Where did Sup Forums go to college?

Where did Sup Forums go to college?
Please no bully I'm fucking retarded.

ITT Dublin currently. Hoping to do my PhD in UCD.

Coventry University

pic somewhat related

University of Santo Tomas.

KULeuven in Flanders

best uni in Benelux
best uni in the world for Materials Engineering.

>best uni in the world for Materials Engineering.
LMFAO. do they really teach Dutch kids that their universities can compete with American excellence?

oi i'm at the uni of maine

look it up
Also, Flanders isn't in the Netherlands, genius.

you best be joking nigger

I can tell you at least 15 universities that are better at nucleur/materials engineering than that one

Can you show me where I said your mediocre school is in the Netherlands, dumbass? It's a Dutch-speaking university that Dutch kids get taught about and doesn't even reach the top 50 on the ARWU (dumbass)

Why do Americans constantly have to educate Europeans on their own society? Is it because our universities are superior so our knowledge is better?

Boston University then transferred to Columbia University because I wanted to live in NYC

Brooklyn College

BS in Health and Nutrition Sciences

Clark University Worcester

t. retard

best public university in the USA

suck it aggies

I went to UMaine Machias

What's wrong with the U of A?

Mah nigga. Sister goes there and I occasionally visit her.

shit ratings

my family owns a batch of apartments like 100 feet away from there, yikes

uOttawa, SJW central

And?
>flag
FIU

Gonna go there next year senpai :^)

>best university in Latin America.
>i can do a exchange to polytechnique in France if i pass in a test
feels good man

I SAID IT'S GREAT
TO BE
A FLORIDA GATOR

Ohio State

mfw I score a 2380 on the SAT, and a 30 on the ACT and still go to a community college

Thats impressive and iktf i got good marks in AS level and SAT but have to go a subpar state school
Gonna make it brah

UCR, Best one in Costa Rica and central america, studying law and enjoying the neet life thanks to my wealthy daddy
Feels good

hi NYC senpai

Virgin Tech

atleast a quarter of the students here emerge with some kind of anxiety or depression. going to school basically feels like going to work everyday.

administration basically gives 0 fucks about students and employs students/grad students as basically underpaid slaves.

but atleast i have nobel-prize winning professors in my department so there's that.

I went there once for a Model UN conference.
You guys have a really nice campus, but shit-tier students

nothing, the top 10 canadian universities are not really different.

its only when you get to things like brock or york or athabasca university are people functionally retarded.

yeah i assume you went to trinity college campus? we are split up into different colleges much like harry potter.

rich kids with politician mentalities all go to trinity college, since almost every prime minister went there and did law school after.

UA is alright, if you're doing oil tech/engineering or surveying it's good. Beyond that I don't know much reputation-wise about them.

Wouldn't be able to tell ya desu.
It was smack dab in the middle of downtown Toronto
I could get from my Hotel to the University using the underground walkway, if that means anything to you.
Also it was pretty close to the museum of art

i just started university
>first day of college
>introduction to the system
>nigger comes in
>start talking about slaves
>gets completely naked
>start cutting and whipping himself
>while talking about racism
>no one tried to stop him
>people acually apploud him
i heard this place was wierd but goddanm.

Technische Universität München

A state school in California that you've never heard of.

NO BULLY CHINK

Fight me Canucks

yeah that's the royal ontario museum, cool place.

by the way the school is visited by a lot of foreign leaders, so they decided to pour tens of millions to make it even nicer. will probably be one of the best looking universities in the world and combining modern and victorian architecture.

i'm already graduating, but it would be fun to visit in a few years.

is your school as entitled and snobby as people say it is?

a girl i met who went there and had a boyfriend in engineering tried to flirt with me once. typical dumb rich girl.

I can't say FUCK YOU loud enough! Saw 'em off

Miten hitossa? Saatiko sait lukukausimaksut maksettua?
T: jenkkiopintoja miettinyt

If you're at qt Finnish girl, you can stay in my dorm ;)

Sapienza uni (RM) for one year, I quit.

Pay my tuition and I'll marry you

are you a qt girl

Starting my fourth year at an applied science University in Informatics/Computer Science. I already received quite a few job offers: some come in weekly and starting next week a job with 21 euro/hr.

I just need to pass 4 courses to complete this degree. And yes - I started to hate formal education.

FUCK FLORIDA GO DAWGS BITCH

nigger how that's gets you into anywhere free pretty much

I wish I went somewhere people have heard of. Oh well it was cheap as fuck, no debt and I did get a good job.

>21 euro/hr
How's the cost of living in your city?

UF a shit

Generally people think this is a shit Uni and I agree

Universidad de Chile/University of Edinburgh

Um, it's one of the bigger cities. Food and all is rather cheap. Germany in general is cheap but the living costs aka rent are fucking you over.

Like, you can survive with 700 Euro as a student and live like that for a few years but in general you better step up yur game and earn 1500< Euro (1800~ USD)

I pay for food about 120 Euro and just drinking water, 450 Euro rent for 1 room, health insurance 80 euro, fitness 20 euro, ...

I'm earning with 21 euro much more than many other graduates/people in trades here with few years experience. If it wouldn't be for IT it'd be a lot harder to find jobs and get that salary imo.
Most people here are earning 10 - 14 Euro/hr

Wew, I envy your cost of living. Starting programming jobs here pay around 90-100k usd per year, but the cost of living is rather high and rent is half of your salary (1 room is around $2500/month at a minimum)

Are you actually getting a double degree or did you just stay in Edinburgh for some months?

Community college

I was a shitty student in high school

BCIT - Plumbing and Gas fitting

Got my master's on Edi

Anyone else /accounting/ or /finance/ here?

Unfortunately yes

Yup.....I regret taking finance

Why's that my dudes

I'm going into my fourth year of accounting and I'm loving this shit

Why bruh?

which shit state school did you end up in?

These threads are sadly just thinly veiled circlejerks among amerifats and canadians. No one gives a fuck/knows about the existence of the rest of unis in other countries unless they're the ones at the very top.

It's in Cleveland
Hope to transfer to ohio state for 3rd year onwards

One of my friends went to seoul national university, I didnt wanted to live in seoul

This

CSUSB

Most overrated school in Finland aka Aalto university for me

In hindsight, studying biology was a mistake.
Should have done biotechnology, or something more focused.
Also with I'd done an industrial placement.

There's definitely a lot of people that are way to full of themselves, but there's also a good chunk who may come off as super snobby, but in reality they aren't that interested in making 100 new friends everyday.

How big is the difference between the private and public colleges in the USA?

Yup. Starting to lean towards (strategy) consulting with my jobs tho.

anyone /university at buffalo/ ???? got accepted for civil engineering but not sure if I should go lol

Is it as boring as people tell? I thought about minoring in it because my brother's mother-in-law works in accounting firm and she said they are pretty desperate at hiring new people, apparently they even have tried applicants who don't know the basic terminology.

Isn't biology one of those fields where even simple lab assistants have ridiculous requirements?

What is the approximate amount you hear or have to spout out (((innovation)))?

[flag]
Cult Religion University

Currently at Western Oregon University

I'm not sure if a minor would be enough to actually work in an accounting company.

It's best to become a CPA