Getting married anywhere other than outside

>getting married anywhere other than outside

TOP KEK m8. Isn't getting married outside in nature the ultimate red pilled way to get married bros?

My girlfriend and I have decided that, that's where we'll get married, in 3-4 years when we do so

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=hoyt arboretum meadow&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjC1bqJ_erNAhVL02MKHb1hAEMQ_AUIBygC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>getting married
yikes

Try to get married outside when it's raining or snowing 300 days a year.

why in 3-4 years

>get married
>red pilled
I'm pretty sure you use that word wrong.

Tyrone need to approve of their relationship and the papers in check, so that he won't get to pay alimony when the child is born.

She'll be 18 then

>getting married
it's 2016 if you didn't know

>marriage
>redpill

Jesus Christ

That looks so stupid. You are probably a retard

It's a safety deal with a childhood female friend. He was friendzoned but they agreed that if they're both unmarried at 35 they'll just settle for each other.

>marrying a 35yo woman

why
kids will be retarded

>these genetic dead ends that preemptively KNOW they can't get a good woman

top kek

That's when we'll (Hopefully) be done with college

what's wrong with marrying while you're at college

I want to show her family that a responsible and competent cocksure guy is marrying their daughter

google.com/search?q=hoyt arboretum meadow&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjC1bqJ_erNAhVL02MKHb1hAEMQ_AUIBygC

that's the spot

His girl needs to check out other dicks and wallets.

why would you care about her family, it's America
I've heard that you move out at 18 and visit each other only at Thanksgiving

>Dear John,
>I'm sorry I can't do this anymore
>You're not the man I fell in love with
>And I have to move on with my life. Goodbye

That's what you'll get before the marriage if you think a girl at college will wait for you 3-4 years.

I can't even express all my lels that you're thinking about it if it's such a distant future.

>not marrying at 16
Yikes

>girlfriend
NT shits die in slow death of old age seeing the majority of your loved ones and the things you love fade away before you are finally freed from this wicked existence.

marriage is a sin. i dedicate life to mother cow