doesn't get more european than that

>European women don't shower

Because I don't like the taste of muslim dick in my mouth

Wrong, they don't shave.

Get your memes straight.

dumb soe poster

>Why don't you have a gf
FTFY

Parents moved me away 8 months after birth.
feels bad man

I do

I don't like cumdumpsters as gf's

No this is true, for both European Women and American Women, I noticed your women don't even use the latest perfumes, or hell even the old good ones. Our women sprinkle the best amount of perfume on themselves, bathe in what is essentially disinfectant, then bathe in the most expensive of soaps. I went to Europe, all the women smelt of BO, the men as well, same deal with America. It is not the case in Turkey, Spain, and Italy however. (Excluding East Turkey, Italian men and Spanish men did not smell the best, but better than other Europeans.) Anyway, that is why I don't have a European girl friend, and the fact that I am not allowed one.

But I have one...

dont you just hire an eastern european maid and fuck her whenever your want there?

cause I have a european bf

cause I don't have one :(

>Our women sprinkle the best amount of perfume on themselves, bathe in what is essentially disinfectant, then bathe in the most expensive of soaps.

You are so used to parfumes you actually notice the natural human pheromones and it disgusts you... that's kind of sad. But don't worry with the progress of medicine, you will live to see your girls replacing their digusting flesh with unsmelly machinery.

Because I am autistic and have no money and because of that no girl will ever want me

yup, they prefer baths.

because I want a latina gf

>tfw I have a Latina gf
Feels pretty good.