Culture Pals - /cp/ General

Blogposting edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your language and flirting skills, hangout with other Sup Forumserpals, share stories, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, log the ip addresses from qts with iplogger, make fun about crazy qts, share replies from pastas, etc.

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

OLD THREAD:

Oh god, the fucking Argie autist is on the OP posts now.

second for Osman desu

A well deserved honour, tbqh

>15th for her
16th surely :^)

I HATE Brazil

Why so salty, 15?

Huehuehuehue, die monkey. Don't start a thread on Sup Forums ever again

Ayyy

SHE HAS CHANGED

I do
She's from Southern US

Actual 15 here, fuck off you guys.

We started talking again after 4 months of no contact, talked for a month and tried to get something going again but ultimately, it's would never work so we officially, for good, ended it. Haven't messaged since.

By the way, I'm out of the Army now, which gives me freedom to travel, and I'll be going back to Europe to visit in person a new qt I've been talking with.

Fucking prove it you dang son of a bitch

>at least you'll survive longer, our once proud viking genes will go down the drain.
>favorite music: burzum
How do I not fuck this up

just send her memes tbqh

>the argie asperger's girl

The Argie knows , send her some fresh memes.

Uh, what? What the fuck do you want me to prove?

Ask me anything only 15 could actually know

Lmao man, she actually think she is funny, cringy af tbqh

Harass her with Argentina is white memes, BR?! Bro

im so desperate, i can go for it

Different BR but do et for the lulz

She's damn cute tho, just autistic

link me her profile
please

Shit guys, I thought she liked me. What do?

link

She is severely autistic though, I've chatted with her before people posted her on /cp/ and actually tried to explain why feminism is bad and she just started rambling and stopped replying when she had no arguments left.

She likes to think she is hot shit and funny but she is dumb af.

/sacrebleu
You better post results you South American subhumans

sorry pal
I haven't logged in in nearly a year, too scared of the potentially hundreds of unread messages to do so now

Autistic qts have their own appeal, though this one has the bad kind of autism.

How are the Colombian girls?
One of them messaged me.

literally the best girls in the world

>Colombians
>best girls

I believe you 15. Ignore the hate, I always thought you were alright. Where's the new Qt to?

I hope she's not in Lithuania kek

This girl is teasing me and my sex drive has never been this high in my life. I'm like constantly hard. Fuck brehs

I would bang that whole country 2bh, even the dudes and the local wildlife if it meant I got to fug their women.

SHE'S CHANGED BR BRO

Also on the grounds my 3 great loves in Women are red hair, Hispanic and big eyes, I'm a bit in love with Argie Autist already. Bookmarked for when she's next online ngl

Kek, good luck trying to have a conversation with that turbo feminist.

Nah, she's back home in your shithole of a country.
I just hope she didn't give me zika.

The new qt is Hungarian, and I'm planning an Eastern Yuro trip later this year, going there, Austria and maybe another place if I still haven money by then.
Meeting up the new qt and spending the trip with her

She actually did, and she said a huge reason was because of me, which is why she said it was so hard ending it. But whatevs

It's ok mate, I live with 4 vegan turbo feminists and one is a bit aspies I think I've got this. Admittedly I manage them in my first language. I'm going to ask her complicated questions until she blocks me or falls in love with me, one of the two.

Cool brah. Have you heard her speak Hungarian? Your dick will shrivel back up inside you, ugly fuck of a language. Also they all learn American English which makes them sound almost as bad in English.

>I'm going to ask her complicated questions until she blocks me or falls in love with me, one of the two.
Good luck m8, remember to post her nudes here. :^)

She speaks British English with an almost perfect accent, which is really quite sad, to be honest.

Oh the worst is she does that idiot thing you Brits do when you say "no".
You say it as "naoor" all drawn out and nasal like you know exactly how. It's hard to do it in writing

After 3 days Ukrainian qt is still offline.

>tfw qt has a huge nose
She's cute as hell, but I'm not blinded by love enough to not notice that one

Had the same problem with a russian girl, she had a good body and cute face but a big nose.

I hope she doesn't live in Donbass, m8. Else I have some bad news for you...

My gf is Italian and she has a typical roman nose i guess, but it's hardly off putting. In fact i kinda like the contrast with her petiteness. How large are we talking?

Like this

That looks cute, T.B.H.
I like Greek noses

I think i can imagine the face that goes around it. Still if you like her as a person seems a trite reason to break it off

JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST
I've totally missed 15's blogpost.
Hold me lads.

She's not from there.

reminder that argentina is white regardless of what you autists believe

These threads were dead and gone so long, and I had no one blog about.

How are you, bby?

Kill yourself desu senpai :^)

She's Spanish tho

And holy shit what a cringe profile

Can't complain, finished school few weeks ago and had my graduation, so now I have some spare time which feels pretty comfy.
4am though, gotta get some sleep, otherwise this Brazilieiro will get triggered because he's been trying to make me go to bed for like an hour already desu.
Night 15
Boa noite Vini

Who's profile is this? What country she from?

Nigger, that's my old qt I met over a year and a half ago.

She deleted her IP account well over a year ago

Story time pls

I'm a newfag forgive pls

>My name's Mire and as you can see I live in Spain BUT I was born in Argentina

I can't read anymore.

She seems like she'd be a shitton of baggage though. How has /cp/ done with her generally speaking?

I hate when freaks of nature don't list if they're mtf to ftm or whatever the fuck it is.
But yeah, tranny yay or nay

She mentioned in her profile that likes Hetalia, that's one of the biggest possible red flags for a girl.

am i a bad grill too :(
i like hetalia
tell me whats wrong with me.............

ur a FAGIT b/c u like hetalisa!!!! fuck u btich!!!!

If someone has Hetalia as a favorite anime, there is a problem with them. You have to think they'd be borderline obsessive then.

Why it's hard for me to be friendly with other anime fans desu. And I've seen over 700 total

I'm a blogposter with apparently very recognizable posts, but to make matters worse, I was in Lithuania because I was in the army doing training there. So I was the only Lithuanian flag so everyone knew it was me.

Basically I had this great qt who had slept with a lot of guys during her college days, but said she changed from that lifestyle. Anons here would tease and joke about sleeping with 15 guys
Anyway, I visited her in person, became the 16th, and that was that. We ended it shortly after that.

I've got a new qt now, but no one I have talked to before or since was ever as good as that girl.

Any advice? I'm a qt girl that wants to marry somebody in the EU so I can get citizen status and then au pair. Is there a site for this? Do people look down on this?

Nasty

I thought I had most big animu list in cp, but I was wrong, senpai.

>marry somebody
Dats not how it works, judy.

Come say hi
/payetteZ

Does anyone make friends with fellow anons on interpal?

Don't do it. As soon as someone knows your profile you become a meme here and your pics will forever be circulated.
Anons will print them out and cum on them and upload it here.

>qt girl
prove it. not qt until proven qt

SHIT

Hopefully no one finds me. I need to change my profile picture, I have a bad haircut in that one but I've never had time to retake it.

>qt got drunk and filmed a video of her rambling about how much she likes me
BASED
A
S
E
D

How new must a grills profile be for it to be worth it to talk to them? Sooth be told if someone's been member for +3 years there's little chance for fruitful intercourse (double entendre? maybe ;) )

Also how about trilbies? Do non-western grills still think they're classy since they haven't been exposed to the same memes?

>tfw the Finnish autism meme is true

Just because there's a few ironic jokes included doesn't mean there isn't a genuine real question underneath.

I avoid anyone that's over a year on the site. 6 months is pushing it, but I've had success.

It's not autism at all. How new are you to IP? The longer a girl has been a member the less likely she is to be interested in new people. They've been getting bombarded by shit messages for so long they're not going to take the effort to meet another.

The best qt I ever had, who I met in person had joined the day before I contacted her, we talked and the next day she asked for my whatsapp and never really came online ever again after that.

>Any advice? I'm a qt girl that wants to marry somebody in the EU so I can get citizen status

Goddammit Nige

Posted richfag pasta to some belarus qt's will post results as soon as I get them I would legit do this.

>tfw been dating your qt for 7 months and you can see how much she adores you and you feel the same

Nothing wrong with trannies but that is jus disgusting

Bump

Niggers tongue my anus

how

Colombian girl is learning portuguese with me.

How's that going?

Shit so far.

How can i upload a photo? is the website fucked up?

Has to be

I revealed my power level lads

Het is kleiner dan 100kb :/

RIP

Kek