Is this what people in France look like?

Is this what people in France look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
youtube.com/watch?v=vJwKKKd2ZYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

Sorry, I should specify. Is this what people born in France look like?

Malanda, Lizarazu and Henry in one picture are absolutely based. Zidane is just the icing on the cake.

In Paris, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

Yes

That was a fine team though

The thing is that France never really cared much about Football. So of course they'll import people from their former colonies. Also, international football is pretty much all about contracts and the likes. People are striking deals as we speak.

Sagnol is qt af

In the current year, yes.

el (blue) peruANO

Actually, yes. 80% of France is black.
And 10% Arabs.

This is the 1998 team btw.

Their handball team has too many nigs, considering how Euro-centric handball is.

Using this years team would feel like cheating

Never understood this banter pic lad, the women aren't even white.

I thought this year would be extreme, but no, this is just a French tradition. No good French players, I guess

cause niggers are better than whites at sports. case closed

Yeah, pretty much. Thank you to remember it :^)

What? 1998 Was the year french team won the world's cup, bro.

France lost to Germany and people complained the German team was too ethnic German.

Also, niggers aren't better at every sport. East Africans are for example genetically designed for marathons better than most Africans and Europeans. But Europeans dominate sports that require strength as opposed to speed. It has to do with muscle composition.

I know we are all post race and stuff, but really? The demographics of that team are a little suspect. Most don't even have French names!

Not in my backyard

Because there is not so many niggers thats it, on average blacks are better than whites

They're kind of pale compared to the average frenchman

NOUS

ETIONS

>Because there is not so many niggers thats it, on average blacks are better than whites
What? You didn't even bother reading my comment. Whites dominate in weight lifting, short put, hammer throw, etc. Sports that require more strength than speed. Whites are typically better in the high jump competition.

>61958634
>61958760
can you translate this?what does it say?

>short put
shot* put

Nigger football is the n°1 sport here

Have you ever been to french guyana?
Yes, that's "france" too.

This is the today french team. So yes, still a lot of black people but there was a debate in France about the fact that there was " too black and not white enough " in the France team.

Also some french people at this time were just disgusted by football players excess and scandals.

But now it's better.

It..., Man I don't know how to say it.
It-It say you're gay.

so?

Just change the allez les bleus to allez le noirs or something. Problem fixd.

In the spirit of sportsmanship, shouldn't importing non-ethnic players be restrained? Or at least limited to those born in the country? This feels dishonest and embarrassing for France.

>cause niggers are better than whites at everything

fixed.

>1998 team
Nope mate, that's the 2006 team that lost to Italy in the finals. Zidane's last match with his infamous headbutt.
1998 had Barthez, Thuram, Desailly, Deschamps...

Yes

The pic says "You don't believe in global warming ?"

Then a nigger says some Sup Forums tier shit like "one more generation and we'll colonise this country"

Other people say dumb shit in return, and the other highlighted answer says "a more subtle colonisation, even the FN can't do anything about it"

There is really nothing worth translating here but since you asked...

The worrisome part is that he got 215 likes

Football is the sport of the plebs, here

Sophisticated Frenchies play Rugby, Tennis or Handball

That's exactly why there was a debate.
Some people said "our team is not representative of the french population"

Some others said "We don't care about it, they are athletes, regardless of their skin colour."

But some scandals happened (prostitutes, money...) and just killed the reputation of the players. No one supported them anymore.

Running didn't build a civilization yamal.

You mean faggots, right?

well you gotta reminder that arabs basically built France when the babyboomers refused to work hard
niggers know that dempgraphics are destiny and that theres no woman as fertile as a negro one. only westerners are dumb enough to get overtaken without a war

Isnt france an african country?

S

>Rugbymen
>faggots

lmao, enjoy that black dick in your ass, footballfag

>they tought they can fuck around by not senting that ship

The funny thing is that even with all of those niggers the whiteys were doing all the heavy lifting (talking about euro16 team)

cuck

Yes, consequences of late 70's and early 80's immigration invited by politics.

>Sweden

Why ? (not even him)

unluckily

You do realize that those women are maghrebi right ?

Why ? (me)

No, France colonised African countries, Sweden.
My old colony.

north african teams look whiter than that display last night
both team were mostly blacks

>well you gotta reminder that arabs basically built France when the babyboomers refused to work hard
No it's one of the biggest lie ever, actually the biggest waves of immigration come from between the late 70's and 80's, and that was actually familial regroupements laws, the foreigners workers from the 50's and 60's were actually a minority, also they were paid for their works, like other normal workers.

Left wanted more immigration with the familial regroupement law for more votes, and right wanted that for putting down the salaries with a low-cost workforces.

Why a spanish replies ?..

because there is lot more whites than nigs

What's up?
It sounds like you aren't even culturallly enriched or something

This "Bulgarian" have obviously a psychological problem with france, mate. Maybe some french guy hurted his feelings on the internet...
Just ignore him.

>well you gotta reminder that arabs basically built France when the babyboomers refused to work hard
I hope you mean Portuguese and Italian and Polish and Spanish and Russian, who all worked hard at making France better and also assimilated to the country

Arabs came later and didn't build anything, they can only destroy anyways

Portugal had like 3 or 4 black guys.

Swarthy =! Black

Why do you even care people? It's not like it's affecting you people

Sounds like the same thing here, in the 1900's Portuguese, Italians, Spanish and Greeks came here and worked hard, assimilated and made the country diverse in a great way. The Arab immigrants we get now are causing so much trouble and have to have everything their way. The worst part is everyone is too scared/cucked to do anything about it.

Mnumbongo pls

This is why hockey is better. Less minorities

Nice rhetoric Hans Günther Wolfgang Ludwig Christian Sul Do Brazil De Almeida

Kek, but you can't hate on based PK.

>The worst part is everyone is too scared/cucked to do anything about it.
In France because of years of leftist propaganda, in television, in school or in musics, youth subcultures and anti-racist organizations it's pretty much the same, they make the population fucking guilty for nothing, they are constantly defending minorities who hate them, they also hate themselves their own country.

but when you put that in evidence, you are a racist, a nazi and you should get a life because here it's "everyone for it's own shit, no matters if the country and the civilization it's fucked" you have noticed the bad behaviors of muslims in society? lulz it's because you were bullied at school or assaulted in the train, shut the fuck up racist! no amalgams! the bad ones are a minority, religion of peace lulz! don't forget you have no friends, you are uncool and niggers are a lot better than you.

this is how the life is here, also there are the famous "living together" where you are literally obligated of living around minorities if you are of middle class.

>Sup Forums tier shit
Well, Sup Forums is always right so... Not to mention that this already is the case for some cities around Paris.

PK is an angel.

Dunno why you hates us so much but just want to say; my little cousins (a girl) was named Sofia by her parents, Because the father of my cousins is Bulgarian. She was named like the capital of Bulgaria.

It's pretty worse in Canada and the US bru...
France is very conservative compared to these countries.

Diversity is never great. European importation was a beta test for the anti-Europe elites.

At least in america, people lives in separated neighborhoods.
also it's more easy of having a house with garden and not living on a disgusting building commieblock with all the crawling shit from africa.

Just move out bro.

Who do you hate the least. The niggers or sandniggers in France?

Can confirm. All of the minorities that aren't rich or middle class live in a completely different section of the city. It would take at least an hour by bus for them to get to my area.

my friend live in paris he like paris but he dislike paris's metro

Honestly... blacks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>arabs

Obviously not the same guy but black guys can be real bros for the most part, Arab immigrants are arrogant, entitled assholes. (Not all but most)

>he dislike paris's metro
Everybody hates it.
100% agree (in France, at least).

They are both huge cunts but caribbeans and christians africans like congoleses and also maybe turks are least worse, but still shit.

actually the trinity of assholes are Algerians, Malians and Senegaleses.

France National Anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=vJwKKKd2ZYE

This.
Black people here integrate much better than Arabs.

Of course. Memes are always right, you know.

Is it because they are Christians too? Is there a difference in the behavior of black and arab mudslimes? Who is worse?

not really
i thought there would be more blacks but there are few....at least here where I aam
arabs on the other hand....but they are a miinority too;though they are more barbaric than blacks

NO, most of blacks are muslims here, but the christians blacks can integrate better. (People from Guadeloupe, Martinique, Congo, Cameroun, Gabon) but sometimes they convert at islam and act like huge cunts if they are in contact with muslims niggers from Mali or Senegal.

>Arab immigrants are arrogant
well actually here black people are VERY VERY arrogant, arabs are arrogant too but more with some kind of forced nationalism, this is mostly an algerian diaspora thing.

Wtf I thought African Christian niggers were super into Christianity and would never convert.

Why is France so assblasted? Is it because they got rekt by Portugal?

arabs here behave like the gypsies in croatia
fortunately gypsies are nowhere near the percentage th arabs are in france

>most of blacks are muslims here
W-what? Where do you live? Most of Black people came from sub-Saharian Africa, which is mainly catholic. Most Blacks are, therefore, catholics...

I supported Portugal Tbh. They needed something positive.

Yea, they're closer "culturally" (it's a big +) and cooler than araps

and your whites are called Griezmann (german as fuck) and Koscielny (pole as fuck)

also you have really fucked up laws regarding father testing
>This is partially due to the official desire to "preserve the peace" within French families, with the French government citing psychologists who state that fatherhood is determined by society, rather than biology. French men often circumvent these laws by sending samples of DNA to foreign laboratories, but risk prosecution if caught. The maximum penalty for carrying out secret paternity testing is one year in prison and a €15,000 fine