Americans always bully us on Sup Forums

Americans always bully us on Sup Forums

You shouldn't deserve this.

Ehhh f'get about it

A L P H A

hahaha based Jordan

>take billions in foreign aid from ameridumbs

>hates ameridumbs

I've only ever said positive things about Italy. It's one of the most beautiful countries on planet and your immigrants make good movies

Russia is surprising.

When i went to Italy I saw more people wearing American flag shirts than I've ever seen in America outside of the Fourth of July.

yeah when I went to Italy (never been to europe) I got many appraisals for being an american and the likes and such

wtf I love Italy now

Nigeria and Kenya, our greatest allies.

I thought Italians did not like America but I guess Italians are just tsundere

Fucking Greeks

Where did you get that idea? If it's just from Sup Forums, that doesn't really mean anything.

Shut the fuck up Guido Boipucci

Italians get mad at American pizza don't they? So I figured they'd not like America as a result

...Do they?

>Kenya

Kek

>Vietnam

It was just banter

Estados unidos, me gustaría un visto para entrar en su país. Espero que mi español sea suficientemente bueno para hablar con ustedes.

Wait, France? Seriously?

They are our closest ally it makes sense

What crawled up greeks butts? What's their fucking problem?

>Can't handle a little pizza banter

Greeks don't even like other greeks
Not surprising really

>he doesn't know of the deep amour between America and France

In Europe only Greece is less brainwashed than us, nice to know but Greeks are mad at everyone so who knows...

>Philippines
I guess they got raped so hard and for so long that their minds just broke.

Nice meme polls you got there. They don't mean anything.

Reminder alliance with America is good for Germany

>people genuinely think US influence is a negative thing

They must only see the bad parts.

No its not, that picture is bullshit.

there is nothing bullshit about it

Our relationship with France is like that of an old married couple, we squabble over dumb shit all the time but at the end of the day we still care.

it's weird, i was in greece and no one cared that i was american. everyone was very nice to me. same thing with serbia.

only place i received butthurt about being american was g*rmany. which ironically out of all countries they should suck our dicks the most.

Yes there is, there wanst a single terror attack in Germany whereas there are constantly shootings in the US, they get all prevented here.
The BND just presents itself as incompetent because a clever hawk doesnt show its claws.
Successfull german espionage in china, the prevention of terror attacks and the chinese being unable to copy german military tech speak for that.
Look at all the shit they have copied from the american military.
Do you see the Leopard or any of our subs there? Me neither.