You will never be russian

>You will never be russian

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp.php
youtube.com/watch?v=LXRFPGFapzE
allenbwest.com/allen/police-in-this-major-city-admit-its-lost-to-muslim-immigrants
youtube.com/watch?v=A7DDYNJqKzk
youtube.com/watch?v=lTUV6uczZ_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Awesome thread m8

>you will never have a qt slav wife

>U ll never ve a loli gf
It hurts to live

sorry, but I'm polish

nice thumbnail

Faggot

I'm glad I'll never be an inbred slav mixed with mongol blood

Delete your garbage post and then your life

why you mad

>you will never be a white nazi soldier fighting for your Führer, children and woman

You're that one russiaboo that always sings praise about Russia aren't you? I got news for you, Russia isn't as great as you think it is.

He called us Mongol rape babies papa

actually, there's no problem with it
just go to the embassy, apply for citizenship and once you get approval buy a plane ticket

you are now a Russian hobo

Butthurt peasant, russians in norway are hillarious, the men are angry poor manlets and the women? oh man i've never seen bigger whores

Russia's great allright
The word you want is "nice", Russia isn't as nice most places as people think, though it isn't as bad as they show in BBC documentraies either

But it's not that easy, right? If I learn Russian and graduate in something like medicine, pharmacy, biology or biomedicine, do I have a chance? I don't have Russian heritage, but I look white.

you could easily become russian as long as you have enough money to pay your way through corrupt drunks, being russian literally doesn't mean shit, it's just a passport, anyone with money can get citizenship (Or if you're a mongol and you can rape your way to citizenship and end up actually becoming a russian)

Russian folk will see you through your accent but lightly banter you about it. That's all. Otherwise u r cool

>Russia isn't as great as you think it is.
Exactly. Even Canada, Korea, and Australia have passed Russia in GDP. As for economy (GDP), Russia seems to be declining.

>GDP
>10. Canada
>11. Korea
>12. Spain
>13. Australia
>14. Russia
statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp.php

>will never have a Laotian wife

When TRUMP becomes president, America will remove sanctions and become greatest Eastern ally

lmao stop lying like a piece of shit

Russians are one of the most unaccepting xenophobic and violent peoples out there.. If they'll find out you're some kind of weird foreigner who came to their 'rodina' they'll fucking beat and then rape your ass.

Russians are the scum of the white race.

I hope US lifts the sanction.

I'm 187 cm, fite me sissyfag while Jamal is ramming your wife

Russians are actually black people with a white mask

>tfw

a malnourished, forever-drunk, suffering from fetal alcohol syndrome 187 cm gopnik

Especially females?

Oh yeah? I'm 205 cm you mongol manlet rat, and why would jamal ram my wife? I'm living in a completely white and homogenous village in Norway, meanwhile you can have fun with your 9,400,000 sandniggers in ''glorious mother russia''

if you're in for the females you can actually be lucky and get a decent hog
don't stay in russia though, take her to brazil and marry her there.
She will literally have no other choice but to continue and keep the marriage because she will have no friends/relatives to seek refuge to in Brazil nor money to go back home ;)
seems like a sound plan to me

>I'm 205 cm
>titan detected

Average scandinavian

I mean, they are xenophobic and violent especially against foreigner females or males? None in specific?

Average african-scandinavian*

>says Mongol descent

Think you'll get raped regardless if you're a male or a female by angry rodina-loving gopnicks
but yeah, if you're a female you're more than doomed.

t. Buttmad shitskin manlet from "irrelevant shithole No. 85868576587685"
>205 cm
Lmao, enjoy your acromegaly and fucked up frame by 40, literal laknlet untermensh.

Says island chinise slave descent.

Sorry Moldova I think I know my country better than u

I'm white with dark blonde hair and blue eyes, what do you know about that russian untermensch?

>You Will never have a Vk account

>t. Buttmad shitskin manlet from "irrelevant shithole No. 85868576587685"
t. vasya shestyakov from kamchatka which is definetly more relevant

sure you do.

but I do
the amount of pirated music there is insane.

>I'm white with dark blonde hair and blue eyes
You are same much white as argentina.

>be Russian
>get Mongol'd

KEK, are you really trying to imply Norwegians especially aren't the ubermensch of the white race? Norway is still a pretty homogenous and white country with just some exceptions in the capital meanwhile russia is just as cucked and fucked up as america with your multi-ethnical societies

>be nip
>get chink'd
>get kimchi'd
>get american'd

russians look disgusting

and they also delude themselves into thinking they're white

it's called 'damage control'

>says gook niggarapchild
>(niggarapechild is nipp trademark sinse 1946 xD)
How is it feels to watch nigga raping your yellow mom and own ur and other island gooks asses?
Norway is small piece of frozen mountains not able to conquer anyone. Enslaved by swedes for centuries. If being ubermensh is being anal slave of the master well enjoy being ubermensh then ;). Russia conquer half of eurasia and for sure own alot of different nations. Norway even so small somehow have alot of gooks.

>be half Russian
>half Jew

Is anyone more hated then me :(

>Russia conquer half of eurasia and for sure own alot of different nations
and? you're still piss-poor and undeveloped
mentally unstable, warmongering pieces of shit

I think you're forgetting here that the swedes fucking owned you, and isn't it quite hillarious how a ''small piece of frozen mountains'' is still managing to be better than your ''big glarious mater rossiya''

Moldova is just jealous how cute

At least we are relevant

Russia is superstrong, see how much banter it gets.

USA isnt strong anymore, people just call it fat.

>At least we are relevant
hardly

How does it feels declining your country by America-san and taking a sanction yourselves?

well okay mahmoud
guess you're right
everyone should pack and leave this thread.
mahmoud said russians are stronger 'cause americans are fat
game over everyone

it was fun as long as it lasted brother, time to go home

So tasty butthurt by gipsy.
Swedes are same gayslamic retards as norgay. Kicked out from continent and forced to live on other side from your frozen mountains. Welcoming niggers, arabs and other shitskins. >be ubermensh >get cucked by ahmed, jamal and rzmelek in same time.
Wow sanctions is so scary (deeply conserned intensives). Remember russia still can legitemly attack and destroy jopan so called "army" in one day. And UN have to swallow it because we still dont have any peace agreement ;) .You are tired of bbc and want to taste liberators dick?

>get kicked out from G8
>a country that has been passed by Korea, Australia, and Canada
>lower and more unstable growth rate than Turkey
>relevant

Who the fuck cares what you think.

Russia 3
You 0
Suck on it kek.

>get kicked out from G8
What is g8? Gay club?
>>a country that has been passed by Korea, Australia, and Canada
>lower and more unstable growth rate than Turkey
>relevant
Economy is for 9sm dick loosers like you. Russia can conquer rape and pillage. You make moneys we are taking it. ;) work my yellow slave work but white master will come and take all of your goods ;)

''Swedes are same gayslamic retards as norgay. Kicked out from continent and forced to live on other side from your frozen mountains'' Oh really? We took the long walk and settled in literally the coldest area on earth which made us evolve into a strong and resistant people, what did you guys do? evolve out from some drunk whore and turned into basically gypsies mixed out with mongols

>you're still piss-poor and undeveloped
That's reach coming from a subhuman whose """country"""'s only bit of relevance is being a cheap labor force here. Did your daddy send you money this year?

>get cucked by ahmed, jamal and rzmelek in same time.
Imblying Russia is not the same

Welcome Ukraine, roasting russia in the first minute of entering, well done

the russian dude is almost as shitskinned as the japanese LOL

Why such "stronk and resistant people" love to watch how shitskins fuck their womans on streets and not only doing nothing to stop it but also welcoming it. Call everybody who against it "nazi". Clearly best people on earth cucks. Even gypsies mixed with mongols are able to have more land kill muslims.
youtube.com/watch?v=LXRFPGFapzE
Those muslims dont burn russian flags, dont talk shit againt goverment . Actually they are even kill for russia. Cuckholes onto dumbass for example ;)

It's not great but it's ok. Life is fine there.

>Those muslims dont burn russian flags, dont talk shit againt goverment ...
...yet.

>What is g8? Gay club?
Retard detected. I mean the group of US, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Canada, Japan, and Russia.
It became G7 Because Russia has seceded.

>work my yellow slave work but white master will come and take all of your goods ;)
Sorry, our master is America-san, not you. So we don't receive orders from you.

Are you really that stupid to think that your economic status has no indication of your country and its well-being?

How stupid are you, exactly?

You're too much of a retard to know Norway is not sweden nor is it denmark, we are the most homogenous of those countries mentioned, our government now is deporting out illegals and our police is much more active so have fun jacking off to putin sucking some chechen kadyrov dick while building mosques in moscow KEK

what do you expect from some russian who sells his own mother for a sip of vodka

>It became G7 Because Russia has seceded.
Lmao you gooks are so retarded. gsomething is not official organisation. Its just club for presidents of controlled by US countries. Gsomething cannot do shit like UN.
>Sorry, our master is America-san, not you. So we don't receive orders from you.
Dont worry we have much more nukes than just 2. And more than merica. So after your shitty island turn into glass you will be in sphere of russian influence
If russia even behind spain on economic why obongo always piss shes panties when she come to meet god-emperor?
You just buttmad retard. No reason to respond to you anymore. I am pretty sure you are just some pakistanian kid who think he is "white". allenbwest.com/allen/police-in-this-major-city-admit-its-lost-to-muslim-immigrants

youtube.com/watch?v=A7DDYNJqKzk

Your girls seem to be very receptive toward the manly russian men.

Butthurt of the irrelevant shitholes you can read below ;)

Haha yes gook grills dont want gooks antdicks ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=lTUV6uczZ_M

Yes its that easy, though the best way to get a job would be if you transferred to a russian university, or Hot you masters or phd here. Don't know if we have any that are world-class on biomed stuff, but we probably do, since Russian definitely has nice med companies. Finding a reasonably well-payed job shouldn't be difficult with an education like that if you know russian

Isn's Russia much colder than Norway tho

How paki can know it?

>you will never be (x)
>OP is not from (x)

why?..

>the russian dude is almost as shitskinned as the japanese LOL
Don't insult the Japanese pls
>Russia:
>population is about 145 millions
>country weight area is 17,125,200 square kilometres
>income per capita 9,202$

>Japan:
>population is about 126 millions
>weight area is 144,724 sq km
>income per capita 32,486$

>Lmao you gooks are so retarded. gsomething is not official organisation. Its just club for presidents of controlled by US countries. Gsomething cannot do shit like UN.
You must be pretending to know G8/G7.

>Dont worry we have much more nukes than just 2. And more than merica. So after your shitty island turn into glass you will be in sphere of russian influence
Your country is collapsing before US interferes in it.

Fuck off Nips with your tiny penis and manlet tier height

> a norwegian and a jap being THIS mad
I don't believe it, you guys are proxy Russians, admit it.

>says Chinklander

I'm a native Japanese, not proxy. I'm tired of being called English teacher/proxy/Mehmet.

100% germanic overlord unlike you slavic mongol filth

Ocean? What ocean?

easymode for burger

У нeгo ecть Cникepc

I am thankful for that.

>but I look white
It's ok then. Come home, white man.