How come American whites are so lactose tolerant if we are so mixed?

How come American whites are so lactose tolerant if we are so mixed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactase_persistence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Since we are talking about whites.

Hello, I have Germanic roots and I live in South Brazil.

You are probably aware of the "favela monkeys" Brazilian stereotype, so often repeated around the internet and strengthened by northern uneducated Brazilians, who unintentionally perpetuate the stereotype by acting uncivilized in the internet.

But South Brazil is not like that, most people living here came from Europe during the late 19th and early to mid 20th centuries to escape from the political turmoil and World Wars, unlike the northern Brazilians that are descendant from Portuguese explorers and slaves; this difference is reflected in both architecture and cultural values.

Yes, we do share the same country and labels, but our origins and motivations are completely different; we might as well be separate countries.

Before trying to make fun of Brazilians in an english-speaking website you should remember that they are most likely from the South, classic Brazilian stereotypes won't hit them since they do agree that the North is uncivilized.

How come are you so dumb? Oh, I didn't see it, but you're American. That explains.

>tfw white and I get stomach problems from dairy.

Probably your milk isn't real milk but processed sugar filled corn milk shit or whatever

Can somebody post the DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT BRAZIL! pasta?

I need it for my colection.

>niger

>over 10% lactose intolerance
>white

pick one

>white
>I get stomach problems from dairy
pick one

Apparently a bunch of people from the far north went back to Africa eons ago and brought their cow tit fucking genes with them

Daily reminder that not drinking milk regularly makes your body not produce lactase and you'll get intolerant.

This is literally a tolerance map if you get what I mean.

Daily reminder that there are people out there who literally drink semi-skimmed or skimmed milk instead of whole. Absolute barbarians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactase_persistence

The decrease varies between people and some people have mutations that makes the amount negligible.

Absolutely disgusting.

Better safe than sorry.

That would imply that African, South American, and Asian countries have the highest tolerances, which they don't

That map cannot be true. Literally everyone I know drinks milk. Too much milk, in fact.

Heck, we are a cheese country.

No, I implied more lactose tolerance = more cucktolerance.

So why they tolerate themselves then?

I hope you know that's a meme map.

I used to drink milk all the time until I stipe for a while

Now I can't take a morning glass without getting the cramps and the subsequent mean shit