Do you approve of hispanics/asians being America's future and whites/blacks being the past? That's how it's going

Do you approve of hispanics/asians being America's future and whites/blacks being the past? That's how it's going.

dunno m8

I couldn't care less

This is why spics > jews

As an Asian I wanna have a Latina qt 3.14 for American future but... ;_;

I would fuck the shit out of her every hole, if you know what I mean

Asians are total bros in the US. High levels of education, good work output, and the men don't have a chance with our women.

NO!! THEY ARE MINE!!!!!!! GET OUT CHINK!!!!!!!!

with that nose you could fuck the nostrils too

Outside her skin, what else tell you she's Hispanic?

You live in Oaxaca or something?

There's a shitload of Mexicans that look like her.

Doesn't matter to me, as long as they don't fuck things up and destroy what we built.

There are 'White' people darker than Hispanics. And they're both intermarrying and assimilating at a decent rate. So yeah, I'm fine.

>There's a shitload of Mexicans that look like her.
I know. I just want to know what characteristics Americans see in Hispanics, like maybe the wide mouth or the hair.

>our

>we

>asians

?? they're like 5% of the population here

i dont mind latinos.

More like whites and Asians are the future.

there are substantial amounts in the west coast ie the only real places of relevance now aside from the northeast corridor and houston/dallas.

i've never seen a more dead, methed out place than the south/mid-west.

If you ever want to see the worst of the White race visit the south/midwest.

Fucking christ, can't even drive by in many many areas without methheads trying to kill you for your money.

t. Genghis

>methhead
Why the fuck every flyover state is filled with them? Arent alcohol and weed not enough for them?

yeah its really depressing.

it seems like the best of them left for the major seaboard cities long ago, and everyone else lost their will to better themselves. i've never seen a first world country sink that low.

I've never seen a methhead and I've lived in Chicago, Cincinnati, Ann Arbor, and Columbus.

eh its also painkillers, oxy, etc.

i honestly don't even understand why southerners are so proud of themselves when basically their entire state and community is falling apart. they are literally living in a dystopia, at least most rural canadians are still optimistic.

go to ohio lad.

i also forgot chicago, chicago and everything north of it is still nice except south chicago.

i meant small town ohio.

That pride is the only thing they can have to continue their lives. Idk. If all the welfare they should receive go to city blacks and Hispanics while their attempt to escape from poverty get fucked by affirmative action I suppose they wont have much motivation. Asians kinda experience the same thing but they are immigrants with "muh American dream" and so really stick up to success and dont fall into despair even if they are poor af.

Yeah small town Ohio is pretty bad but major cities aren't bad at all.

>pure whites dominating business and finance
>other people are fucked

This shit has been done before man.

>pure whites

>mfw from Chicago suburbs going to Indiana

latina women are awesome. i've dated two. the first was a two year relationship and the current is three years now with a ring on it.

extremely loyal, fantastic in bed, amazing body types (THEM HIPS), know how to cook, clean, and have semi traditional values. not 1950's, fuck no, but actually have respect and understanding about you going to work hours a week and come home tired wanting to be reward with pussy and food for working hard to provide her with a roof over her head and that new $500 coach purse.

mines red pilled too. her family came her in 60's and applied for citizenship. she hates the illegals as much as /pol does.

To add- you're really fucking ugly and there's some shit behind that.

For example. black people are tooth-faced, ugly fucks almost universally but it's like "why aren't you not fucking them?"

You're ugly.

Curious, are there any latinos in germoney?

Your facial features don't matter. Honestly, I think there's more bigotry against white people now for no reason.

Asian people are sometimes white? Eh no, you're Asian.

Black people are sometimes not rapist killers but oh, they kind of are.

word, the american dream is still alive and kicking. my uncle immigrated from vietnam, lived almost homeless and worked as a janitor to fund his degree, built his own multi-million dollar house a few decades later.

eh that kinda makes sense. i don't honestly get why there's a lot of contempt for southern whites from canadians/northerners, they are victims too of class warfare like the natives/blacks.

It depends what you mean by Hispanics. I am all for the Miami type Latina in this pic, not so much for the LA Mexican types.

sure do

if they look like that then hell yeah