But,I will stop it.

>Flag
are you feeling alright sKorea?

t. FoB Zhang

>Mongol's just elected a supermajority commie party

tfw white-black race war and asians suddenly jump in and win it all
kek wills it

They're pretty much one already.

You act like having chinky eyes will make them not assrape you anyway.

>Months later, after Japanon's post is long archived and forgotten, ballistic missile launches are detected by NORAD in China
>Entire world on maximum alert as Chinese missiles start flying left and right
>They seem to be off target, though
>Monitors puzzle as supposedly state-of-the-art, intercontinental range missiles disappear directly over major Chinese cities and military installations
>The crews of Russian and American spy planes that just happen to be flying over China for completely innocuous purposes report the unthinkable with great difficulty due to their uncontrollable laughter
>The Chinks have nuked themselves
>World leaders puzzle over China's decision to glass itself just as it was starting to come up in the world
>The only evidence was some ambiguous digital signatures which seemed to indicate a remote hacking of Chinese launch systems, and a cryptic message spelled out in flares fired remotely from a missile base in Shandong
>The flares appeared to read "Told you so. t. Japanon"

They're the global superpower.

And there is nothing Yanks can do about it.

I am excite, do it senpai desu

Good, get fucked whites, China will give us chinese a home.

its a good thing we are two power catagories above superpower

Though i doubt china (PRC) wont self destruct within the next 50 years.

>its a good thing we are two power catagories above superpower
>Though i doubt china (PRC) wont self destruct within the next 50 years.
Yank delusions and ignorance everyone.

Slow down there genghis where do you get Internet in that nomad country

pls bring back the empire and btfo chinks temüjin

>a yurt with wifi

sounds comfy desu

Hold on bro
The ISP's HQ

I can't wait

they'll ban anime

worth it, as long as I get to be ruled by the superior race

I'll save you

Is it even possible to go to war without nukes anymore?

t. Jing Xingping

You whites will become slaves

What do you mean? You've had lots of wars since 1945.

it's my life dream to be slave for the master race

Cringed

FEAR THE PAPER DRAGON! OUR ECONOMY ISN'T COLLAPSING! OUR MIDDLE CLASS AREN'T TURNING AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT! WE ARE NOT BEING KEKED BY WESTERN IDEAS!

Baka Cheeki Breeki Laowai

.t Chinese water army

Not really no. Russia has made it clear it's more than ready to use "de-escalatory" nuclear strikes on military targets and civilian populations in tandem with conventional armed forces and there's zero reason to believe china will hold up their no first use policy.

That's what you get when you let the bad guys have nukes.

No south korea needs a strong china to deter sushi.

damn, i guess we have no choice but to get along

Are you proxying or something? Because even I who benefit from this, am not comfortable with your enthusiasm

Fuck that, a massive first attack salvo on key civilian populations along with state of the art missile interception to minimize own casualties is the only way to deal with subhumans and something americans should have done in '89 when the chinese were poor as fuck and the russian military was falling apart.

Too bad you fucks aren't crazy enough to actually do this so now we have to deal with the yellow menace and eternal ryssä.

im taking chinese classes. i told my friend to do the same but they laugh at me

they will see. one day they will see

Wasting your time man.

memes aside, do people honestly believe this? Is it not the same thing as India super power 2020?

I can't wait for Trump to get elected and start ww3 with China because someone made fun of him, and in the process eradicate each other. Two birds with one stone.

China will rise and rise, then level off as their natural corruption and inability to be organised takes over, they will rival but not surpass the USA, which will slowly grow stronger but not dramatically.

Someone cap this

whats the sauce on this image?

China is number 1 right now/already.
Nice speed bro.
Obama was yesterday in Poland to shake hand and give us hydrogen nukes (and they are american so we can't use them but we are target for russian nukes now...) but Chinese president was week ago in Poland and he gave us serious contracts and investings in eastern and western poland.

Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime

uncommon

CHINA COLLAPSE SOON.

Light a man a fire, he is warm for today, set him on fire, he is warm the rest of his life.