1. You're cunt

1. You're cunt
2. Are you racist?

>uk
> no (...maybe a little bit)

us
not really. but i think for myself so by PC standards, yes.

like if a black person is killed by a cop after fighting with them and refusing to cooperate.. i dont blame the cop.. so im racist.

flag
no

Yes but selectively.

No

flag
absoluty

no but i dislike chinks, k*rds and arm*s since they are mentally-ill the ethnicities

Ethnocentrism is the winning strategy.
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

1. France
2. I don't like black, yellow and mudslim people.

>flag
>no? (but PC ppl will say I am a racist bigot male blah blah. They cannot use cis whyte scum meme as I am an Asian tho)

Only sometimes, like all the time a little bit you know

Slavs aren't white and non-whites can't be racist, therefore I'm not racist.

1. Familiar faces
2. Worn out places
3. Worn out faces

SPANIARDS, COLOMBIANS AND CENTRACACAS HAVE TO GO BACK

Im cool with everyone else desu

Flag
Yes, albeit selectively

what about your football team? do you like them?

This.

I'm more racist towards guiris (anglos, germanos) than towards moors (a bit racist) and niggers (give a shit of them)

Depends on how you define racism. I hate Muslims and niggers but not non-Muslim Arabs and blacks that aren't niggers.

1. England
2. Yes

I just hate Canadians

I only hate chinks and Canadians

UK
Yes but I don't consider myself superior to other races. I just simply dislike some.

Bayern
No

WE

Except when the philosophies of that nation are better than the majority of other on the planet.
Then yeah you should be proud and defend it from any fucktard trying to change it to mach their shithole.

frankly, I hate everyone. I'm racist to the extent that I'd like to see whites dominate the world, but that's just out of self preservation. I'd like to see Britain triumph over the other white nations, and I'd like my family to be more successful than other Brits. The idea that there's such a thing as objective morality is laughable: good is what's good for me first, my family second, my community third, my nation fourth, non-British whites fifth, and the rest of the world sixth and last.

>mfw one day aliens turn up and I find myself fighting side by side with niggers and chinks

1. USA
2. No being racist is not only wrong but unamerican

Italia
Technically my ideas on race basically disqualify me from being racist, but in practice I am, very much so.

1.Chilly
2. No, but I don't like muslims

1. United States

2. Yes, I've grown to despise minorities.

2. No, of course not.

1)England
2) 1920s racist , not Nazi racist.
I dont want to have anyone shot but im not favourably disposed towards orientals , negros or arabs.

1.- tacoland
2.- i don't think i'm racist, unless cholo is a race, in that case i would definitely be racist as fuck

flag
only subconsciously

Us
Yes primarily to blacks and mexicans.

Swede on vacation in Japan

I always see people individually as individuals but I see groups of people as racial stereotypes which I guess makes me pretty racist

yes
but thats none of your business

>no except for the situations in which I am

You sound like a gigantic nerd faggot

Half of our population is anglo.

have you been shitposting with your new flag user?
How does it feel NOT having your opinion discarded once they see your home flag?

polan

I've grown up in place where were no other people than Poles (literaly). First black folk I saw, was citizen of London and I had 27 y then. So at first I didn't know what to expect from black/yellow people and I feel bit dunno embarassed when around them?
That may make me slightly racist I guess.

1. Proxy
2. I love to shitpost about it.

Northern Ireland.
Deeply and openly.

1. U.S.
2. Cultural Darwinism is A-OK

only against black people

>1. You're cunt
Portugal
>2. Are you racist?
Not really, however this cesspool of site contributed to a more racist vision of cultures. However, in the end i don't give a fuck and i don't consider myslef racist

1. Brazil
2. Used to be but now im dating an amerindian

US
I try to judge on an individual basis, not group people together. I don't know what that makes me

I accidentally became racist because of the internet

>flag
>yes, all Asian countries are

2.No.

Stop being racist you fucks

No.
Only towards stupid cultures

1. America
2. No.

t.Zhang ping pong