I put my support in the occupation of Poland and its handling by the Nazi regime and the use of Poles and slave workers...

>I put my support in the occupation of Poland and its handling by the Nazi regime and the use of Poles and slave workers to achieve German prosperity as well as German colonization and the exploitation of Poland. A common belief throughout the German aristocracy was that the Eastern territories, which is populated predominantly by Poles and party absorbed by Prussia in partitions of Poland, but taken from the German Empire after World War 1, should be colonized as the Teutonic Knights had once done in the Middle Ages. I have stated, “It is essential that we begin systemic colonization in Poland. But I have no fear that this will not occur.” I held the usual aristocratic beliefs that was typical of late imperial times.

>german """""""heroes"""""

Other urls found in this thread:

jassa.org/?p=5072
books.google.pl/books?id=jPdWAAAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=Die theilung Polens in den jahren 1773&hl=pl&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claus_von_Stauffenberg
clausschenkgragvonstauffenberg.blogspot.com/2011/03/conquest-of-poland-and-my-way-towards.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did Germany hand the kids back they stole after the war?

No. To this day they don't know of their Polish origin.

They became Germans and I bet my hand that all good looking girls from Germany are actually Poles.

lel no

Time to stop Pjotr.

Literally nothing wrong with this. There's a reason why West Poland is decent and East Poland is a shithole.

>asking the eternal Kraut to return any of its stolen goods

top kek

you don't know us apparently

>Germanboos will defend this

Will Germany disappear after World War 3?

East was under Russia.

>Teutonic Knights

They were literally granted Königsberg and then were bitches to Poland for the rest of history.

Pr*ssians are subhuman, thank God I'm Bavarian

t. Ashkenazi jew

You're literally German, come home white man

>Germans ruling Slavs
>Civilisation i.e. West Poland

>Slavs ruling Slavs
>Savage barbarism i.e. East Poland

>move in to Poznań from all sides of the Europe
>just to get BTFO 2 years later
HAHAHAHAAHAHA FUCKING NIEMCY AND THEIR PRANKS

No one gave us back anything :(

Vae Victis
The Poles did the same thing

Why do Slavs call us "moot"

that's rude desu

>The Poles did the same thing
Burger education strikes again. I guess we used germans as slave labour workers in our powerful post-war industries of communism.
We call you "mute" and "not us" This is how you can translate "Niemcy" if you break it down.

Give back Danzig and Breslau, you get Lwow and Wilno

Do we have a deal?.

>Me
>Being German

I would have moved to Germany if it looked like Germany and not New Turkey

I was referring to the German land you colonized after expelling 12 million civilians.

Soviets did that. Poles from eastern territories were expelled too.

No.

Gdańsk and Wrocław were in ruins and we rebuild them. Wilno and Lwów were untouched and we lost them.

That's a shitty deal, but I'd give back Szczecin for Lwów(but without the ukies in it).

This.

Silesia and Pomerania were literally German when Pooland started to chimp out again

>it was le Stalin xDDD

Fuck off, most poles were very anti-German and made sure to throw people out of their homes

>most poles were very anti-German
Guess why you fucking retard.

Maybe because you acted worse than russian subhuman shits.

We didn't colonize it. We reclaimed it.

Germs should't have started the war in the first place. Maybe they still would have "their" land we wouldn't have to suffer under stalinism. Fucking germans always fuck everything up not only for themselves but for everyone else on the goddamn continent. Merkel is basically Hitler 2.0 only she's somehow even more retarded.

Slav comes from slovo, meaning word, thus: 'those that speak our language'.

Niemcy, 'mute ones', meaning their eternal neighbours-to-the-west that do not speak/understand the language.

I think it is pretty cool.

>all the Prussian butthurt in this thread

Here in Bavaria, we consider slavs bro tier. Never return Gdansk and Wroclaw please!

This is why nobody likes Poles.
>Evil Germans are colonizing us
Boo! Hiss!
>We ethnically cleansed millions of Germans
Yay!

>This is why nobody likes Poles.

Nice try Moishe

Pick up some book you fucking retard and stop being so fat.

I still fondly remember when we (Franks), together with Polabians and White Serbs, conquered the asshole Saxons.

jassa.org/?p=5072

they should gib lands back desu

Is this the daily polish butthurt thread?

And using the oportunity as you're here, my dear Belgianbro.

Do you consider this source to be true?
It shows first ruler to live 100 years, which is odd, but it's Pr*ssian

books.google.pl/books?id=jPdWAAAAMAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=Die theilung Polens in den jahren 1773&hl=pl&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

^ page XXIII

>it's another Poolish we wuz thread

top kek you got conquered by your vassals, the prussians

don't shit yourself

memes strike again

Should I take that as a yes?

>most poles were very anti-German

wonder why :DDDDD

>tfw ignored by senpai

Listen here.

Prussia was freed by Swedes during Deluge and Civil war in Poland with Cossacks. Later Prussia was funded by UK and signed partnership with Russia, that became an empire after they fucked the Swedes.

How the fuck could we compete?

>jassa.org/?p=5072

Thanks for the interesting link. I agree that pretty much the whole eastern Germany has been Slavic pretty much since the days of the Great Migration and fall of Rome. The map is indeed full of Germanized Slavic settlements. Even including their capital Berlin lel.

Pretty weird site, it's not a secret that East Germany used to be settled by Slavs before the Ostsiedlung during the middle ages but it seems they are also claiming that cities like Stuttgart were created by ancient slavs which is a we wuz kingz tier pseudo history

not really senpai, eastern germanics were western slavs

>Prussia was a mistake.

What is even the source of this "quote"? Google links to an autistic blog

Technically Poland freed Prussia (with some extra land thrown in to sweeten the deal) in return for turning against the Swedes. You did something similar with the Cossacks later on, but your allies the Russians didn't like it and slapped you and the cossacks around a bit until things returned to how they wanted them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claus_von_Stauffenberg
ctrl+F = Poland / Poles

>inb4 wiki

It's Gdańsk and never - 700 years Polish and only 300 years Teutonic/Prussian/German.
Neither Wrocław as it has been Polish for longer than Prussian/German.
This. I would trade Stettin for Lwów any day, fuck it, I would even take Lwów without giving Szczecin to those fuckers as well. They started the war and they lost it.
>when Pooland started to chimp out again
In your dreams Goebbels.
>Fuck off, most poles were very anti-German
OH, I WONDER WHY?
Good times.

Your text in the OP makes it look like it was a quote by himself, not wiki text. Would be interesting to know on which quotes those allegations are based on. The "slave labor" stuff is probably based on him saying that Poles are plebs and will be very useful as workers. Don't know about the other things

>tfw people just box biggest indo-european lingustic group into one word

clausschenkgragvonstauffenberg.blogspot.com/2011/03/conquest-of-poland-and-my-way-towards.html

The Prussians would do jack shit without Austria and Russia.
Poland BTFO'd the Cossack's that deserted and forced them to get in line again, later Chmielnicki called Russia for help and made a deal with them - beginning of the Deluge.
Russians were literally allies with Sweden for years and only switched sides for couple of months in the middle of the Deluge - they wanted to partition Poland amongst themselves, Prussia and Transylvania.

That's exactly the autistic blog I mentioned before

Why did the soviets not have Belaruse colonise the Balts in the same fashion?

That Sea access could had been useful for Belarus

Because that's core Lithuania.

Something seems wrong in this. In this time both Crimean Khanate, Moldovia, Wallachia and Transylvania were vassals of OE. Why would they fight aganist each other?

Slavshit go home.

Are you are proud polish toilettcleaner or do you just steal shit in sweden?

why don't you all chill out and realise you're more similar than different and chimping out only destroys your nation

Tatars came in late to fight mostly against the Swedes and Russians, because they saw that if Sweden and Russia partitioned PLC, Russia would come for them later on too. As time showed those savages were quite pragmatic.
I'm home.
I'm an undercover museum agent and I steal every antic I can get my hands on which you've stole during the Deluge and send it back to Poland.

So your mother was a proud Polish toilet cleaner, but you just steal shit? Got it.

I don't steal, I recover, there's a difference. ;)

Hahahahahaha.

Nigger