Do german women look like this IRL?

Do german women look like this IRL?

A man is a male human. The term man is usually reserved for an adult male, with the term boy being the usual term for a male child or adolescent. However, the term man is also sometimes used to identify a male human, regardless of age, as in phrases such as "men's basketball".

Like most other male mammals, a man's genome typically inherits an X chromosome from his mother and a Y chromosome from his father. The male fetus produces larger amounts of androgens and smaller amounts of estrogens than a female fetus. This difference in the relative amounts of these sex steroids is largely responsible for the physiological differences that distinguish men from women. During puberty, hormones which stimulate androgen production result in the development of secondary sexual characteristics, thus exhibiting greater differences between the sexes. However, there are exceptions to the above for some intersex and transgender men.

In mankind, the sex of an individual is generally determined at the time of fertilization by the genetic material carried in the sperm cell. If a sperm cell carrying an X chromosome fertilizes the egg, the offspring will typically be female (XX); if a sperm cell carrying a Y chromosome fertilizes the egg, the offspring will typically be male (XY). Persons whose anatomy or chromosomal makeup differ from this pattern are referred to as intersex.

This is referred to as the XY sex-determination system and is typical of most mammals, but quite a few other sex-determination systems exist, including some that are non-genetic.

The term primary sexual characteristics denotes the kind of gamete the gonad produces: the ovary produces egg cells in the female, and the testis produces sperm cells in the male. The term secondary sexual characteristics denotes all other sexual distinctions that play indirect roles in uniting sperm and eggs. Secondary sexual characteristics include everything from the specialized male and female features of the genitals.

He's half japanese though

German "women"

Hi, Moot.

no

Hot desu.

>she

the first design of her more similar to real german appearance.

but I find it not so fascinating.

Not anymore

I like this asuka more

Stop posting this racist anime girl

please don't post my gf

why she racist

She's white

>a suka

your gf is my fucktoy now, sorry

asuka is only like 1/4 german pham

Like men? Yeah.

this design was way better

No, they are 3d

This is why

>half Japanese

What the fuck up is up with nips though, seriously. This is in pretty much all of their media.

Any non-Japanese character absolutely must have one Japanese parent or grandparent.

> short hair
> natural color

holy balls, the alternative world asuka is amazing

how can man come to love such monster?

It's like Romans with Troy

German women are the biggest meme on earth.

How have other countries deluded themselves into thinking our women are worth even caring about? If you want blonde qts, go to Scandinavia.

Rei was better..

no

who the fuck likes rei? shes basically a walking fleshlight

This. Getting away from our women was the reason for several wars.

"Yes".

>unironically liking a walking fleshlight

Woah...really makes you think..

>Swede is asuka fag
As expected..

>norway admitting to liking anything but a germanic girl
>admitting you're a cuck
you might as well fuck niggers

>Germanic
>Half Japanese
Heh at least Rei is not a cuck

>t. 20 year old kissless virgin

>t. herbivore japanese male
>picking full japanese over half

Race mixers are not worth my time at least she's 100% Japanese

admit it, you love japan

think about all the thousands of loads you've blown to drawings made by japanese men.

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

only Africans and Arabs like German women

what

>asuka
>a Suka
>a cyka
This is the worst name for a waifu ever, it's literally naming her bitch (female dog)
Disgusting

Your women are a meme, but the meme says they're repulsive, not attractive

Rei might be better, but Asuka is also really good shut up you dirty pole

Don't talk to me or my waifu's son ever again