Ask a former soldier anything

Ask me anything besides personally identifiable information, and yes I know half of it will be shitposts

Can love really bloom in the battlefield

eat shit pleb

do you love Japan?:D

How uneducated are you?

Have you ever fucked your cousin?

Are you even Punjabi
( where were you station )

are you motherfucker?

Yes, love for your friends
Ok
I actually want to visit Kyoto someday
I have AA in Liberal Studies, and no
I'm Chicano, and at Ft. Bragg NC

CHI

CA

did you fight in an actual war?

everybody look at this faggot eating my shit

no
yes
ok

Why did you leave?

How many push ups can you do?

Whats the best gun for STHF/survival?

you removed kebab?

Do you fuck navy guys

Given the chance, would you kill the men, rape the women, and use the babies for wall decorations while carousing around the town with roast mutton and a keg of ale in hand?

It took its toll on me mentally and physically, wife left me, my knee and back started to get worse, depression was creeping over me. You can only see and experience so much suffering until it weakens you

What branch did you serve?

What tours?

its "okay, sir" to you pleb

get it right next time or you get finely tipped hypodermic needles stuck into sensitive facial pressure points (close to your eyes).

Also, what items would you carry if STHF and you were forced to leave your city?

62 in 2 minutes, and i recommend a shotgun that has inserts for different calibres and gauges for woods and hunting, a short rifle or other compact carbine for cities

No I love humanity
Army Psyop, Afghanistan, Iraq, and a tour as an advisor in the congo
no
water purification tablet, a good knife that isnt hit tier, a hatchet, firestarter, good tarp, GOOD boots and socks(really)

did i mention the tips are dipped with arsenic?

Noted

Can you keep your beard?

How many confirmed kills do you hold

If any, how does it feel knowing someone has died directly at your hands

Most soldiers aren't but due to my job depending where I was, I could keep my beard so I didn't look like a chai-boy the Afghan child fuckers
I have for sure shot one man in my life, other people shot at him too so I don't know I am the one who killed him, it doesn't feel like anything I guess, I don't really think about it, sometimes I wonder who he was though, is there a mom somewhere who stays up at night and wonders where her son is? I don't know man, feels sad

Are spyderco knives worth the price?

how was the congo like?

is it half as fucked as people say it was? i knew a congolese refugee in highschool who use to talk about it.

also

>chicano

are you one of those mexicans who join the marine in order to be as white as possible?

I wouldn't buy one but most of my friends liked them, be sure to get one with a seatbelt cutter, it may save your life someday
If the earth had an actual asshole, it would be the Congo, I read heart of darkness before I went there and Conrad summed it up pretty well, if I ever hear someone speak fuckin Kiswahili again in my life it will be too soon. That country just made me feel dirty inside my soul and on the outside. And no I joined the Army. Not to be white, but because I needed a way to pay for college and health insurance, I'm very comfortable in my brown skin

okay that sounds alright.

what was really bad about the congo? any specifics? its had a fucked up history for sure, but how is it today and also why where you there?

Were you a POG? Did you even deploy?

They have their own fucked up tribe racial stuff, humans live like animals and dont value life, orphans galore, and I was training congolese 'soldiers' if youll call them that
Pog 37F on a Tactical Psyop Team, and three times

>Congo
When and which? UN peacekeepers were sent in Congo back in 14 for relief efforts. I don't recall any American forces in the region at that time or is it sone sort of blackwater/dynacorp shit?

DRC, and 2014, we didn't work with the UN we were acting as advisors not combatants like you guy. We avoid you bluetops like the plague

Also Camp Tshatsi sucks ass and so does Kinshasa

Is the Congo an American ally or just a shithole using American military aid to crush dissent?

the latter, its mutual though

Off to work now, I love working in a secure sex offender housing unit, be back in a few hours, feel free to leave questions for when i return(god willing)

I feel like you sound a bit how one or two of my fucking recruiters would on Sup Forums, weird as all fuck.