Hong Kong vs Singapore

Which one is better? Where would you rather live in?

Singapore Singapore!!

Hong Kong is probably a better place to be as a fresh graduate, but if I had to start settling down in either country I would pick Singapore.

Hong Kong obviously. Singapore is a soulless city without culture. Singapore is a authoritarian country without freedom of speech.

Singakong

>authoritarian country
>china

singapore
hong kong is filthy as fuck

Singapore incorporates humanist principles in zoning

Hong Kong sells land off to the highest bidder

hong kong is more dynamic and entrepreneurial, since its populated by good chinks ie cantonese.

singapore is boring and survives off shipping and not anything great or innovative. its populated by shit chinks from other parts.

Definately Singapore.

I've been to Singapore and it's pretty much what the user from HK said. Lifeless, cultureless, oversized mall. Buildings and more buildings. The Dubai of asia. No offence.

HK was alot more vibrant,

Both are absolute shithole to live in(still way better than seoul lmao) but id pick Hong kong any time

Been to singapole a lot of times, its not fancy at all and people are pretentious and so are regulations. Basically rich north korea tier

Hk was pretty good, a lot of qt, lots of freedom. Only downside being my mandarin doesnt work

Hong Kong. I wanted to go live there, but rent is too damn high. Also, I think I'll have issues with learning Cantonese.

Easy question. Singapore 1000 times better.

t. Knower

HK, they speak my language

Singapore is better, but I like HK more.

Hong Kong for sure

I remember reading an article in a travel magazine that living in Singapore is like slitting your wrists in a warm tub of water. You're going to slowly die but at least it's warm, right?

Right now, Hong Kong, but to settle down in I'd probably pick Singapore.

Singapore thank you.

Singapore
I speak Mandarin and not Cantonese

dont both? since they both was in empire n sheit

how do you even distinguish asians let alone chineses? are you an asian yourself?