Because every european on reddit is americucked. There is also some self-selection bias going on...

because every european on reddit is americucked. There is also some self-selection bias going on, only americucked people will respond to this post because it clearly asks for americucks to respond.

Respect is a bannable offence on Sup Forums.

This.

80% of europeans on reddit are cuck countries like norway or sweden, countries that want to be americans super bad

whats wrong with liking american culture

I never made any judgements. Everyone is free to like what they want to like. Liking American "culture" just seems weird to me, as there is very little culture to speak of and most of the culture that there is, is some of the most backward shit in the western world.

I also dislike the fact that the only reason these americucks like the US is because they are constantly fed their bullshit in media. In that thread, there are some people whining about the fact that their own dating culture is not like what they see on television so it must be wrong, or whining about the fact that they do not get aproached by strangers in their country, which they deem bad because american media always deems not being "social" as being bad.

Because redditors are the scum of the internet.

Because America sucks, simple as that.

t. a displeased American

redditors will comment positive to anything just to get their "reddit gold"

e: wow thanks for the gold guys! i would like to thank my mum&dad and my cat!!

Because the most bitter assholes are here on Sup Forums. Anyway I'm sure the ones on reddit are a small portion of them, as most Europeans are condescending, self centered, and dislike Americans.

because they don't get to see the flags of the people that post and thus do not realise that americans are subhuman imbeciles

>check le reddit post
>first answer on reddit is literally le mexican food
how cucked can a nation be? change your name to el unato statos de mexicanos already

You've clearly never had authentic Mexican food before.

what the fuck is dutch cuisine even

You've clearly never had authentic Dutch food before.

what the fuck is American cuisine even

>being so desperate for merrica online cred he resorts to quoting reddit

t. Pablo Cablone

>what the fuck is American cuisine even
Multiregional/cultural. A mix of so many different delicious things that it's impossible to define.

It's highly underclass and low level.

hamburger?

Any food that puts you on a 5 year ride to a heart attack.

Even America wants their population killed off by going off the food they advertise on media

pizzaburger.

You know, I think Sup Forums is my favourite board simply because of that, you faggots love to act like self-centered cunts and Sup Forums isn't an ameriboo board like most.

Americans are condescending, self centered and get legitimately offended that countries other than the US exist.

I love America

>one of those saying barbecue
>hamburgers and hotdogs
>barbecue