"What are we ordering user? I was thinking about getting chips and gravy with chicken salt, sound good?"

>"What are we ordering user? I was thinking about getting chips and gravy with chicken salt, sound good?"

>gravy with chicken salt

FUCK OFF BITCH FUCKING ROASTIE THAT'S DISGUSTING I WISH I NEVER FUCKED YOU DUMB MOLE CUNT GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE RIGHT FUCKING NOW I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AND YOUR SANDY CUNT NEAR ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Yeah

I'll have the spaghetti bucket and a side of ribs, with a taco platter for an appetizer.

FAT cunt

whatever gloats your float

"Listen to me,
You better shut the fuck you unsuffearable little bitch, I'm sick of you going out your way to decide things for yourself, you'll pick the lettuce off my plate if you want, cant afford to pay for your ass every damn time"

>not having chicken salt on his chips

清創寧浩羅乒乓

>Gravy AND chicken salt

Kys, culinary peasant

When I pay someone to feed me, I get my money's worth.

>gravy and chicken salt

this is like the type of melbournite cunt who puts tomato sauce on their potato scallops

Diabeetus

>chicken salt

What

Just gimme dat donut burger familia

This is why I pity anyone who's not from Australia/NZ

yeah but with gravy fuck off

It's just seasoned salt

We have it here just not at restaurants

This literally what is the point you'll just be ruining a perfectly good bowl of chips

You're missing out

Oi what is a good brand of chicken salt I can use at home for me oven fries?

just googled that shit. not going to lie it sounds fucking great. how is it not a thing here? god only knows theres enough of you lot here..

>tfw buying chicken salt from woolies but it tastes like shit

Goes great with chips from your local chicken shop or fish N chip shop desu

>the corner store near my highschool used to sell chips and gravy based on how much money you would give them
>buying $10 worth of chips and gravy and literally eating it out of an old fruit box they put it in for lunch
>tfw they closed

we have chicken salt here idk why not in the UK

>irish monkey thinks it's people

aww...

>will never go back to the comfy times of sharing a box of chips lathered in gravy with your crush on the train ride home

>sharing chips and gravy

>being a dog

fuck that, couple bits of chicken with lemon pepper chips will do me ay

>gravy

with a roast, sure

>ywn get $2 of chips and be unable to finish them
fuck i miss the 90s sometimes

rife and natto for me

Y..you too...

>chips
I guess you mean freedom fries?

Oh so it's just seasoned salt then

save me

>Donut

Fuck off yank.

>The Turk tries to shitpost in an Aussie thread

sauce onthe qt

How can this not exist anywhere else? I assumed it was an American thing

>seasoned salt

WTF is wrong with you

>on a train, sitting alone
>you hear sobbing
>suddenly this girl sits across from you

wat do?

I am Greek

I rape

Nah lads, the best munchie food to share with the boys is a large chips covered in gravy and chicken salt.

start cautiously by coughing a few times
if she ignores it bring courage forth and ask her if she has a ticket
if she is still there i politely tell her that my friend is sitting there
yes on the other seat as well
and on the other one too
sternly avoid eye contact at all costs
if all else fails leave without saying anything and looking at the floor and look for another coupe without people in it

2/10 would not eat

I sex her with my dick

What did you mean by this?

You mean you'll have one of these.

I would tentatively try to ask her if she's alright. However, I'd know it's a dumb question, but it's kinda the only way I'd know how to say something to a stranger that cries. I'm not even certain I would say anything to her at all, tho. I mean, as you know we snowniggers don't really talk to strangers normally. But I think if someone is publicly crying like that, and the train trip is long and I'm sitting with her, then I think I might try. Nobody wants to just sit and listen to someone cry, I guess.

waddup pedro

jesus christ

it just won't stop.

if you need 5 sauces for something to make it taste good, then it doesnt taste good. why eat it in the first place?

What the fuck whenever I thought it was done, she'd just keep going.

Jesus, just toss everything and the kitchen sink in there.

>wanting anything less than maximum flavour