What can you tell me about white Brazillian girls?

What can you tell me about white Brazillian girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

501mackenzistas.wordpress.com/tag/gata/)
vocaroo.com/i/s1Pw18nVrVax
vocaroo.com/i/s0hcxhDkD4gA
vocaroo.com/i/s0igQw5WA5c7
vocaroo.com/i/s0tHaANm1gbe
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/three-personal-stories-that-show-brazil-is-not-completely-beyond-racism/article25761242/
entretenimento.band.uol.com.br/miss/brasil/fotos/10000011260/conheca-as-candidatas-a-miss-ce-be-emotion-2016.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They got bundas too

Too much for you. NERD!

almost 100% have been blacked

we aren't usa ;)

They love American/Canadian cock. Learn some portuguese and go there and you will be swimming in bunda.

Not the middle upper and above class bitches. But any favelada has been blacked for sure.

No such thing

No such thing
Brazil=niggers

>traveling to a racially diverse country to bang girls that look like the ones from your home country

What's the point?

is brazil really a meme-nigger country?
how sad is it out of /10?

so there is not one good thing at all?
not even the food? women? beer? work? language?

It depends where you live. Like any other country. I have not seen one single black person in my uni except for the employees.

what about the averages of brazil?
are women still 8/10s?
is the food amazing?
whats some fun things to do?

Whites exist but they are a minority, not south africa tier but still. I would say 40% is white (or 30% by Sup Forums standards)

Don't trust the vira-lata.

Pardas are hot and everything, but it is kinda hard to find some decent one to date
>said the white trash

I didn't realize until recently but Brazil actually has some really white areas.

This.

what are their personalities like?
is everyone naturally rough like in the movies?

vira-what?

lighter = more whites?

Interesting fact: From the 3 southern states, the one that has more blacks, is also the one with less mixed people.

That is correct

I thought South Brazil was white

It's an expression, meaning a stray dog
He is trying to say that the user is a self-loathe and assume everything here is shit and everything from abroad is great.

According to the last census you guys had, they actually make up about 47% of the population.
That means that white Brazilians are actually the largest racial group in the country, with pardos coming in second at 43%.

oh obrigado mano

Its self appointed desu, a lot of pardos say they are white

>what about the averages of brazil?
Ethnically, the more you go the north the more blacks you use. You can see some black people in south too, but only at ghettos. You can find some whites living in the hood too.
You can get some middle upper class bitches easily, whenever they do some exchange, I bet they want all find some guy to get a visa card, or have some international dick experience.

are women still 8/10s?
Hard to say. Most of the bitches from my uni are fucking hot (501mackenzistas.wordpress.com/tag/gata/)
I cant even find an ugly girl there. These bitches from middle classs are hot. There some poor girls that are hot too, but it is hard to find some trustable one that you can date. I'd rather date a poor one, since the rich ones tend to be fucking annoying as hell.

is the food amazing?
Do not really know ;( . I didnt taste too much traditonal food
whats some fun things to do?
Mostly gringos come here to party at the night and meet some touristic places at the day. There are also the only for sex people that I see some brs talking about.

Usually whites are middle class and or rich (there are exceptions though). I don't know what you mean by rough?
Brazilians have a tendency to be loud and over friendly and I know that can be annoying if you are not used to it. However, if your perceptions come from the movies like city of God and etc, no they are not like that.

Culturally differences are good and there are many white people who are judgemental anyway.

>what about the averages of brazil?
The more north you go, the uglier and darker people get. The city with the biggest number of beautiful girls p/m2 is Curitiba.
>are women still 8/10s?
Depends where
>is the food amazing?
Yes. Specially meat. Brazilian food is great.
>whats some fun things to do?
If you're a gringo, speak english and get free bundas.

Yeah, it's self reported like the other user said. Only recently being black has been a good thing, with the racial quotas for universities and etc
Brazil is racist as fuck still, even though most of the prejudice is against poor people.

Curitiba is great, but does have too much of the same. There are no asians, few pardas, few morenas, and black ones if you are into.

Opposite

oh so stay south and i wont get mugged?
when i think of brazil i think of great food! you mustve eaten something traditional that was good like said, i bet you have some great food that is most likely cheaper than here (lunch here costs 10-25 aud)
so just lots of sex? brazil seems pretty interesting even just looking at the culture

that makes more sense

Hot chicks concentration in Brazil. Blue = Full of hot women.

What people don't realize is that Brazil is a country where very different people share the same flag.

You go from California to New York and people are different, but they're still american, they still feel like from the same country. That does not happens in Brazil. People from the north are COMPLETELY different from the southerns, the only shared thing is language. It's not that one is superior to the other, they are just plain different, like different countries.

Curitiba does have a lot of asians but yeah It could have more as there is no such thing as too much asians.

South is just less dangerous, it's not actually nicely safe. I recommend to stay in touristic areas like Florianópolis, Curitiba, or Gramado(my favorite).

If you want a good meet, just ask for "churrasco".

O foda é habitares áreas "menos favorecidas" e saberes qual a tua fila no aeroporto já pelo nível de beleza das pessoas que estão já aguardando
Life is suffering

>just ask for "churrasco".
that looks so good wtf
i understand what you mean though with the security of the places though
cheers brazilbro

HUE!

Não sou bairrista, mas só de sair do RS pra visitar um amigo no MS já deu pra perceber a mudança drástica no padrão.

If you are brave enough and know places you can still visity keeping you safe - id be cool, since there are great touristic places to visit there. There are also other kind of foods you can find down here. The problem is safety, I should say. I have visited the north only once. My sister is living there now, and nothing happened to her so far, even considering she lives in Natal - RN, which one of the biggest cities on the north. There seems to have great places to visit desu .

Comparando com MS fica fácil.

VAI

>Just ask for "churrasco"
Kek, I'd love to hear an anglo pronouncing that word

>Security
Basically, just be 3-5x as cautious (depends on where you live in AUS).
Don't stay out at night for too long, don't go to places where there's too few people, etc.
Cities like the ones the other user mentioned are good because they're usually booming with tourists (even other brazilians) and there's generally less crime.

>Food
To be quite fair, I really dislike living in Brazil and took it upon myself to learn a lot of brazilian cuisine for when I'm done with university and move out.
Churrasco, salpicão, coxinha (stolen from Portugal), and the classic Feijoada are amazing and pretty cheap too, compared to food in other countries. If you enjoy feeling full after a meal and completely satisfied, you'll most likely love brazilian food.

>Sex
It highly depends, some women are very conservative and if they're white there's a pretty good chance you can trust them (sounds racist but oh well...)to hook up with you and not pull some shit. Some places are super easy to get whores at too, but I wouldn't trust them.

>Fun
Really just go around the place, you're bound to find something to drag your attention like a live show or some event, nice bars (in the south, everywhere else is shit), some really comfy ice cream shops, and some theme parks, or you can hire a guide to show you around if you're interested in landmarks and such (not my thing).

Txurascou.

that's not that hard to pronounce.

Two-ras-ko

Then do it.

They don't exist

Pardon the shitty mic and nasally voice, allergies.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Pw18nVrVax

made me lose my shit

I needed that

thank you

That bad? Sem problemas.

Like this

shoı hhashkü

Say Chu like in *shou*ld
Say rras like in *Ras*putin
Say co like in *co*mmon

My sides. You sound straight out of a commercial.

You don't know what a shitty mic is.

vocaroo.com/i/s0hcxhDkD4gA

vocaroo.com/i/s0igQw5WA5c7
Tried my best, I'm actually beginning to learn Portuguese, but seeing your guys feedback like this: makes me think if I'm making a mistake.

One more, I won't embarrass myself any further. vocaroo.com/i/s0tHaANm1gbe

I need a new audio supplement for my learning material...

You are making a mistake. You know english, you don't need to learn any other language, maybe japanese if you're into weeb things.

also you're embarrasing yourself. You're trying, that's part of learning. But again, you're making a mistake and wasting your time with this language.

That's no fun, I want to learn another language and I don't like Japanese. Can't stand spanish and french, so portuguese was the only other viable option.

I meant you aren't embarrasing
the opposite

fuck me

Try german

This one is slightly better. I didn't mean anything bad by "straight out of a commercial". Anglos just need to get the "rough" pronunciation that portuguese has. No idea why you're learning it but getting the hang of "rough" Rs will help you immensely.

rra = ha

I'm just glad it's not spanish, fucking dirty language. Jajas should die.

>German
I don't like german, but thanks. Yeah I get it into my head that I have to learn it faster when in fact it will take years to perfect.

Thanks, I will work on that. I just try to mimic audio recordings but maybe that's my mistake.

>so just lots of sex? brazil seems pretty interesting even just looking at the culture

This must be some subtle australian bantz

If I wasn't so shy I would talk with you. I also need to practise my english so it would be a win win.

whats the best place for a white Norwegian man to travel to in Brazil?

Ah, yeah I'm shy myself, too bad.

Curitiba
Vale do Itajaí (but not Itajaí)
Gramado

Commercial user here.
I'd also like to help you but unfortunately I'm too shy to speak portuguese with gringos.
Here's a protip: There's many languages and different accents and so the material you choose might sound slightly different than another material you might find, so just try to see what sounds similar between them and try getting the hang of that first.
Once you've got a very basic notion of general pronunciation (different vowels, rr, ss, ch, sh, -u) you can try brazilian movies or certain youtubers (not autistic ones that talk too fast) and pay attention to the differences.

Get the hang of rough sounds and you'll have no trouble with most words.

I would talk to you. Too bad I'm in the gym now
Say what show up in vocaroo threads, there are at least two br regulars and I'll help you if you ever request portuguese

why are brazilians here usually racist?

i'm told brazil is an example of a post-racial, non-racist society.

>example of a post-racial, non-racist society
By who?

Brazil is still really racist, pardos lie and say they're white because they don't want to be black because black people are also known for robbing and looting here. Only lately they're trying to change that, and still not going anywhere.

liberals. for some reason people use brazil as an example of post-racism or some shit but people get less and less deluded by that idea over-time.

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/three-personal-stories-that-show-brazil-is-not-completely-beyond-racism/article25761242/

People are racist, Brazil is no exception.
We come from a country that was the last to ban slavery, had an Empire State when the rest of South America was already democractic. It's literally meme talk. We still have traces of that time and even though racism is implicit nowadays it's definitely there

>blacks acting like blacks

wew

They aren't.

Ceará is White! WHITE!

entretenimento.band.uol.com.br/miss/brasil/fotos/10000011260/conheca-as-candidatas-a-miss-ce-be-emotion-2016.html

>that was the last to ban slavery
You do know that Saudi Arabia had slavery until the 60s?
>though racism is implicit nowadays it's definitely there
in what ways?

huehuehue, that sounded like a sneeze.

Saúde parça!

> implicando que brancas são melhores

Brancas = frango com arroz sem tempero.

t. Shaquila WayneBush

Obrigado homem, I'll keep an eye out for you guys next time.

>in what ways?
everyone declares themselves classist but most low class are black

there, i spoiled the fucking reply

What if I already know Portuguese but speak it with a European PT accent?

>You do know that Saudi Arabia had slavery until the 60s?
I meant in South America but okay
>in what ways
As I said in small habits like if we see a black kid running some people joke that he definitely stole something.
There are some who are against poorer people frequenting the same shopping centre for "security reasons"
If someone we don't know enters the room we may ask who is the big blackie and if it's white person we ask instead who is that sir.
And several other small, daily habits

Well at least you're not like USA where everything is ''racist'' : P

Who /hategringos/ here?

>mfw dumb gringos gonna robbed, raped, and murdered during the summer Olympics

When will whities learn?

You have to go back.