Wat to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

internations.org/poland-expats/spanish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Locals seem friendly
>Wat to do?
Don't speak so they don't find out I'm french and stay friendly

>Locals seem friendly
They're clearly liberals. Rape some of their women and then use your refugee immunity card to take someones job and then live easy on welfare fraud while also working.

Note: The country is not Germany or UK.

Mate it'll work anywhere unless its cronulla

You should be a water ski instructor.

I will die in there because I cannot speak English

But you can write in english?

escape as soon as possible because they will want to eat me im sure

Do you have so much meat my hungarian brother?

1. Find bar
2. Get drunk

>locals seem friendly
panic

I would go to the historical sites and take a look around. Then when she appears before me, that one qt local girl wandering about all alone looking at the same stuff as me, I will say hello. She will immediately see that I'm a gentleman, but clearly not from around here. I would tell her my name and about the mysterious place I'm from. A place with northern lights and polar bears walking in the streets. She would say, "oh my, I wanna see that place - can we please go there? Please, please, please?". Well, dear, if you really want to see it so much, then who am I to say no, I'd reply to her. So onwards to my motherland we would go, and before long we would reach it. She is amazed as she walked the streets in which polar bears walked freely and with grace amidst people in harmony. In the air she would see the dancing northern light lick the black sky. She is in love with the place. I tell her she could stay forever if she want. She asks if she can be my wife and live with me, and I tell her it was the best idea I've ever heard. We go to my house and make beautiful love. Next day she has made me breakfast and coffee in bed. I love it, and tell her that after a quick shower we should go and get married in the town hall. After we marry and the papers are signed, we go and meet my parents and friends, and live together as the cute couple that we are.

Wave a 20 euro banknote to determine which part of the world I'm in by the reaction of young females.

>the streets in which polar bears walked freely and with grace amidst people in harmony
You got me with this tbqh and I'm not even a grill

kek, this

run back to my cave

not overweight

>undiscovered village
>theres no way such a thing exist in this day of age
>so they must have killed their visitors
>probably eat them too to absorb their powers

Smoke weed
Work as a math teacher
Be a secret friend with a blond little girl
Try to learn their culture and respect them
Get a qt local wife
Get their nationality
Continue to live honestly for the rest of my life

If any of these seem impossible immediately kill self

this is pretty fucking gay desu senpai

Something is wrong with your regionals

No, you!

not if balls don't touch

brilliant post

Take troops and invade it.

internations.org/poland-expats/spanish
phew

Find out if it's Poland. If this happens to be the case, walk in any direction with a hurried pace and a look of visible discomfort, wrought by the thought of being presently in the land of the Untermensch.

but the picutre says it's not so you're fine

hello Olsztyn bro

hello m8

In that case, I'd try to know where I was as swiftly as possible, so as to avoid accidentally stepping on polish soil.

(im kidding, I like you slawicher schweinen)

Find out where I am without speaking because they may not like brits

Shouldn't you check if Payet isn't around first?

I mean he has some beef with you girls.

Stab

Paye who? Is that the fabled monster that eats white people every so often when they visit Poland?

That's not the finnish weapon of choice here lad.

claim lebensraum

>you suddenly wander into a crowd of drunken students
wat to do now?

Live with them

Join in.
Drunk students are pretty fun and the girls are QT and might touch my willy if I'm charming enough

escape

>you run blindly foward, run out to the street and die under a tram
I'm sorry my german friend but this is what the dungeon master says happend

not so fast
*teleports above tram*
*unzips katana*
*slices tram into two halves whith a devastating strike while slowly hovering back to the ground*
nothing personnel kid

>find nearest armory and begin my dynasty

come and use this card here.

We have plenty of farms for sandniggers-albanians only.

R a r e