This is fucking disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkRq7mBBiiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"say no to racism" on their sleeves

This is absolutely pathetic. I'm getting sick

>implying american sports aren't the same, if not worse
Have you never seen a basketball/american football match?
Even baseball has a bunch of black players.

At least those players are still from this country.

Yeah the NFL is the pinnacle of whiteness

SeeAt least we don't import our niggers

So are these guys.
They're from the former colonies and have been here for a few generations, they're not immigrants you dumb retard.

>being proud of your niggers

I don't think there's an American alive that wouldn't like to send all ours to Africa

PORTUGAL PORTUGAL PORTUGAL

FUCK FRANCE FUCK FRANCE FUCK FRANCE

>60% white
Don't talk to me about whiteness, Tyrone.

>Even Ireland has blackies

We can't even use the 'former colonies' excuse, we're just cucking ourselves to please the current year faggots.

>americans complaining about other countries' niggers
good thread

60% white is still better than your 0% Pablo.

If our population was 17% Black I would hate them too.

*98%

The moth killed penaldo.

>350,000,000 people vs 10,000,000

Fuck off. We have infinitely more whites than your entire country multiple times over

>there are cities in the US where whites don't dare enter for fear of being shot on sight
WHITE NATION, RIGHT?

>infinitely more whites
>still can't keep the blacks and hispanics in check

They were born in France

Sigh...
>American stupidity

Yeah, the French soccer players in the field should be picked by race instead of by merit. Just like CEOs should be at least 40% women and at least 30% black.

>I'm getting sick
The idea of people rejecting judging others based solely on their race without looking at their individual merit disgusts you? Where do you even live, Cletus?

He also forgets that this is LITERALLY an industry where players are bought and sold. Hell, Griezman could've played for Portugal if he accepted their deal because his mother is Portuguese. And there's even special legislation in certain countries to naturalize good athletes.

It's an industry first and foremost. This isn't the olympics.

I don't follow manlet kick but I have a doubt. Did Germany got worse because they added more niggers just to please cucks?

But the olympics are the same cuck. There was even a Mexican guy rising his flag after he won for the USA.

>two wrongs make a right
All professional sports are transnational globalist shit.

I know right?

Niggerball isn't a sport. And all those people were born and raised American though.

Unlike all the Africans and middle easterners on France's team

>At least those players are still from this country.
You mean like how those guys are French and Portuguese?

So who won?

They look like native French and Portuguese desu.

This time needs more diversity, where are all the midget, Muslim, Asian, tranies?

All hell king balls. His mom writes the jokes, and king balls here tell who can do what.

Aren't part of the Portuguese team Brazilian and for other colonies? Do you consider us part of you?

>Do you consider us part of you?
I consider the lot of you who identify as Spaniards and take the culture of Spain as yours as Spaniards, yes.
I don't consider you in particular to be Spanish, but the ex-colonies have the moral right to claim their Spanish blood.

It is sad

for France, you wonder if the manager is falling for the pace meme and calling up the fastest Frenchmen he can find, who are usually black

there are plenty of talented white French footballers

Germany is managing just fine with a representative team

Would you help us pay our debt?

fuck the sandfrogs

Isn't manletkick the most fixed sport there is anyway?

If I were some kind of super trillioner I would definitely try and help the panhispanic sphere, but as I stand, I cannot help you.

Matafranco

Would you help me get a gf? At least you can do that, right?

Aren't American girls craving the BPC in NY?

idk I haven't gone there but probably no because we are shit. I want a Spanish qt like Penelope but with a decent ass.

Maybe if blacks weren't so physically superior

I didn't even bother watching it tbqh. I want to see European countries playing each other, not imported non-european superstars. These niggers aren't French and they're not playing for France more than they're playing for any club paying them.

She's a gypsy, though.

Do normie people get mad in Europe if you don't root for the nigger team representing your country?

But you are okay with calling people that weren't born there Spanish. She is as Spanish as you.

>usa talking about football

Wew

>80% of both teams are africans/berbers
>the winning goal of the tournament is scored by a darker than coal guinean
>north african country wins the tournament

>eurocup 2016

Nobody regards them as German here. While your Blacks are actual Americans.

What has that got to do with anything?

What a time to be alive

No, I mean she is not the "Spanish girl" you mean, but a gypsy, which is quite different to Spanish girls.
Also, don't compare the trash that are gypsies with ex-colonies.
I'm ok with Spanish bloodlines retaining their Spanish heritage, gypsies can go.

literally nobody cares about how many blacks or whites their team have
also
>whitest teams are the worst

No, anyone with a French passport can play for France. A lot of the players are immigrants

if you have a french passport you are french

France was niggest. They had 6 pure niggas straight from the jungle. Portugal only had 2 pure monkeys.

Not in Swimming

But she doesn't look like the Romanian gypsies. Are Spanish men cucked by gypsies? From what I understand even in Sweden most people wouldn't date one.

>if you have a french passport you are french
Your """country""" is finished.

>it's a "americans proofs once again how fucking dumb they are" episode

>Not in Swimming
Not in handball either. Even the French handball team is full of nigs, while German handball team which won the championship was criticized for being too white and too ethnic German.

that's literally the definition of being french according to the dictionary
A chinese immigrant with a canadian passport is a canadian, end of the story

>t. Bilel Abdou

France is belongs in the trash bin of history.

>>But she doesn't look like the Romanian gypsies
Because Romanian gypsies are the worst among all the gypsies.
> Are Spanish men cucked by gypsies?
No, they're the most undesired group.
> From what I understand even in Sweden most people wouldn't date one.
I don't know about Swedes.

The burger is right, club teams can have as much niggers as they want, this is supposed to be a competition between "nations" not "states". There's nothing French or Portuguese about those niggers.

>Unlike all the Africans and middle easterners on France's team

Nigga learn before you speak

you are literally like feminists saying that it's rape if they regret it the night after
Use logic and actual definitions not feelings and stubborness

Then why is the French team black if blacks don't have the advantages in handball that they have in sports like basketball? It is because white or Asian French people aren't interested in sports or there is more to it?

I have no clue. The only French citizen I ever met in Canada was actually Senegalese. France baffles me.

You must be kidding

I know user, what a time to be alive
Can't even burn niggers

>being this butthurt about your niggers coming up short in the big game
>literally the reason you imported them, and they lost

KEK. Stay mad, Frog

you cant even get the paper

>comparing the Frankenstein that is USA to the former """""nation""""" "state" turned Frankenstein.

French Republic has a long tradition of favoring immigrants in sports and art fields.

>USA
>president is the son of a black father and a white mother

Handball is a dirty dirty sport, for a sport that is officially a zero contact sport...

See
You're comparing a nation on the European continent to a Frankenstein monster that is USA.

Oh come on, reason why all the best players are black is same with basketball in the states, for a lot of them it's the only way out of the banillieus or whatever they call their ghettos.
Surely one of the few things we can laud france for is the fact that it's a meritocracy and not a quotacuck like all anglo countries

>cherrypicked memes of dubious sources and manipulative stats prove my point

No it doesn't.

Look where it comes from.
There was a France that actually thought of Algery of and Algeriens of beeing French .
They once indentified themselfs a beeig the same civilization as Algerians!
Just Imagine!
If you think of it that way, France has improved a lot.

>cherrypicked
All of this is the standard in Paris.

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkRq7mBBiiQ

I AM SO FUCKING PISSED NOW REEEEEEE

>i ussualy never bet
>i had a dream (4 days ago) that france will lose in finale by germany
>no germany in finale but fuck it they still can lose
>put my last euro on portugal
>they don't want to give me my money because IT WASN'T IN REEGULAR TIME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee

Kill them

Did you bet 90 mins or outright?

it say "final result" (just 2) but i checked my ticket status online and it said i lost

oh god why :(

>no cp3

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK

Call up, if it was only two options it'd be outright. If you've gone with an anglo bookie you should be sweet.
Although you're a muppet for thinkinf it'd be a germany France final

mass murder? well thet would be an american way but no thx

I truly don't give a fuck about football and i know nothing about it. It was a dream (probably because everybody was talking only about football and EXIT so I had a dream about it). But I said, fuck it, lets have some fun with beting and i love money, that is interesting.

Despite all the anti-nationalism in Western Europe, it is politically incorrect if you don't root for a team full of niggers?

cumskins are so easily offended omg

there's a huge difference: "american" isn't an ethnicity, it's just a nationality

portuguese and french used to be ethnicities or at least a group of closely related ethnicities (culturally and genetically)

mfw the moscow video was taken by brazilians, maybe they were the only blacks there

Alright we've settled that those niggers and Arabs aren't native Euro. now what

Now we let them rape.