was missing by my grammar, sorry!

Just will bump with this awesome pic!

bump!

Hello

ola!

What are your opinions on Mr. Putin?

Did you vote for him, for the gommies or for the richfag guy?

Hangover food is food you eat to help you later during the night of or the next day when you drink.
It is usually high fat and greasy since it helps with the ethanol in the body. But generally, some people eat it even when they are not drunk because the recipes are comfort food.

can you ship me 2 russian girls
pref age 16 - 25
over 170cm
and model tier
thanks in advance

oh, hangover is the condition when you feel sick when you get drunk often with headaches and feeling like shit. It happens the next day and is from dehydration as the body full of ethanol is exhausted when the liver uses water to break bonds.

hello, Ivan

Do you have a gf? How to get a gf in russia ?

Putin is strong, popular and powerfull person, really leader, most of russians like him, it is not jokes, his rating really big and it is not fake.

He has done more, than all other government persons, which was before.

I have got different opinion about him, I see a lot of minuses as well, but I am so far away from policy and can't to know what is good, what is bad, because I don't know all information about world's situation, that he knows, for example.

I've never vote for him and will not vote for any persons, policy is far avay from me, i don't have any minds about policy.

You just can google Auganistan, iraq or libia before US and after, so anti-us policy can be good. Anyway, I don't know nothing about.

understood, thanks.
We have not got food with poison.
We can buy cheap food and this food will be good.
For example 1.5$ chicken - it is good simple chicken, I eat this. We should not to pay more for organic food, because every food here is organic, but in the same time, some candies or juices can have some 'color chemistry' and not good elements. If people use healthy food here it will not cost a lot - rise, chicken, vegetables and so on. But if you like, for example, souces and candies - them all will be not so healthy.

Also we don't produce any GMO. But we probably can eat them, if food is foreign.

I can't, our post don't chip people, so all model girls will be for me only, sorry, bro :)

Privet

I have got a wife.
>How to get a gf in russia ?
You just should to be funny, strong, interesting, pretty and clever. Or rich - but this point is not main and a lot of girls don't care about it. All like in every country.

>chip
ship*

>You just can google Auganistan
This is real photo of afganistan before war

Or this!
a lot of photos here, for example: trinixy.ru/83204-kabula-afganistan-do-voyny-30-foto.html

So, you can feel the difference.

Why are you a filthy commie?

Lol, I am not a commie
But democracy and market economy works only when people have high ethical level and intelligence, education and IQ.

in India is democracy and capitalism, feel the difference with USA, for example. But USA has not got high etical level, from my point of view. Your situation in Dallas - good example.
Or apple devices loving - it is on market, but overpriced a lot, and this overprice only because most of the people pay for devices - it is not good, every device should to have real price, it should not be overpriced and apple situation only because a lot of not fully clever persons buy them.

Any thinkpad is much more cheaper and better, with more pretty hardware, with high protection, than macbook. So macbook should not cost more - here is my point.

humanity should to have evolution for democracy and capitalism.

>Vlad
>Brings up Dallas

Like clockwork.

Do you live in Moscow or St. Petersburg? Would you recommend a visit to either?

When are you gonna give us back our gold

I live near the Moscow.
I've not been in Petersburg.

I think, that Moscow will be good place for traveling. Can't tell anything about Petersburg, but there a lot of pretty and cultural places, but buildings out of them can bee too old.

Lol, what?
No one taked your gold.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_Treasure

Why is Russia so based?

That's interesting. Thank you. Feel free to visit us, my friend. We get many Russian tourists.

I like russia! Nice people and saunas and beautiful girls and arts
do you like greece :3

Why does your manlet dictator keep threatening us on tv

I am not sure, that it is fully true.
It can be something like legends.
Anyway, I don't know anything about.

>so based.
What do you mean?

Russian like Cyprus, I like it by pictures or youtube, but never been there. I am not rich and can't travel a lot and so far away from house.

Thank you!
I like greece. We have got sometimes similar culturical things. Greecee looks really good, hope, I will visit Cyprus and Greece in future.

Not sure why you'd think it's a lie considering that we have the documents of the transaction and the transportation and that your president admitted to owning it.

But it was probably made into Sochi medals, so we'll never get it anyway.

it is not true.
No one care about europe here, we don't want to take yours territories and don't have it in minds, form my point of view.

why did russia take over crimea?

We have a lot of golden places in Russia. Our nature give it to us! All documents can be faked. Don't fully trust your TV, it can be legend. Anyway I don't know nothing about it.

Apple products aren't overpriced compared to others, iPhone and galaxy cost about $250 to make and they sell the for $650+. The same with all Apple computers, they just use more advanced and expensive technologies and materials. But you're right, companies overprice products, they make and advertise lots of toys for hundreds of bucks and make people desire them but is it a government's business? I don't think governments should enforce any way of thinking to people, even though they all do it now.

Read Papanek about false valuable products: 'Design for the Real World', it's on Flibusta in Russian.

>Apple uses more advanced and expensive technologies and materials

No, Apple just works very hard to cultivate an upscale image so idiots with too much money buy Apple when they want quality. And they're generally satisfied, because the product functions, so it never occurs to them what a colossal waste of money it was.

“Based means being yourself. Not being scared of what people think about you. Not being afraid to do what you wanna do. Being positive."
Idk, i love Russia

Why Russians are such attention-whores?

But it's fucking excavated dacian treasure, that can only be found in the carpathians where they lived. There's bracelets and necklaces and signets that could only be found in their ruins. We have pictures of them and we had documents that we also sent you and your commieshit oligarchic government stole.

>Ids not ur gold id's our gold :---DDdddd your goubnmit faged it :DDDD

This shouldn't make me as mad as it does.

Crimea went to Russia without any shoots. People came to us after referendum. It is people wishes. Referendum was in time without ukrainian any government. So in world's law all is ok there.

Most peoples in Crimea are russians. In USSR it was in Russian part. So Crimea came back after USSR. all about the crimea in your news is not true, from my point of view.

you can google images, where crimean people makes photos and smiling with russian military (them was for protection, there was not any shoots)

So, it is just comming back to Russia and all people waited in Crimea for it. It is fully true, not a propohanda

But yes, they use aluminium and glass produced and finished with presision and blah-blah. The insides are also designed to fit fancy shapes, it takes time and some engeneering to make and ofc money. Shure they use massive imagemaking but that doesn't make the facts about prices I posted not true. I use Windows if you wonder.

What do you think about France ?

Sorry, I don't know anything about it, so can't discuss about it.

why do you think so?

May be because over culture and mentality does it in our minds. I don't know, but thank you.
I like pictures of Ecuador from google.

because it was always Russian
There were Russian settlements in Middle ages (Tьмyтapaкaнь)

Our DEDY conquered it in 18th century from Tatars

before that, Crimean scum harassed our lands and turned our peasants to slaves in order to sell them around the world
I mean, Crimean tatars were no more than nomad tribe which lived on robbing its neghbours

After we conquered it, we had two major events: Crimean war and Siege of Sevastopol against the Nazis. A lot of Russians died

No way we give this land to Americans to build NATO bases right before our nose

Besides, most of the population is Russian

French womans looks very beautiful.
I've never been there, but looks, like today you have some problems with emmigrants. Also, lacoste is frensh brand? I like lacoste shoes!

>Tьмyтapaкaнь
пpoигpaл, лoл!

All info from those post is true.

What do you think of the Chinese team joining KHL?

>KHL
Hockey is very dynamic and interesting game, I like hockey, but I don't know nothing about chinese hockey, sorry.

Yes we have a lot of problem with africans and turks immigrants. Lacoste is a french brand, now it's very popular among immigrants.
And I think russian women are more beautiful than french women

>Lacoste is a french brand, now it's very popular among immigrants
it should to be cheap in France.
In Russia it is expensive, not luxury, but is not cheap for most of russians.

CYKA BLYAT

Your broken english is cute desu~