Why white women even try they'll never top an asian

Why white women even try they'll never top an asian.

A 7/10 asian is equivalent of a 10/10 white and the asian will stay 7/10 until her 50s, while the white woman by her 30 will look like a mummy on crack. The only thing going for white women is that they are better than blacks and mudslimes but that's like saying eating dirt is good just because it's better than eating shit.

Not even considering personality. A good woman is submissive with you and dominant with children, just like asian woman.

I cant understand you

After removed that thic makeup shed ve like 5/10
Its like magic man their make ups.. i feel that make ups does more to asian grills thab to white girks

Gooks literally only look good after they've pumped enough plastic into their faces in a desperate attempt to appear white

>marrying a dictator housewife that won't ever give you sex after marriage
>also racemixing because you're too beta to get a white woman

Go away Weebinho

are you implying I am white

Agreed

>tfw only attracted to asian women so its hard for be to get a gf

There are no white people on Sup Forums.

Why do all asians try to look like whites then?

t. William Kobayashi Ferreira

Then why did you say this
>also racemixing because you're too beta to get a white woman

I'd be racemixing if I got a white woman too. Are you mentally ill or something?

>muh conservative asian waifus

Sorry, I'm dumb because I'm not white.

There is no black people on Sup Forums (except Argentina).

What the fuck happened to Asians?

Also this graph means the Democrats will hold power for 1,000 years once whites are a minority :o

Thanks for reposting this one, I couldn't find it.

>tfw no hot latina gf
Asian girls are either really beautiful or really ugly
But never hot body

What is a hot body for you?

Ass and tidies

The problem with asian women is they produce asian sons, which are basically useless unless you need to rice up a honda. White women, on the other hand, can produce fine white sons that grow up to be that most perfect of all things, a white man.

Sounds like they need to eat more burgers and other unhealthy food full of hormones. I heard American Asians can be pretty curvy.

A hot body for me is a flat chest and a small, round butt.

Women here are disgusting fat pigs with cow tits and hippo ass.

>while the white woman by her 30 will look like a mummy on crack
I kek'd, but that's actually pretty true for most women desu.

It doesn't really make sense to make these arbitrary generalizations, imo. If you want a submissive woman just say you want a submissive woman. I'd hate to burst your bubble m8, but very few Asians (or women for that matter) are going to voluntarily be your slave.

Allah save the Queen!

Spiffing good stuff.

if they were so superior why are they trying to mirror white characteristics so much to look beautiful?

>A hot body for me is a flat chest and a small, round butt.
Are you by any chance a pedo?

What. Mongoloids become unusable around 25. European women look good until 50s if they don't work on a tractor factory and care for themselves.

It actually is the other way round

Maybe somewhere else with some other Asians.