How many people actually browse Sup Forums a day?

How many people actually browse Sup Forums a day?

me tb.h

It's just you and me.

and me

There's statistics somewhere but I'm too lazy to search

Like a hundred I would say.
Most posters replied to every fucking post they see.

Roll call

Pretty much this.

There's a hundred or so regular autists that form 90% of the replies.
And a few hundred cross-boarders and lurkers that form the unique 10% of the posts.

I don't know, but a few thousands at least.

The day they had a stream for the brexit back in Sup Forums, they've got around 10 thousand people watching it live.
Int must have around 5 thousand people a day if you take in account the days which less people go and the days that more people go.
Sup Forums in general must have about 30 or 50 thousand people a day if you count all boards, I suppose.

Some old friends o'mine tried to do this math too and they had in mind some numbers around 150 thousand if you count all boards.
Don't get mad at me extremists, I cannot give you an exact answer, but I sort of can try to predict a little bit depending on what I've seen here so far.

But it doesn't seem like most post

Yeah, I suppose a lot get banned at some point, been seen a lot of posts where people get banned around here. But as they dont get a life anyway, they will just keep coming here only to lurk around

me and some others guys

It depends.

It's weird am I talking to a lot of the same people every time I make a thread or are new people popping up every time I love Sup Forums

The entire internet has a 1:100 post:viewers ratio

I'm a newfag, actually. I'm at a trip and things get boring over here sometimes. Don't have been sleeping that good too, I suppose.
I used to come here just to watch threads for the last months, but a few days ago I gave it a try for posting.
Considering how things go around here, I kind of got surprised by the fact I could develop some good arguments without people going to the discussion just for the sake of shitposting. Things get even worse when they think I'm brazilian and I have to explain they're fucking around with the wrong guy because I'm not.
But I believe it could be worse down here. I'm sort of an old fag and I tend to think most of the people that come here are the old ones that had been trapped here for the last 10 years or the new teenagers that hear Sup Forums is that magic place like a deepweb where the memes are created

On what?

Its just me.

A lot of things.

>Source: My ass

That's not helpful

On reddit maybe

Pretty much yeah

But you can go and look at things like youtube videos or reddit posts that get hundreds of thousands of views and only a few hundred comments

Or even interactive forums where people go specifically to chat have like 1:50 replies:views ratio

Int threads that have 100 unique replies have probably been seen by at least a thousand

Sorry

you too

Good post yeah I came to Sup Forums when I was 15 but didn't understand it and kept getting banned I finally came back when I turned 18 last year and found boards I actually liked instead of just Sup Forums

I lurk a lot. It's sporadic.

I've been posting here only a couple of days, actually.

not enough

I browse on the daily and animepost to feel better about myself

I find that really hard to believe in a board like Sup Forums
You mean to tell me people actually just sit back and scroll through generals consisting of hundrdds of shitposts a day and never post their own?

I post moe to hide the pain...

>20 unique ips ITT
>2000 watching
spoopy desu
if you are reading this on your phone raise your hand and if you see someone else raise their hands go and diddle his bumhole :3

It's believable. A lot are new or just cross-posting, so they don't participate

Test

>tfw ran into Sup Forums memers while playing pokemon go with my partner today

absolutely smelly

There's probably thousands of people reading your post and feeling bad about themselves

I'm sorry you had to experience that

What happened senpai

Fuck you I do what I want

Nah not generals. Everyone just wants attention in those cesspools

In actual discussion threads yes

me do :D

Thats just because most things are crap here. I average maybe 2-3 posts per day.

you and your sockpuppets.

t.me (in other words you using a proxy)

how do you know they were fellow 4channers?