Weed In Your Country

How is weed, the usage, and the people who use it perceived in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_V9lIlbZaVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's actually pretty dank usually, as I think it is everywhere if you have the right contacts.

Almost everyone I know has at least tried it and most of them have started smoking it with or instead of drinking.

Older people are against it for irrational reasons, people under 35 don't usually care at all

It is shitty, but cheap and plentiful.
Few people use it, and it is seen very negatively. We are an alcohol country, through and through.

Is it all hydro, or imported? I have heard rumors that Finland can be rather cold at times

Like 90 percent of it is grown here and it ranges from motorcycle gangs having 500 hydro plant houses to someone growing 2 in his closet. I don't think I've ever seen imported bud, only hash that comes from north africa.

It does get cold so the season to grow outside is only a couple of months but of course there are strains that grow big in that time even in this climate, the quality of those is just usually shit.

Most of the drugs are smuggled from north korea Including weed. So a very cheap price
Weed recognition is very open since olden times, eats mainly with rice or soysoup

Why is it seen negatively?

It's legal to grow in Finland?

It's not legal at all. Even though you might get off with a warning for usage, holding usually gets you a ticket and if they think you have intention to sell, it's jail.

But keep in mind that we have large areas that have barely any police coverage at all so it's not a huge risk to take

People don't really care if you do weed but most agree it's degenerate. Although youngsters where i live liked LSD and extasis more.
I've met lots of casual users that usually try it because of peer pressure, but the ones that really fall deep for that shit are those stupid rastafari faglords, skaters, metalheads. Also having tattoos or ear expansions means a 95% chance that you're a druggie

This, only underage retards get caught when they have bag checks done.

Dang...is it expensive? Is Finland expensive? Should I move to Finland?

I knew a dude who sold weed in a major city, out of a bag that had a huge LEAF on it and he never got caught. So, indeed.

Thanks to the Cartels, any drug is as bad as all drugs. Also no real counterculture to speak of. Also also, everyone really likes alcohol

crime
favorite drug next to alcohol
the older they are the more they hatin

>Is Finland expensive?
Very. What you make in blue peru in a year provably won't be enough for more than 2 months there
>Should I move to Finland?
If you've got some skills sure, why not. You could look for scholarships to study there.

Weed is VERY expensive and so is everything else, maybe not compared to the average salary.

Weed with minimal to no contacts is usually 20€ per gram, even if it's utter shit or if it's some über strain of skunk, the set of mind is that weed is weed, no matter quality.

It's pretty easy to get to know people who grow or know people who grow, then it might drop to 13-15€ and the quality will be stable.

That sounds really great. Do you get many weed abusers?

Man, Finland sounds awesome!

that's not so bad. here it's more of 8-10€/g but we have 4X lower wages.

Cause it is

>20€
>13-15€

Wew lad
I didn't realize weed in France was cheap as fuck until these threads

What are the prices in France like?

So what is the french price?
I could get some shit for 7€/g (A*abs and T*rks) or high quality for ~11€/g.

It was pretty much the same in my small town and in the big cities I lived in, around 8€/g for small portions and 6€ when you take 10g or more
That's if you have a proper contact, but 10€/g is already considered expensive here
The quality is pretty good and we can have some nice hash from Africa but most of the time dealers don't even know what strain it is, you just know it's good

I always thought Australia had the most expensive bud, it's usually $15 a gram here (which is 10 euros)

Depends on quality and connects.
The wet stuff still goes for £20-25 an eighth but is less common these days.
Skunk (which is basically 90% cheese or ammo coffeeshop cut) is £20 for 1.4g probably on average, although £10 per gram if you know people.
Hash goes from £10 an eighth for some shitty soapbar through to £10 a gram for the moroccan eggs.
There's also """thai stick""" which is actually dagga from South Africa - pretty nasty to smoke, but some people like it, probably about £70-90 an ounze on average.

t. used to smoke a lot of ganja

I wish I could smoke a spliff and relax without turning into a paranoid mess. Last time I smoked a few years back I had a borderline psychotic episode and haven't touched it since then.

Sounds like LSD

Me and 3 other mates all smoked the same spliff, I was the only one that tripped out on it.

I started hearing voices and having minor visual hallucinations, and the next moment found myself stumbling around the neighbourhood trying to calm myself for the next 40 minutes or so. It was fucking scary.

Weed can have that effect on people. Personally I know a few people who can't smoke it anymore because it makes them super paranoid.

They were both avid smokers and at some point they just stopped having good highs and only got paranoid.

Alcohol consumption rate goes down and the weed consumption rate goes up. Enough said.
Everyone smokes it. Me included.

But I don't like this 420 sub-culture around it. Pure cancer.

>But I don't like this 420 sub-culture around it. Pure cancer.
You are right, but at least most of them are still young.

It's shit, laws are too restrictive, people who use it are seen as thugs

We're slowly devolving into brazilian tier reggeaton country, look :
youtube.com/watch?v=_V9lIlbZaVM

>tfw you didnt inhale your first joint
>tfw 50 kroner right out the window

I just know that i want some.

Whenever i get a big new batch, i'm on it literally every day until it runs out, and then it's agony until i get some more, because i'm a neet autist with only one connection and he is quite lazy when it comes to this. Feel so down right now, alcohol doesn't really do it to me anymore.

Only paranoia i get is that i'm listening to music too loud and someone is banging/about to bang on my door or call the cops, it's a very noise sensitive apartment block you see.

This is me btw, it's funny, i just got a call that i'm gonna get some more.

>420 sub-culture
Its just trolling you spergs.
and if its not...

>just stopped having good highs and only got paranoid.
Thats their own fault tho. Happened to me alot with PPP and i just laughed it off.

Jesus fucking christ, dude, 10 pounds for a gram of nasty trim? With a good connect?

My friend got 300 grams of shake the other day for free, we sat around pulling buds out of it until we had an ounce and then made many, many batches of brownies

Old people think weed is like crack, young people don't care at all. There's still a lot of prejudice because of hoodrats and weedlmao teenagers, but secretly everyone smokes.

It's easy to find weed, but hard to find good weed. Brick weed is the norm and buds are rare and expensive unless you know someone who grows.

Not much weed, plenty of Hashish, most people that use it are expats/foreign workers/the bored and young. hash has been part of the arab culture for thousands of years

where did I say anything about nasty trim nigga? £10/g is high end price for high end product.

Illegal but police are generally quite lenient about it. They chaperoned a DUDE WEED event in Glasgow on 20/4

Only the dankest of dank

Lots of people smoke it. It's illegal of course, but everyone knows it's going on and barely anyone really care.

>ammo coffeeshop cut
means amnesia haze coffeeshop clone btw if that's what threw you off. but yea, 90% (probably a slight exaggeration) is either cheese or ammo here.

Most people I know have at the very least tried it, and quite a few of the heavier smokers grow it. It's legal to grow up to 4 or 5 plants at home I think, as long as it's for personal consumption. You can't smoke it in public, but usually no one gives a shit... The worst that could happen is you get fined for it, but no criminal record.

In my city they might open cannabis social clubs as an experiment. In any case, the key word for weed in Switzerland is that it's tolerated, not legal. I doubt it'll be legalised any time soon, but the current situation is actually pretty nice.

DUDE

Do you have coupons for free weed in your country?

>medical marijuana
feels good playing the system, getting a med card was easy as hell

this is so wrong.

What's wrong funland? come to my state and I'll make you throw up from a dab

I haven't smoke weed for a looong time.

After graduation I lost all my contacts and now I can only occasionally smoke when visiting in Netherlands.

This should be legal here too. Goddamnit I hate moralistic commies in government.

I have made 4 people throw up from concentrates. I'm a huge asshole but it's funny

Just about everyone smokes it in highschool but start to grow out of it in uni. We have some pretty dank kush desu.

is very good my man

Kek, last time I took a dab I had to lay down til it passed and I blaze everyday

DUDE

WEED

omg I want some weed (dude lmao) and cocaine XDD

reported to FSB

>in your country

Most likely came from mine

dude, we don't have this in our country, that is why I want 'em

I know you guys have weed. There are Russian anons on here that grow it themselves iirc. I'd imagine cocaine is probably quite hard to get for an average person though, not that you should do it anyway.

>see a marijuana edible ad truck in Jew York for first time
>remember medicinal marijuana is legal here now
Absolutely surreal 2bh

Oh shit so now I'm posting using the Croat flag
I'm from the states I swear

>see a guy with one of those antiquated spinny signs spinning a sign outside of a shop in Seattle
>says LEGAL WEED HERE
blew my mind, first time one of those signs worked