/rich/

You can only post in this thread if your country has a median wealth of $100k+.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_median_wage
korrespondent.net/business/economics/3464452-ukrayna-vozghlavyla-reitynh-samykh-nyzkykh-srednykh-zarplat-v-evrope
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rude

>USA is poorer than Greece

Evening lads

Ameridebts think they are richer than us due to having higher income levels on average, but they are too stupid to manage their own money well. Also, get out you two. You are poor.

Good evening my rich friend. How are you doing?

>be eurorich
>%60 income tax
>import taxes
>goodgoy taxes
>abysmal realstate market
>become yuropoor

also americans from these places?

Poornanada

Where are the rich people? Come on. I want to talk about rich people things with you.

Stop posting this meme. GDP per capita (PPP) and social mobility are more important.

w-what

You should contribute more to the EU.

t. jealous poor person

GDP is just the government and corporations raking all that money for them. It has very little to do with the wealth or income of the average person.

Good evening my rich friend. I'm going to sleep soon, because I can afford it.

lol

...What?

Hahaha finally fuck you faggots.

Yeah, Italy is rich, I s-swear
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_median_wage

This data for average wages varies quite a lot. You can see that we're significantly better on the Eurostat one at the bottom. And in this one as well which is from 2015: korrespondent.net/business/economics/3464452-ukrayna-vozghlavyla-reitynh-samykh-nyzkykh-srednykh-zarplat-v-evrope

But what matters the most is that we know how to manage our money well and don't waste it on making loans worth tens of thousands or on other high priced shit like in Nordic countries.

This one is based on ISTAT data, and it says that the average wage is 1291€ (1347€ in the North-West).

It varies way too much by study. Doesn't really mean much. Sometimes we're even as high as 2100+ on average.

Hello fellow First Worlders.

Hello poor person. Has your country collapsed yet?

I estimate a couple months more.

>fucking counties
>still only five 100k+

Pathetic.

cant be wealthy when you ahve to pay half a milion for college and other half for minor medical procedures