Why are Norwegian and Icelandic males manly and Swedish males not manly while they are the same Scandinavian people ?

Why are Norwegian and Icelandic males manly and Swedish males not manly while they are the same Scandinavian people ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
streetsofreykjavik.com/
kikebook.com/Prikið-Kaffihús-109494879174685/photos/?tab=album&album_id=352486298208874
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Icelandic males are a bunch of inbreds

something something haplo

The Swedish government is controlled by (mostly jewish) private interests and these people are pushing for a multicultural and metrosexual agenda at any chances they get

Norway and Iceland definetely aren't

>Icelandic masculinity

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

swedes are very manly

Because the swedish male is actually african

when are you going to learn that behavior is not linked to genetics, but culture

t. swede in Norway

nice meme.

t. Per-Göran

This is a common misconception. It's true that Sweden is the most cucked of the nordic countries, but the others still have significant sjw-populations. People seem to think that the other nordic countries are like polish and hungarians when it comes to things like immigration.

Icelanders are mainly Celtic by blood tbfh

lmao
poor mountain

They were norwegians actually

Nop

yes they were
a autistic map dosn't help you prove anything

They are Celtic rapebabies mainly, no matter what they were originally

>autistic
using buzzwords proves even less

You question another's masculinity while posting under a French flag?

well Ireland, Scotland and Iceland was part of Norway so.....

and Greenland

Are you saying that Norwegians used to be more Celtic than Celts themselves? Or that Viking women took it up the ass from Celtic men, resulting in the majority of Icelanders having Celtic Y-DNA?

>He posts a cartoon girl to apply his speech.

Everyone always forgets Estonia

Norwegians built Dublin, celtc capital desu

That doesn't answer my question.

>Estonia and Finland
>Scandinavia

Are you new to the internet?

He will learn our ways akhi
For the record I think Sweden is dope, if I ever get exiled I'll consider your country, too many immigrants though, I like to feel special.

>Icelandic males
>manly

The fuck is the matter with you? Get the fuck outta here. Those "manly" Mountain-type Icelanders you look up to are just juiced up ex-basketball players.

>streetsofreykjavik.com/
>kikebook.com/Prikið-Kaffihús-109494879174685/photos/?tab=album&album_id=352486298208874

I swear to God, had these pictures been taken in Gothenburg or Malmö you'd be screaming "LOL KEKS BLACK BULLS FUCKING NU-MALES".

This meme that Iceland somehow would be the last Nordic outpost against multiculturalism, cuckery and degeneracy is killing me.