Tfw you will never be a voluptuous femboy in a galaxy far far away used as a sextoy by all those weird slimy short...

>tfw you will never be a voluptuous femboy in a galaxy far far away used as a sextoy by all those weird slimy short orc-ish pig-headed aliens who enslaved your space station crew, kept you nude and in a collar, branded you with a tattoo meaning "human scum" in their language slightly below your navel, made you beg for their oddly shaped alien cocks, bent you over and took turns squirting warm greenish goo inside you as some of them were fondling your sensitive puffy nipples and your unresponsive flaccid boytinkler with their odd alien green sausage fingers driven by alien anger but also innocuous curiosity at small primitive races of the Local Cluster

Hot

SYDNEY
Y
D
N
E
Y

what would your mother think if she saw you posting like this?

"that's my boy"

wow

I don't think I got the full picture, could you continue with more description.

you can just stop at "voluptuous femboy"

>/lgbt/ shilling again

Continue with some related pic

Please, fuck off. Nobody wants your faggot shit on this board

11/10

I present u with 5 (OP)s

Not a spam

>Sup Forums false fagging again

really makes you think

Really does

asanagi.jpg.

I think we have all felt this feel at one time or another.

Gay

she'd join him in him being a cockslave
nothing says "I'm proud of you son" more than sucking a cock with him

lol bent

ITT: Australian shitposters

What a keen eye you got there

>tfw being Bolendish
>tfw most of this will happen when Russia invade Europe

>tfw you might be a voluptuous femboy in a land not far away used as a sextoy by all those weird slimy short orc-ish pig-headed Russians who enslaved your military station crew, kept you nude and in a collar, branded you with a tattoo meaning "human scum" in their language slightly below your navel, made you beg for their oddly shaped Russian cocks, bent you over and took turns squirting warm greenish goo inside you as some of them were fondling your sensitive puffy nipples and your raging hard on boytinkler with their odd Russian sausage fingers driven by Russian anger but also innocuous curiosity at delicate civilised races of the Europe.

Did that happen during the cold war?

During the cold ware we were sided with Russians, training elite rape brigades...