No matter how bad things get, just remember, you can end it whenever you want

no matter how bad things get, just remember, you can end it whenever you want

But where do you go when you end it?

it doesn't matter, what matters is that the pain stops

How do you know that it will stop? Maybe you'll kill yourself and the next thing you know is you are reborn in Bangladesh or as a woman.

Do you really want to risk the "gains" you have for another existence?

then you can end it again, beside Bangladesh seems nicer than Poland

Being there would scare the shit out of me

That is a very pretty picture thank you Poland, no idea why this is on Sup Forums?

Pretty places to end it all thread?
To die from illness, old age, tired of life?

>Bangladesh seems nicer than Poland

lel

If you believe there is anything resembling soul you are retarded. We are nothing more than our brains there is a reason why people who suffered brain damage have their personality altered. Once you die that's it Hans deal with it.

A very comforting thought indeed, Polebro.

Not during a war if you're captured alive, tied up and can't move.

Pain gives me the determination to keep going and pushing, fuck ending it like a coward. Real men live through the pains of live, and overcome them.

I can't kill myself until I finally have sex with a girl...

So I'm doomed... Don't wanna pay a whore cause that would be even more pathetic than being a virgin, she's only fucking you cause you payed her.

Why don't you just talk to some girls?

Why are you being such a pathetic frogposting beta

what the difference? Sex is sex

You're looking for love not sex

[CITATION NEEDED]

Even if it was that way, it would be a new person, not YOU.

My social skills are (if I have any) really pathetic, I'm actually not ugly and I have had many chances to date beautiful girls but after a couple of dates they get bored of me cause i don't know nothing about woman...

So I don't know what to do, if I ask my friends for advice they just laugh at me.

You get reincarnated as a sexually abused 5 year old slave boy in UAE, where you spend your life living in a cage, only being let out to be used as a play thing.

Go have sex
But you won't because you know that once you have sex there will be nothing else for you to live for

>My social skills are (if I have any) really pathetic

Yeah no shit, because you don't use them. Practice your social skills and you'll get good and comfortable with talking to people (including women).

>I have had many chances to date beautiful girls but after a couple of dates they get bored of me cause i don't know nothing about woman...

What do you mean? Just let the woman talk and just go with the flow, you're not really suppose to "know anything about women", not sure what you mean by that.

Suicide is shameful in my culture.
If I would kys, there are 3 conditions that must be met.
1. My death is do gruesome that it demands a closed casket one. (Im too ashamed people will look at me with pity with what I do with my life)
2. It must not be me who go hero or die first in my batch.
3. Must be quick and painless as much as possible but dramatic that My body will be cremated right away.

sounds like a sexual fantasy