youtube.com/watch?v=CTWXBRDqRxE
youtube.com/watch?v=P1PH0Ob946I
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchu_people
youtube.com/watch?v=KTY7YcKFarE
dunyabulteni.net/haber/321104/kazakistan-2025te-latin-alfabesine-geciyor
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=xNSloj81wxE
youtube.com/watch?v=hGih_jL_jtc
youtube.com/watch?v=WyGXNjY0sgA
theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/news/industry-news/where-the-priuses-roam-why-the-hybrid-is-conquering-the-land-of-genghis-khan/article30348763/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ben sahte Türküm

T U R A N
U
R
A
N

t. Genghis shitposter
I wish mods banned you already Mongol scum.

Chinese master race

Terveiset Zhang the Cuckold

Reminder that gers are comfy

>current year
>his country still depends on horses to function
Steppeniggers need the gas.

That's why I drive a land cruiser and you drive a Prius right?

Mongolians use more fuel per capita than chinks. And I don't know a single family without a car. Try harder cuck

any of you join any turan gangs lately?

Coolest MC jacket I've seen so far.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolia
>Approximately 30% of the population isnomadicor semi-nomadic;horse cultureis still integral.
Try again knock off Chinese.

any other uyghurche speakers here?

And China is full of impoverished peasants whose main mode of transport is a donkey, not even a horse.

Still doesn't change the fact that mongolians use more fuel. And your Prius isn't getting any cooler.

average chinese peasant is x1000 you stupid inbred horsefucker. an average 5'10 "peasant" from northern china can beat the shit out of your 5'6" tiny down syndrome mongoloid ass you uneducated imbecile

we will swallow you up and make you chinese and worship mao you goatfucking savage

>implying I don't drive a gas guzzling piece of shit Acura
Nice try knock off Chinese.
>A third of his country relies on horses to exist
Let's get this shit started:
>Mongolia

Try speaking English first kiddo, and the I tower over you chink midgets. There is a reason that everytime you subhumans come here you get beaten.
Not an argument

pls next time write, not welcomed: americans

you literally are us

there is no such thing as mongolian culture. you branched off from chinese. you are one of our minorities and one of the chinese people

>FOB Zhangs
Yeah Americans are often a little weak in mind.

Fake Mongolian who moved there just to shitpost on anime imageboard thinks "not an argument" meme is an argument

How do you even get internet on horseback?

t. No education in genetics

Did you learn that in great Mao's reeducation clinic? You have completely different genetics and no similarities in language. Only a retard or a brainwashed chink (redundant I know) could claim that with no shame.

You are either mentally ill or literally shill
Get out

>cucks to Russians and Chinese (80% of West mongols BTFO lmoa) from 1900 to 1990
>his country uses horses in the current year
>thinks he is better than anyone

youtube.com/watch?v=KfxZMAYJoD0

I know that I am better than Chinese. Angry cucked Manlets who have nothing in life.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTWXBRDqRxE

Chinese ruled you for a long time.
You're not better than Chinese.

Hello. I'm gonna horse trek across the land of the Eternal Blue Sky. How's your day?

>Manchus
Manchus were Turkic/Tungus and had the same writing as mongols. They even had many traditions in common with Mongols, far more than chinks. But they don't teach real history in Mao's reeducation clinic.

C A N C E R T H R E A D

They have ruled the Chinese for some time too.

>an average 5'10 "peasant" from northern china can beat the shit out of your 5'6" tiny down syndrome mongoloid ass you uneducated imbecile

If I saw a northern Chinese and a Mongolian I couldn't say who is the Chinese and who is the Mongolian, let alone the idea of such a huge height difference. Anyway, China has other things to do than to attack Mongolia nowadays.

They got absorbed into Chinese. Rarely will you find a pure-blooded Manchu just like our Mongol minority in 1-2 generations.

You will be an endangered breed of animal, genghis

sikitr ol pic

Qing dynasty ruled your country from 1636 to 1920 when they got BTFO by the Russians and you became their cucks instead.

was

WE WUZ QINGZ N SHIT

Beaten in argument in every respect and now bringing up more and more points. Don't worry it's not all because of your weak mind, you are also taking up an indefensible position.

I dunno man, I like it here where 99% of the country is Mongol. And where I have freedom and where my government doesn't harvest my organs. Like that shithole down south.

>Qing
Manchus not Chinese

And do you remember the 200 years where Chinese and Russians sucked our dicks?

youtube.com/watch?v=P1PH0Ob946I

What language is this?

I think that's Kazakh

Manchus are Chinese Genghis.
>Muh horses
You were the property of someone else for the last 400 years I don't think being the monsters of the steppe for 200 means much anymore.

What the fuck are you even doing here?
You don't go into the house of someone and tell them they don't belong to their family.

That's utterly retarded.

Dog must always respect master.

Is there anything Turko Mongol people do wrong?
Do we kill our baby girls?

Mandate of heaven.
Talking shit prepare your fucking butthole.

Your lack of historical knowledge does not make your point better. Unless you believe you are the same as Manchus. Can you read Manchu script? Can you speak Manchu?

not a single manchu anymore can read his script or speak a word of manchu. not a single fullblooded manchu in existence just like a single full blooded mongol in 100 years

all han chinese masterrace

So then you admit that the Qing weren't Chinese? Thanks for clearing that up.

Manchu are Chinese
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchu_people
Unless you would rather have been ruled by Goreans for 300 years... kek.

>Tungus
Ever try reading? Or do they not teach you that anymore.

WE

None of us were QINGZ N SHIET

Manchus conquered the Chinese and mongols.

so you be sayin?

>this thread

quality thread

hol up I be sayin n SHIET
that Manchu were like anudda gang n shiet

Mongol user are you there?

What's the favourite tourist destination for Mongols? Europe, the US, maybe Australia?

>And do you remember the 200 years where Chinese and Russians sucked our dicks?

You pretty much made the Russian people into what they are today.

Yes
Europe, Korea and Japan

We wuz QINGZ n shiet
Chinese were rulers not cucks I swear

Wow Peti, you sure showed us.

is /afro-asiatic/ welcome here?

youtube.com/watch?v=KTY7YcKFarE

whats going on there?

Promoting it isn't.

pkk terrorists got caught ad lined up on the floor
the guy asks: WHAT BAD HAS THE REPUBLIC EVER DONE TO YOU?
YOU ARE ALL KNOWN.
ALL OF YOU WILL SEE THE MIGHT OF TURKEY.

And he's right, Kurds were treated good by Turkey. Infinitely better then under their own systems.

PKK k*rds BTFO

what percentage of mongolian population know mongolian script?
do local schools teach mongolian scripts along with cyrillic?
do you know mongolian script?
are you fluent in russian?
do you know chinese?

I thought kurds are good becuase suported by USA. In north of the iraq there are a lot of kurds working for western companies. Turkey are nazis i think

Kurds are gypsies of the middle east, and literal islamic gommunists.
Besides, US supported Talibans once, look how it turned out.

Like 20%
They are starting to
I am learning now
I cannot speak russian
^

PKK are Commies and terrorists. A no in my book.

Are u gonna move to the latin script like Kazakhstan? Or directly to the mongolian script? Or are u gonna stay on cyrillic?

Transition from Cyrillic to Classic is the plan.

There's nothing wrong with Kurds as humans, it's just their culture.
See this map for prevelance of FGM?
Red indicates the highest occurence, coincidentally it's also where the Kurds are.
72% of Iraqi ''Kurdistan'''s women are effected.
Ranging from FGM Type I to III.
Kurdish resitance against the state grew out of combating these exact problems. And nowadays they pose with Turkish achievements in reducing such practices, which are still mainly organized from Turkey.

There's a reason why the PKK burns schools in regions with high Kurdish population.

>Are u gonna move to the latin script like Kazakhstan?
Kazakhstan is moving to latin? That's cool, any sauce?

So slovakian hunharians are terrorists too,because they want to separated from slovakia,arent they?
And turks are islamists suported ISIS.

A kazakh on this board said it. I found this dunyabulteni.net/haber/321104/kazakistan-2025te-latin-alfabesine-geciyor

>turey suppor isi
i thought this meme died like a year ago

Adar, when did you flee to Slovakia as a rapefugee?

>FGM
shit mate,cause here in europe we are readin articles how kurds are brave and good cause fighting isis and shit.

>turkish included in that picture

They are ethnic minority living in Northern China, like Mongols. They were outsiders from who conquered China, like Mongols. They are genetically not the same as those dog Han Chinese manlets. They originate from Manchuria which is not old Chinese clay. Basically all Northern """Chinese""" are not Han dog manlets.

What a shit thread lmoa

We all have seen videos and pictures with trucks near syria turkey border waiting for oil from isis. When russia bombed those trucks it was live on the internet. Sooo?
mate i am not adar i dont even know whos that
i am just confused about this middle east shit

Yes we know
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=xNSloj81wxE
youtube.com/watch?v=hGih_jL_jtc
Please Russia bombed something from up above. It doesnt say spefically sponsored by Turkish nation on it. Do you really believe everything that have been told?

>That's why I drive a land cruiser and you drive a Prius right?

lmao go to UB and almost everyone is driving a prius.

Huh? So what you're telling me is that you like kurds because you feel a kinship of some sort with them?
Btw kurds (PKK) aren't terrorist simply because they want to separate, but because they blow shit up for decades now.

Yes, Prius is cheap and no tax. I drive land cruiser though.

Why don't you post the full pic rojhat papuscuckolos?

>i am just confused about this middle east shit
>is clearly not confused, just comes here to shitpost

An NGO ad aimed to make dads not forbid their girls education.
youtube.com/watch?v=WyGXNjY0sgA

Don't act like the Prius isn't the car of choice:

theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/news/industry-news/where-the-priuses-roam-why-the-hybrid-is-conquering-the-land-of-genghis-khan/article30348763/

every damn car in Dragon is a prius rip off. I never have used an suv for xodoo driving

Maybe i was brainwashed by media. Point is nobody call hungarians here terrorists and they act same way.
yeah maybe or just bad english hehehe

Haha, Prius 10 is the best. But how can you drive in countryside without 4x4? Crazy

Do they blow up stuff in your capital? Or make barricades and make hell in certain cities? Think of IRA and add some arab savagery, that is seperatist Kurds for you.