/asean/- Not Criminals edition

It's pissing me off when everyone in /asean/ are being terrorized by them, yet our leader doesnt label them properly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzYeLWUpsqY&t=1172s
globalnation.inquirer.net/140782/gains-from-thailands-bloody-war-on-drugs-proved-fleeting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/ausnz/

Jannie h8 cuck

I think you're confused

m'laysians beheading indonesians in the philippines?

What's that encircled?

I want to found Korean colony in anywhere in SEA

the one recently killed

Who has hearts of iron 4 here? I'm still waiting for a sale ;__;

youtube.com/watch?v=RzYeLWUpsqY&t=1172s

there's already one, it's called Baguio city

there's already one, it's called Boracay

Is buying a 9 series nvidia card worth it for the goywatch?

Baguio is so progressive, coreans there can have their own police force and they automatically arrest anyone or handle any case involving coreans.

There already are.

I bet Baguio is also full Marcostards

Biggest reason to separate desu

He needs his allies and hired guns

In case of a coup and they also become his DDS in the future

What sins will you guys confess tomorrow?

I'll murder you.

pls delet dat picture

Vanetti.

Dear God, please forgive me for having a shit taste for reading World Trigger. I don't have a choice because I'm so bored since I already ran out of materials to read. I hope you can forgive me with only 3 Hail Mary's

Friend is in Pattaya now. He said there are lots of pretty maids.

the janitor keeps deleting off-topic threads

fucking asshole

Does /asean/ love Jesus?

Forgive me for molesting twenty hijab sluts

who /thinking of becoming Catholic 2bh/ here?

Thinking of becoming Orthodox :3

This is a true depiction of the Orthodox tripfag, Constantine

lel

missionaries/preachers should really learn to use anime in their work, I think it could help convert plenty of people

I mean, if for example Liru were also a devout catholic who forced me to pray with a rosary every time I wanted to fug her, I'd probably have converted long ago.

Korean restaurants are booming in Malaysia.

Are you the one from this morning?

I agree by that I mean more anime with magical Catholic and Orthodox girls in it and plenty of fujobait Art to lure in girls.

Which tread?

God Im fucking hungry, only ate 2 meals a day for the past week

Suck being a poorfag

Nedherland where are you

TIDDAAAKKKKK!!!! ;___;

Where's your mama?

Evening lads

Am i allowed to shitpost here?

What happened, Thaibros?
globalnation.inquirer.net/140782/gains-from-thailands-bloody-war-on-drugs-proved-fleeting

>trying to suppress drugs in the golden triangle
lmao, that's like US going around the Americas killing druglords

Somewhere in Caloocan

Im at QC alone ;_;

Have wonderful dreams.

I have been thinking about this too. Protestant churches seem to be doing what ever becomes the prevailing morals in society and this bothers me but I would like to be Christian but I have strong reservations about a few aspects of Catholicism

Orthocucks spreading piosonous lies >:3

wake up

pu ekaw

Eat at trinoma. Wear a blue shirt.

nip slip

Bump

A N I M E S
N
I
M
E
S

Happy sunday fami

Dad reminisces on the past as a seaman watching videos of ships fucking up and tells me a story about his incompetent Cebuano co-worker
>Dad is an experienced seafarer with nearly a decade of experience in sea, even before I was born
>mostly he was helmsman or lookout
>one time they were passing through Indognesia
>Dad was lookout
>Dad sees an indog fisher man waving this huge pole on the left side of the ship
>the fisherman is telling them to stay away because they have a huge fishing net
>Dad decides to inform Cebuano first mate (2nd highest rank below the Captain)
>Cebuano first mate bought his promotion
>incompetent as fuck
>would have crashed the ship multiple times in several occasions
>Dad decides to test him by asking him where we should go and suggesting to go left (obviously move right away from the fisherman)
>Cebuano first mate takes my Dad's suggestion despite the fact that someone in his position should know to go opposite
>Dad loses his shit laughing at how this first mate knows nothing and tells the first mate to go right

and yet the cebuano is probably earning more than what your dad earns

top kek wagecucks

tbf I'm proud my dad didn't buy his way up, I'm happy where we are desu. We have a house, we have condo, we building a boarding house, we have a car, we own a rice paddy, we live in the UK our retirement will be taken care by the government. That Cebuano probably crashed a ship and is now back at Cebu

Not to mention we managed to get one of my cousins to graduate from university and currently paying of 2 of my cousins' tuition fees and paying my grandma's living expenses so she can have a better life than the average flip senior citizen

bump

our cctv got stolen again. puta madre novaliches thugs.

try surrounding it with pigeon spikes or barbed wire and have a dog or two around inside your shop or inside your gate, that'll discourage them.

We don't live beside our hardware user.
Dogs will probably just destroy our merchandise inside if we left him inside during the night.
And our cctv is just outside of store/compound.

Actually happens all the time. First, they'll steal our cctv. And then, they'll go inside our store and will get to our register.
We wisen up this time and dont leave our cash inside anymore.

damn dude, I thought they would be scared especially with Duterte's crackdown on small criminals

I thought so too.
We should have a weekly public executions by now.
I wanna see one of those fucker get guillotined or burned alive.

Believing this, he just want to rant

Because you dont need drugs to commit petty crime