THE PRIME MINISTER OF CANADA

What is your country's opinion on this man?

""""""""""""""man"""""""""""""

dude

Typical white leftist clown from from a privileged life who needs to seek out or create irrelevant problems to fight against because they don't have any of their own.

He's nowhere in the news.

he seems happy

this

he's good looking but his degeneracy makes him unfuckable.

A populist who spends so much time making himself look good to fags and Muslims he'll never actually deliver on his promise of legal weed.

Great man.

retarded meme man

first post best post

He really likes his photo ops, even our leftists living within inner city bubbles see that

He still hasn't done the thing he was voted in for so in my mind he's a failure.

cannabliss

Seems like a fun dude who would like memes and not be a rude snob about memes like which ones are good and which ones are bad memes and telling me to go to facebook and redit

Return to reddit, potatonigger.

Cucktimus Prime

DUDE

How's the economy going?

He's very tolerant and a great role model for Western leaders :)

This, but a little more or less unironically.

The guy is embarassing sometimes but he usually is just having fun.

>cunt's opinion

No real consensus, don't talk about him really

The thing is Donald Trump isn't that bad. He wants to create jobs in the US and close the borders so that the lower class can get jobs with a good minimum wage.
Hillary gets tons of money from China and Goldman Sachs.

I wish we had a liberal leader that lets us do as we please. Russia would turn neonazi in 10 years then :D

>indigenous rights

>I've learned everything about a country's politics from hours of studying memes on Sup Forums: the post

Kys cocksucker

No need to say more

A FUCKING LEAF

WEED LMAO

How the fuck did this man get into office

didn't even know he existed.

Most people probably never heard of him.

One of the most popular leftist news portals mentioned him recently and praised him like he is the saviour of mankind. They said that his actions regularly delight the world public and his progressive views are appreciated and shared by all "advanced" people and shamed our president for not being like him. They wrote that Canada can brag with its extremely diverse government and then the article goes on about the rise of supposed fascism in Croatia.

WEED. LOL.
Honestly though? No one even knows who he is. As it should be.

I've heard of him over media quite a bit. Seems a bit over the top, but I guess that's what politics is - a popularity contest.
Otherwise I like his liberal views, including the weed legalization.
I heard some controversy about changing your electoral system tho

weedman is handsome

i don't think i can get 15 people to correctly guess who this man is

no joking, nobody gives a fuck about Canada, everyone has the "yeah, they are allright people, pretty chill" mentality, but that's about it

to add to this, i'm pretty sure 50% of people won't be sure Quebec is in Canada

He's pretty good. Cuckservatives gate him but nobody cares about what they have to say any more because there percentage of the vote keeps shrinking

If the election was held today the cons would get only 55 Seats, the NDP 4 and the rest would be Liberal

French canadian who sold his identity to the brits

No more seriously, he seems pretty cool but, wait and see

Anglo scum

Sums up his average countrymen well.

Kek good one mehmet

Where do you live where this man's politics haven't touched you yet.

He acts like a gigantic faggot, I can't believe he's a world leader

Here they are making him look like the new Mújica (the forme president of Uruguay) but more modern and good looking.

Saw a pic at facebook about him picking a teacher as the Minister of Education, a doctor as the Minister of Health, etc as if that was good per se.

He's handsome and women voters.

some stupid girls find he is handsome and good