I'm in a guesthouse in Korea, and I sleep in a 4 bed room with two Japanese girls

I'm in a guesthouse in Korea, and I sleep in a 4 bed room with two Japanese girls
I just can't get my eyes off their feets...
What should I do ?

Go for a walk and clear your head

Take creep pics and post on Sup Forums then we or I will give you advices on how to do shit that will excite u.

Ask them if they like anime

How about you shut the fuck up, get off the phone and go pet that doggo

C'mon. If you are white they will jump on to your D

>instead of posting pics of the girls, he post a fucking autistic doggo

He was in the city of my gf, it's too far from where I am now

I will try, but they are on the bed over mine

are you that german foot fetish guy?

just explain it to them nicely. everyone understands germans have weird, usually harmless fetishes.

Nope I'm French

Act like you're texting someone. Stand opposite of their bed and take pics. Don't forget to turn off flash.

Or if you have the balls to do it like I do go on an explosive "Hey guys let's take a selfie!" the key is to act like you're drunk then after that to relieve tension make a topic and ask about them or Japan. Trust me, tourists cannot say no to someone asking for a photo.

French girls feet are cute too

Take off their pants and panties, slide your dick inside them, take a picture and post it onto /r/Korea.

No

I can't, the room is too small
And I only said Herrow to them

>No

No, they are. Foot fetish videos on the internets are evidence.

I heard japanese girls dont resist when raped and are unlikely to report it. Further, koreans hate japanese. Just think about this for a second

Ask them about takeshima for the lulz

Wow you're such a fucking cuck. Then start chatting and ask for a selfie 20 minutes later.

Fucking euro autists. If you ain't going to provide us fine gentlemen with a nice show then fuck off with this thread

if you ever get the guts to take pics then for the love of god turn off the shutter sound
had a friend that got fucked from forgetting to do that

>had a friend that got fucked from forgetting to do that
story?

Turn on a fan and get everyone killed overnight

They caught him taking pics of them so they fucked him?

pls don't eat that doggo

FUCK OFF! JUST FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING GOOK! JAPANESE GIRLS ARE MINE THEIR FEET ARE MINE!!!! YOU CANT FUCKING TOUCH THEM OR ILL HUNT YOU DOWN YOU NORMIE SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!! FUCK OFF 我的日本女我的日本女!!!!韩国人应该死去!!!日本女都是我的女朋友!!!!!!!日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日!!!!!!

this listen the dungeon master mr. fritzl

he knows what's up

>日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日日!!!!!!
kek

Herro Zhang Li Ching, enjoy sheep shagging? Good

>支那人

This.

Yes. When the group of lolis in pajamas and bikinis heard the noise they started bullying him, spitting in his face and poking his peepee, laughing at him when he got an erection.

That's fucked up

Can u imagine the opportunities this fucking cuckold can make?

Take shower
Deliberately leave clothes in room
Take the smallest towel you can
Try your best to wrap it around u
Come back inside while they're awake act awkward and shy

Man euro cucks are the worst.

jungle niggers sure do have a lot of spare time to dream up sex scenarios don't they

take pictures of their feet and post them

now

>I don't know how women work
They don't get horny at the sight of nude men they're not already attracted to you spud

Post their feet, goddammit!

why are jap girls there? they looking to get gook'd or what

you smelly frog should be thank to Japanese girls has no smel.

ps I love french girls.

The point is to make them attracted. What u think that will immediately result insta sex? Nigga, please. You invest on this shit and sooner or later instincts will kick in. Fucking nerds.

why not?

many korean girls come to Japan too.

Takashi, wanna watch your girl get KOREANED?

POST THEIR FEET YOU FUCKING PUSSY ASS FAGGOT

Do you love Japanese girl

Actually I have no smell too
I'm 50% French

Sorry everyone, I went outside to eat, and now they are gone
Maybe tonight, I will try

Do it tonight when they are sleeping. Their feet will be sticking out of the blankets, bare qt soles exposed I'm sure.

What are the beds like? Do they face you?

You could probably tickle and suck their feet while they sleep and film it