Culture Pals - /cp/ General

SJW qts edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your language and flirting skills, hangout with other Sup Forumserpals, share stories, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, log the ip addresses from qts with iplogger, make fun about crazy qts, share replies from pastas, etc.

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

OLD THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

interactive-english.ru/opisaniya-foto/others/opisanie-rossii/
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=597810327543185408
interpals.net/no_surprises
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's been a day that my new Ukrainian qt is offline.
Want to talk to her.

She must not want to talk to you.

Don't think so.
She even mentioned one think that was on my profile just to have more things to talk.

>German grils don't know what Wolgadeutsche is

Care to enlighten me on this "Wolgadeutsche"?

How new must a grills profile be for it to be worth it to talk to them? Sooth be told if someone's been member for +3 years there's little chance for fruitful intercourse (double entendre? maybe ;) )

Also how about trilbies? Do non-western grills still think they're classy since they haven't been exposed to the same memes?

german education senpai

are you a Wolgadeutscher?

bascially descendants of german immigrants to russia that settled at the Wolga

>her response, no idea what it means

Aхaхa, хopoшee пpeдпoлoжeниe.
Heт, мнe нe кaжeтcя этo cтpaнным, пoтoмy чтo вoюют нe нapoды, a пoлитики. Teм бoлee нe вce нeмцы хoтeли вoeвaть и нeкoтopыe из них cпacaли жизни pyccким coлдaтaм. Ha Poccию нaпaдaли и Фpaнция, и Япoния, и cтpaны нaхoдившиecя paньшe нa тeppитopии Пoльши, a знaчит, cлeдyя твoeй лoгикe, я дoлжнa их нeнaвидeть? Этo глyпo

yбить ceбя

Oi oi lads what's happening?

>German grils don't know what Hunsrückisch is

>are you a Wolgadeutscher?
My grandmother is. She lived at Saratov, when war came she and her family was deported to Kazakhstan (she was 6). She didn't come back after war, she graduated from university and had a work in Astana, when in the '60s she met one guy (who was deported as well because of his nationality), married him, and within a year they had a daughter, my mum. Anyway my father is Russian so I'm kinda only 1\2 German. Feels good man

oh nice m8

>"hahaha nice one
No, I don't think it's strange (her love with Germany), because it's politics who fight, not the people. Especially I heard what a lot of German soldiers help to Russians (during war). During history Russia was attacked by France, Japan, and a lot of other countries as well, so by your own logic I must hate all of them? That's stupid"

>text with qt from interpals for days on facebook
>she doesn't even want to send me a pic of her feet
what am i doing wrong???

maybe she just doesn't like her feet, have you asked for other pics?

nah
yea she said that she doesn't think her feet look nice but i thought it was just typical women babble as in 'i'm sooo uglyyy, rite?? :(('

You are an acknowledged German minority. Why don't you move here?

yeah normally yes, but I think with feet it might be different. If everything esle is going well, you could sorta introduce to her that you like feet, but I would ask for normal pictures first idk

I'm handling that right now, m8 :^)
I want to finish my Uni degree here first, and then I'd like to become a magister in Germany.

gonna try that, thanks

How do you guys start conversation with foreign chicks? I mean, the most common way.

Asians, Slavs and some Latinas: Compliment them
First worlders: Ask about something in their profile

pretty much this

How often girls message first?

Lads, are you really sure with compliments? I mean, qts get messages with this shit every day, some of them should think something like *gosh, here is another fag who don't see my great personality, he's only interested in my beauty.*

depends on the girl I'd say, but it happens quite often

well maybe don't exaggerate with the compliment and I usually don't start off with a compliment but rather sweep in a compliment in between in the first 15 minutes that we're talking, that usually works

>don't exaggerate with the compliment
like dis?

yeah, you know like the thirsty turks or indians do it...

Just be subtle and cool about it but let her know that you think she is good looking

HAHAHAHAHA

if this is actually you, you made me cackle out loud. 10/10

if it is pasta, still 10/10

ty boris

lmao

I don't get it

>Caber

>Ask what it's like living in Russia
>get this
Why?

Is this... Some kind of pasta? Is she qt, anyway? Post her

sounds like something copied from a website desu

Looks like generic internet article about russia, desu sempai. May be she have some problems with english conversation,as beginner.

I thought that too but I googled it and nothing showed up.

are her other responses like this aswell?

Grats, you find a russian robo waifu.

I just started talking with her.

You are not good at googling, senpai.

interactive-english.ru/opisaniya-foto/others/opisanie-rossii/

kek

10/10

You were right Vladimir, kek

>mfw i realize this article i was studied 5 years ago at uni.

>qts have all gone to bed
What do I do? How do I get a latina qt? I'm not a yank

Fuck this website. All women are apes that can't hold up a conversation and are so uninteresting. Fucking scam

Can you recommend any alternative?

Clayton dude why are you on every 18 year old latina's wall lmao

Am I the only one that does screenshots on every qt profiles that I'll probably message later?

Desperate wanna be chad

You know you can just bookmark profiles, right?

What about the information contained there, what she likes and all that stuff.

Rather, just don't be ugly or a Turk and they won't care what kind of compliment you give.

pretty much

I just bookmark them

>tfw got banned and lost all my qt bookmarks

Dude's 29, left it a bit late

>not using one account for stalking/bookmarking and another for messaging

I did that but then I just got lazy and started messaging on my stalking account :^)
Also because it didn't have my real photo, so I could banter.

>tfw qt added more photos
>one of them is with a male slavling
interpals.net/app/photo?pid=597810327543185408

Qt is pretty generous mate

>hating on Clayton
Not cool bro

inb4 Clayton shows up and types a blog

Doing some banter to a german.
:^)

She's a 9/10 mate

Bruvs I'm the Muslim guy that was talking to that Israeli qt, we're bantering right now about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and it's giving me a chubby.

Come on dude you're a BR you should know a 9/10 when you see one.

Also dude she's like 17 how feckin old are you?

>you're a BR you should know a 9/10 when you see one
>implying BR girls are qt

Also, I'm 18.

Minha namorada mais recente foi uma brasileira, era entre as meninas mais lindas que tenho conhecido, muito melhor que eu. Imagino que é como acá - se vai a uma universidade ou um bairro de classe média todos são muito mais lindas que nós plebs. Moro numa cidade pequena agora muito longe da minha universidade e finalmente tenho percebido porque temos a reputação de ser o país mais feio do mundo

Hope Donald Trump deports you tbqh

I do live in an upper class neighborhood, the girls here are cute, but they don't hold a candle to European girls, seriously. And rich girls are the exception anyone, the average BR girl is butt ugly.

InshaAllah

What State you in?

This girl seems emotionally unstable.
interpals.net/no_surprises

HOUSE OF OSMAN
O
U
S
E

O
F

O
S
M
A
N

>online 7 days ago

she probably killed herself

No only this one is, most girls on Interpals are if you dig deeper.

If you are from Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo that's pretty accurate. Though there are lots of qt grills in the smallish towns of south Brazil.

>get asked what living in iceland is like
uhm idfk like living?

Been talking to this qt now for about 2 months. We started off really hot and got really close fast. I told her I will come visit her soon since I was planning to go to Europe anyway, so knowing we'll be seeing each other helped us get even closer.
But now I'm getting mixed as fuck signals. She says she wants me, yet takes literal hours to reply to texts if she replies at all. I call her out on it and she acts like it's nothing.
She started talking so long to reply that I just stopped replying at all, taking it as a sign that I got the hint and that she doesn't want me anymore. So then she messages me a few days later asking why I don't want her anymore and stopped texting!

What the fuck? It's okay for her to take an entire day to reply to a text but if I don't relply she gets mad?
The worst part is seeing her last online times in Viber and Messager, knowing she's till awake and talking to friends and purposely taking a long time to reply to me.

This has just been me ranting to get it off my chest. The act of writing is cathartic and helps me to feel better.
Discuss shitty qts who make life difficult.

Maybe she thinks you're too clingy. You shouldn't overdo it, what will you talk about when you see each other in person?

Act like a man.

YOU make the call, not her.

Want to stop this? Then do, and that's that. No more contact.

Want to continue this? Then do, and that's that.

Make your stance and have her know it.

Some women are just like that. I for one have had enough time to be dealing with these bullshit power games and mind games that some of the IRL women I've been with.

One day I'm going to die, and I want to feel like I didn't waste time on childish games.

Sort of a rant of mine, I guess.
But there are just too many women in this world to be stuck to the ones that make shit difficult.

Want to talk? Let's talk.

Miss me? Call me.

The moment I sense the slightest bullshit...

I N T O T H E T R A S H

Also this: This is why I have side qts. The moment someone wants to get funny, I instaswitch.

Millions of years our brain has evolved, to be simply used for niggerish chimp behavior.

>joy division shirt
>pentagram necklace

poser desu senpai

That's actually pretty qt, 2bh.

What's up with the amount of teases on the site? Holy buttfucking tittynipples teases are some of the worst type of women.

>asks me for my personality type out of nowhere
>say "wut"
>links me to a test
>get "ISTP"
>immediately blocks me

Hold up, Clayton's 29? Shit, by look of his pictures and his feminine hands I had assumed he was 20-ish.

Same here.
t.INFP

>browse interpal
>Find russian qt
>We start talking over the course of a year
>She wants me to visit her
>Go to russia and visit her and meet her parents
>they approved of me asking for her hand
>Set up a picnic at the top of the hill in her favorite park that she takes her little siblings to
>Later propose to her and she accepts
>Couple months later we marry
>Then in a month or two I she founds out she's pregnant
>Pridefulface.jpg
>When son is born her health starts to deteriorate
>In a month she is hospitalized
>She tells me if she dies to find another woman to love and to marry
>Tearsrunningdownface.png
>Three month's later she dies
>How can ever go on this site again after feeling these feels
>She wants me to find happiness again but how can I.

I'm in ukraine with my interpals qt right now

why are you shitposting instead of enjoying it

tfw shit job at 3 am
tfw i think my qt is either ded or i got rused

She's sleeping next to me and I somehow got sick here..but today I will go to maidan

Going to meet my qt next month in Brazil. Getting kind of anxious.

who is /genkidesuka?
also was someone pretending to be a kirgiztan qt?

Good luck (mostly in regards to avoiding zika).

>tfw one week

cool story
What are my chances asENTP?

g-guys dont let me alone

Know for a fact, They get more desperate as they get Dry down there, as soon as they become ugly, Dump them! don't be a Moron.

They get older, We get older.

Young boys got hurt enough, its Royal payback time.