Hey Israelis

Hey Israelis,
What do you think about pic related?
How do you feel about Christian tourists who go to your country? Do they really worship the ground you walk on? Do you, as a Jew, feel the spiritual connection between yourself (God's chosen) and the Christian?

Lemme kno in the comments below

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlTOxCWs_gg&index=72&list=LL8wciSlSJ4GpSYcjbDoKMWQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iqrit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing makes me madder then Christians who support fucking Jews and their filthy fucking state. Israel belongs to the Christians.

They like Israel because they think Israel will cause the biblical apocalypse to happen

Protestants will burn in hell along with the kikes market my word

>Do they really worship the ground you walk on?
I think only american christians are like that.

>mad christians mad that christians support israel
youtube.com/watch?v=TlTOxCWs_gg&index=72&list=LL8wciSlSJ4GpSYcjbDoKMWQ

>believing in hell

Okay but I want replys from legit israelis

SeeAnd they don't worship the ground Jews walk on

Good goy.

>crazy american zionist evangelicals
>representative of all christians

Most forms of Christianity aren't particularly for or against Israel. Also Israel has in the past done some pretty shitty things to Christians, though today you're probably better off being a Christian in Israel than a lot of places.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iqrit

Some Christian Americans make me uncomfortable, cause they think Jews really are chosen in some sense. Also some of them support us because they want us to cause the rapture.

The normal ones who support us because we're a mostly ok country doing our best to deal with scumbags are alright.

Daily reminder that messianic judaism is the fastest growing denomination in Israel.
Jesus-deniers btfo.

You will cause the rapture m8. It'll be a good thing to

>Israel belongs to the Christians.
Well, at least a small part of it was bought by Russian Church.

The Russian church is everywhere. It's too creepy.

Everywhere but in my bp :(

and the Mormon church actually....

It's a free market.

This reminds me of the priest in Leviathan
One of the best movies in recent history man

True

I love seeing tourists because I always thing everybody hate us

They're nice. Very polite as tourists. Don't like the attempts to convert Jews, but most people just node politely and ignore them, so it's not much trouble.
Don't feel any connection whatsoever, but they're still my preferable tourists.

I don't think your word is marketable in present state of affairs. Maybe in another thirty years?

Jews are our older, misguided brothers. It's only right to love them and pray that they too recognize the LORD as their saviour.

what Israelis think of Poland?

Seems like a nice place. It's going to be one of the most successful European countries in the future most likely. Some Polish people seem kinda butthurt about us but I don't take it personally.

I love you. We are not butthurt. We hate zionists, but we love jews. Does it make sense to you?

Zionism just means believing Jews should have a country, but people often believe it means wanting to colonize Arabs, or being pro-Netanyahu or stuff like that.

No, Zionism means = everyone hates you, you must support us, otherwise everyone will kill you.

I know from a verified source that there is a conflict between rabbis and zionists.

Anyway, there is a reason that Poland was the only country that welcomed Jews. Everyone else was killing you, meanwhile, we gave you special laws? Why? Because we know the good stuff when we smell it (nose joke)

The reason we started to hate each other started with the partitions. Prussia, Russia, Austria, joined together and gangbanged us. This is when everything started to stink.

However, I have a plan for this world. I want Israeli youth to join Polish youth and give some justice for the rest of the world. I don't think it's fair that this place of the world was erased.

cont. we are pissed off, because we were hurt.
we were raped, we were told that we are nothing
we were told that we are worthless.
all of our neighbors hate us
all of our neighbors wish us to be dead
Does it sound familiar?

What if jews had colonized Argentina instead like Herzl proposed?
Would Argentinians be white?

I'd rather befriend a Jew than a European Christian. At least some Jews stay true to their religion, hell I wouldn't mind Israel if it was a Jewish state.

Well you did, let's not deny that, I still admit I'd rather have you in holy land rather than Christian. Maybe one day it can be a place for all religions of the book.